ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Transgenders are taking over women's sports
sully1983 07:14 PM 09-11-2021
Alana McLaughlin, the second openly transgender woman to compete in MMA in the United States, won her debut Friday night via submission at the Combate Global prelims in Miami, Fla.

The 38-year-old used a rear-naked choke against Celine Provost to end the match 3 minutes, 32 seconds into the second round.

McLaughlin, who began her gender transition after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces in 2010, said she hopes to be a pioneer for transgender athletes in combat sports.

“I want to pick up the mantle that Fallon put down,” McLaughlin told Outsports before the fight, referring to Fallon Fox, who in 2012 became the first transgender woman to fight in MMA. “Right now, I’m following in Fallon’s footsteps. I’m just another step along the way and it’s my great hope that there are more to follow behind me.”

Fox, who sat cageside Friday, last fought in 2014. Four years later, Patricio Manuel became the first transgender male to compete in a pro boxing match in the United States when he beat Hugo Aguilar via unanimous decision.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/11/transg...ins-mma-debut/

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:57 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Certain types of gymnastics...

Wow, his cock and balls can really take a beating.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:39 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I doubt I would support that, might depend on the sport.

Seems like there are not that many trans athletes, but I never knew how many same sex marriages there would end up being.

Also, seems like the younger people are less worried about it. If that generation does not mind, seems kind of silly for older generations to act like it is the end of the world.

The whole thing does not affect me. Seems like nonsense all around, nonsense for the advocates of trans-dude participation on women's teams and as bad or worse nonsense from the people making money out of the outrage over it. You can bet that the folks putting this issue in front of you are the opponents and they are making money out of it.
I think the younger generation is probably afraid to speak out against it; being in the fold is very important to them; independent thinking is scary. For the second part the younger generation not caring about it doesn't make it unimportant. There's a lot they don't care about that they should.
[Reply]
sully1983 04:42 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
This is insanity, IMHO.

Is it "fair" that men who have transitioned into women (as the terminology goes) can't compete in the gender with which they identify?

I don't know.

It's not a perfect world. It's not "fair" that a guy with no arms and no legs can't compete in Olympic high jumping. It sucks to be born with no arms and no legs, but it's one of those unfortunate facts of life that some people have to deal with.

It sucks to be born in a body that doesn't conform to your "gender identity." Yes, it would have been much better if you had been born that gender, but you weren't.

And beating up women won't change that. What it will do is create a really unfair situation for the women with whom you compete.
This is what YOU have voted for. Own it man:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:09 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
This is what YOU have voted for. Own it man:-)
I don't recall voting for that. I checked the box marked, "Free Beer."
[Reply]
vonBobo 04:10 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
It's not that hard. Men shouldn't be able to compete in women's sports leagues, especially combat sports.
Try listening to the podcast.

I don't care about this fight, both athletes signed up. But there are very interesting real world problems with gender and sports.
[Reply]
eDave 04:19 AM 09-15-2021
I don't recall voting for that. I checked the box marked, "Free Beer."
I checked the box who wasn't Trump. 3 times.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:17 AM 09-15-2021
So you did vote for it. Own it. You're getting what you voted for.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:19 AM 09-15-2021
Come on Urkel, "did I do that??????"
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:05 AM 09-15-2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:37 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
So you did vote for it. Own it. You're getting what you voted for.
No, actually I didn't.

This has never been on any ballot of which I am aware, and I certainly don't recall Biden, Newsom, or any other nationally known Dem politician run his or her campaign on this issue.

The "you voted for this - own it" line is bullshit. Bullshit doesn't get anymore credible because it's repeated.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:06 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:25 PM 09-15-2021
Joey Diaz once told a joke about transgenders:

"I love transgenders. They cook, they clean, you can beat on them every once in a while, and when the cops show up, who are they gonna believe...me, or some guy with a wig and a black eye?"
[Reply]
Bowser 12:31 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I checked the box who wasn't Trump. 3 times.
Good little Antifa soldier
[Reply]
sully1983 01:18 PM 09-15-2021
No, actually I didn't.

This has never been on any ballot of which I am aware, and I certainly don't recall Biden, Newsom, or any other nationally known Dem politician run his or her campaign on this issue.

The "you voted for this - own it" line is bullshit. Bullshit doesn't get anymore credible because it's repeated.
Its not bullshit at all actually. We have been breaking it down for you very very slowly and simply so your feeble little left wing mind can understand it clearer. You have voted for far left politicians who are all very pro transgender . Doesn't matter if the issue of Trans guys being able to play in women's sports was on the ballot or not. They are literally all in favor of this fucked up bullshit. Hence, THIS is what you voted for and are in favor of. Got it? Now own it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:40 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Its not bullshit at all actually. We have been breaking it down for you very very slowly and simply so your feeble little left wing mind can understand it clearer. You have voted for far left politicians who are all very pro transgender . Doesn't matter if the issue of Trans guys being able to play in women's sports was on the ballot or not. They are literally all in favor of this ****ed up bullshit. Hence, THIS is what you voted for and are in favor of. Got it? Now own it.
Bullshit.

Prove it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up