ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>History repeating itself? The "Spanish flu" of 1918
RaidersOftheCellar 01:24 AM 09-10-2021
As the story goes, the Spanish flu was "an exceptionally deadly global influenza pandemic caused by the H1N1 influenza A virus." Almost a third of the global population had been infected in four successive waves. The estimated death total was between 50-100 million.

The truth is it wasn't a flu at all.

"Bacterial pneumonia was the killer in a minimum of 92.7% of the 1918-19 pandemic autopsies reviewed."

--National Institute of Health in 2008


The first cases trace back to the Flint Hills of Kansas in 1918. An experimental bacterial meningitis vaccine, cultured in horses by the Rockefeller Institute, was injected into soldiers at Fort Riley. Two million of these soldiers went overseas and fought under poor sanitary conditions and the bacteria spread like wildfire. It was reported that soldiers were going to come home with European diseases, so the American population was vaccinated also.

Only the vaccinated died. Those who refused the shots escaped the symptoms.

The parallels to today are many:

**Experimental vaccine
**False narratives/deceit
**Healthy young people dying in the prime of their lives
**Lockdowns, masks, social distancing

The main scientist in charge was Frederick Gates. The mass vaccination campaign was led by the Rockefeller Institute.

Today: Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation have funded the blueprint for governments to implement a worldwide vaccine passport system (according to new WHO doc).


https://vaccineimpact.com/2018/did-m...s-spanish-flu/

http://whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=835RKHRBH33O
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:28 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Remember the clip of Fauci saying that vaccines can sometimes enhance an infection and make it worse?

There's no point in getting into the debate over deaths/side effects again. I think there have been many more deaths and injuries than are shown in VAERS, but even if the VAERS data were accurate, it should have been under heavy investigation, if not halted, months ago. Past vaccine campaigns were halted after 20-50 deaths. Now they're saying "nothing to see here" and Google/social media is blacklisting sites on which victims share their stories.
I do!
[Reply]
Donger 02:34 PM 09-11-2021
This?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48641...se-enhancement
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:01 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
This?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c48641...se-enhancement
Yep. Articulated very poorly, but you get the gist.
[Reply]
Donger 04:05 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yep. Articulated very poorly, but you get the gist.
Do you realize when he said that?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:33 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Was Fauci around during the Spanish flu?
Yes.

https://youtu.be/GgnClrx8N2k
[Reply]
banyon 06:37 PM 09-11-2021
Yes yes everything is a Conspiracy.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:37 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Do you realize when he said that?
Yeah. And?
[Reply]
Donger 08:34 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yeah. And?
Good. So he said that in March of last year, when the vaccines were just beginning to be developed.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:45 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Good. So he said that in March of last year, when the vaccines were just beginning to be developed.
I already acknowledged that his comment was a general one. Whatís your point?
[Reply]
Donger 08:48 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I already acknowledged that his comment was a general one. Whatís your point?
Now that the vaccines are available, do you think that he's still concerned about it? If so, based upon what?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:58 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Now that the vaccines are available, do you think that he's still concerned about it? If so, based upon what?
Well, since heís an asshole who engineered the creation of a bioweapon, no, I donít think heís concerned. But he should be. There are plenty of experts who believe weíre seeing ADE throughout the world now.
[Reply]
Donger 09:00 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Well, since heís an asshole who engineered the creation of a bioweapon, no, I donít think heís concerned. But he should be. There are plenty of experts who believe weíre seeing ADE throughout the world now.
Lol.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/94190
[Reply]
Aries Walker 09:01 AM 09-12-2021
Just to remind everyone, VAERS is unverified data. Relying on it is similar to relying on Wikipedia as a reference source.

Originally Posted by https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html:
The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases.
Originally Posted by https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html:
VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9957832237

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2LV0NY
[Reply]
Donger 09:03 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Just to remind everyone, VAERS is unverified data. Relying on it is similar to relying on Wikipedia as a reference source.





https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9957832237

https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2LV0NY
Yes, of course. And, the same people pimping the reported deaths are the same ones who say that COVID-19 is no big deal because the IFR is only .6%
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:05 AM 09-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Lol.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/94190
Covidís surging in all of the most highly-vaccinated nations (per 100), but ďabsolutely no evidence itís happening?Ē

What is it, 300 or 400% more cases than a year ago despite this massively successful vaccine campaign? Canít believe people buy the propaganda.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up