Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Ivermectin Studies
seamonster 12:19 PM 09-03-2021
Ivermectin Has Been Studied to Death and Works

Studies Prophylaxis Early treatment Late treatment PatientsAuthors
All studies 63 86% [75‑92%] 72% [55‑82%] 40% [24‑52%] 26,422 613
Peer-reviewedPeer-reviewed 44 86% [73‑92%] 75% [61‑84%] 43% [21‑59%] 17,082 479
Randomized Controlled TrialsRCTs 31 84% [25‑96%] 61% [46‑71%] 30% [2‑50%] 6,561 359
Percentage improvement with ivermectin treatment

[Reply]
seamonster 04:42 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I did say overall. Referring to the reasoning used behind vaccine opposition. If you would have read further in the next sentence I said the goal posts are constantly being moved by those opposed to a vaccine. Which a direct reference to those reasons. Whatever they may be. In the next sentence I quite clearly gave an example that you used as evidence of those goal posts being moved. FDA approval that allowed Ivermectin 30years of use is okay, but that same FDA approval for a vaccine today is not okay. Do you understand what being opposed to a vaccine means? It doesn't mean you are opposed to every vaccine that every other tom, dick and harry are opposed to. It just means you are opposed to a vaccine. A vaccine.

I even gave you a link to an article in another post of the history of anti-vaccination movements from the The College of Physicians of Philadelphia, the oldest private medical society in the United States. Highlighting a conclusion of reasoning used behind those who have vaccine opposition.

My first post to you was an illustration of those goal posts being moved btw.

If you want to use Ivermectin I don't care. That is up to you. However, the Pfizer vaccine, now known as Comirnaty has had full FDA approval for those 16 and older. Your idea that the Pfizer vaccine does not meet todays standards is some straight up conspiracy anti-vax nonsense if that is what you truly believe. Which again is moving the goal post btw. Because it was FDA approval matters for this, but it doesn't for that. Now it is FDA approval process for Comirnaty wasn't up to today's standard of a vaccine. Pick a ****ing lane and stay in it. You are all over the damn place with the excuses.

You read that as being having to being obedient to George Washington? Wow. I read it as George Washington mandating a vaccine knowing that is what needed to be done. Whatever the side effects from the vaccine came, was better than the alternative. In other words to me I read it as he put on his big boy pants and did what needed to be done at the time.
You might need to Ivermectin even with a vaccine. You're 13x as likely to get COVID than me if you took the pfizer shot. You're 7x as likely to get major symptoms. Don't you want a treatment? You're just going to take booster shots for the rest of your life and hope for the best? There needs to be a therapeutic and Ivermectin appears to be the cheapest and one of the most effective options.
[Reply]
digger 07:01 AM 09-05-2021
What they tell you:

The Truth:

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:13 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
You might need to Ivermectin even with a vaccine. You're 13x as likely to get COVID than me if you took the pfizer shot. You're 7x as likely to get major symptoms. Don't you want a treatment? You're just going to take booster shots for the rest of your life and hope for the best? There needs to be a therapeutic and Ivermectin appears to be the cheapest and one of the most effective options.
You keep repeating that misinformation like it is some sort of holy grail truth.

Don't be a:

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:21 AM 09-05-2021
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...cbb3b4dfa.html
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:32 AM 09-05-2021
HOrSe DEwOrMEr
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:43 AM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
pour on has not.

ivomec sure has for a number of uses but vastly different formulations

human dosages and formulations not same as vet uses, injectables, and topicals

fun reading about people eating the paste that is a horse product though.

someone needs to make a peanut butter flavor for antivaxers

Newsflash: People were eating Tide pods. This isn't an "antivaxer" thing.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:54 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I did say overall. Referring to the reasoning used behind vaccine opposition. If you would have read further in the next sentence I said the goal posts are constantly being moved by those opposed to a vaccine. Which a direct reference to those reasons. Whatever they may be. In the next sentence I quite clearly gave an example that you used as evidence of those goal posts being moved. FDA approval that allowed Ivermectin 30years of use is okay, but that same FDA approval for a vaccine today is not okay. Do you understand what being opposed to a vaccine means? It doesn't mean you are opposed to every vaccine that every other tom, dick and harry are opposed to. It just means you are opposed to a vaccine. A vaccine.

I even gave you a link to an article in another post of the history of anti-vaccination movements from the The College of Physicians of Philadelphia, the oldest private medical society in the United States. Highlighting a conclusion of reasoning used behind those who have vaccine opposition.

My first post to you was an illustration of those goal posts being moved btw.

If you want to use Ivermectin I don't care. That is up to you. However, the Pfizer vaccine, now known as Comirnaty has had full FDA approval for those 16 and older. Your idea that the Pfizer vaccine does not meet todays standards is some straight up conspiracy anti-vax nonsense if that is what you truly believe. Which again is moving the goal post btw. Because it was FDA approval matters for this, but it doesn't for that. Now it is FDA approval process for Comirnaty wasn't up to today's standard of a vaccine. Pick a ****ing lane and stay in it. You are all over the damn place with the excuses.

You read that as being having to being obedient to George Washington? Wow. I read it as George Washington mandating a vaccine knowing that is what needed to be done. Whatever the side effects from the vaccine came, was better than the alternative. In other words to me I read it as he put on his big boy pants and did what needed to be done at the time.
I didn't move any goalposts. By "today's standards," I was referring to the development and testing process, not FDA approval.

Like I've said, approval by the corrupt and compromised FDA means nothing to me. I only mention that these drugs have been FDA-approved forever because people on the other side of the argument believe in that process and have pointed to approval of the Pfizer shot as "proof" of its safety and effectiveness. And, once again, FDA approval 70 years ago is a lot different than FDA approval today. The FDA now relies on private money to function. They receive almost as much private money as congressionally appropriated funds.

The FDA receives money funneled through a nonprofit foundation which receives money from another nonprofit funded by private companies (and, not surprisingly, the Gates Foundation). Board members have ties to the industry. Some even own stock in vaccine manufacturers.

Legal loopholes have allowed corporations to capture the FDA and pull the strings. The FDA repays them by rushing risky drugs to market. The idea of an independent regulatory agency that prioritizes our interests over corporate interests is a laughable illusion.

CDC committee members also own stock in vaccine manufacturers. The CDC grants conflict of interest waivers to every member of their advisory committee and allows full participation in discussions leading up to a vote, whether or not they have financial stake in the decision.
The CDC has 28 licensing agreements with companies for vaccines or vaccine related products. They also hold patents on vaccines that they approve and mandate.

It's easy to see why safe, effective but unprofitable treatments like ivermectin are being suppressed.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:09 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Has anyone debunked the studies in this thread? The information is out there and easy to find. I really don't want to do all the typing.

But I guess that's part of the problem, it only takes a minute for someone to start a BS wildfire on Facebook, and the BS gets halfway around the world before the truth can even get its boots on...
Originally Posted by :
Brandolini's law, also known as the bullshit asymmetry principle, is an internet adage that emphasizes the difficulty of debunking false, facetious, or otherwise misleading information:[1] "The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude larger than to produce it."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandolini%27s_law
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:43 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
What they tell you:

The Truth:

When will these fuggin sheep wake up.....

Jesus.
[Reply]
seamonster 04:36 PM 09-05-2021

[Reply]
Donger 04:38 PM 09-05-2021
I heard from a guy that leeches work. You guys tried that yet?
[Reply]
seamonster 04:39 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You keep repeating that misinformation like it is some sort of holy grail truth.

Don't be a:

Came out of an Israel study. People with natural antibodies are far less likely to get the business end of COVID than those who've had these pfizer shots.
[Reply]
seamonster 04:40 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
After 15 booster shots you'll need some leeches to heal the track marks.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:47 PM 09-05-2021
I have no real opinion on ivermectin, but if the left and the libtard media are against something is, it's probably better to be on the other side.
[Reply]
Bump 04:47 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

There are medical uses for leeches fyi

Unless covid causes blood clots it wouldn't
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up