Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Ivermectin Studies
seamonster 12:19 PM 09-03-2021
Ivermectin Has Been Studied to Death and Works

Studies Prophylaxis Early treatment Late treatment PatientsAuthors
All studies 63 86% [75‑92%] 72% [55‑82%] 40% [24‑52%] 26,422 613
Peer-reviewedPeer-reviewed 44 86% [73‑92%] 75% [61‑84%] 43% [21‑59%] 17,082 479
Randomized Controlled TrialsRCTs 31 84% [25‑96%] 61% [46‑71%] 30% [2‑50%] 6,561 359
Percentage improvement with ivermectin treatment

[Reply]
Donger 01:00 PM 09-03-2021
https://retractionwatch.com/2021/08/...d-say-authors/
[Reply]
seamonster 01:04 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
From your link:

The number of vaccinated COVID-19 patients in Israel listed in serious condition is dropping, but the country is still seeing serious cases rise among the unvaccinated, a new report by researchers at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem published Tuesday reveals.
You're 13 times more likely to get an infection if you've taken this pfizer vaccine and seven times more likely to feel serious symptoms\pain than if you had a natural infection. So when you do get infected, and you probably will with pfizer, wouldn't you want a treatment? Does your life mean nothing? All politics and ego?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
You're 13 times more likely to get an infection if you've taken this pfizer vaccine and seven times more likely to feel serious symptoms\pain than if you had a natural infection. So when you do get infected, and you probably will with pfizer, wouldn't you want a treatment? Does your life mean nothing? All politics and ego?

Your link says what we all know - infection. + subsequent Vax is the best protection.

Thank you for reiterating it to us again.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:07 PM 09-03-2021
https://retractionwatch.com/2021/08/...d-say-authors/
So one out of 60+ studies was retracted for procedural mistakes and that means you'll refuse the treatment? You sound hysterical.

Ivermectin has been used for more than 30 years for the treatment of several diseases. More than one million doses of the drug are administered daily, particularly in low- and middle-income countries. Due to the low prevalence of adverse events with the use of this drug, ivermectin is considered to have a good safety profile and its potential benefit in other diseases is currently under investigation.

An in vitro study of ivermectin in SARS-CoV-2 in Australia showed a significant reduction of viral load in infected cells. Subsequently, a descriptive study of 704 critical patients with COVID-19 showed a reduction in mortality, hospitalization, and intensive care unit length-of-stay in those patients who received the drug. Unfortunately, this study was withdrawn by its authors, leaving more questions than answers.

[Reply]
Donger 01:07 PM 09-03-2021
Happy to discuss that, after you admit that you were wrong in saying that the vaccines aren't working, and then posted a link that showed this:

The number of vaccinated COVID-19 patients in Israel listed in serious condition is dropping, but the country is still seeing serious cases rise among the unvaccinated
[Reply]
seamonster 01:08 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Your link says what we all know - infection. + subsequent Vax is the best protection.

Thank you for reiterating it to us again.
So you're saying you'd rather die than take Ivermectin?
[Reply]
Donger 01:08 PM 09-03-2021
So one out of 60+ studies was retracted for procedural mistakes and that means you'll refuse the treatment? You sound hysterical.

Ivermectin has been used for more than 30 years for the treatment of several diseases. More than one million doses of the drug are administered daily, particularly in low- and middle-income countries. Due to the low prevalence of adverse events with the use of this drug, ivermectin is considered to have a good safety profile and its potential benefit in other diseases is currently under investigation.

An in vitro study of ivermectin in SARS-CoV-2 in Australia showed a significant reduction of viral load in infected cells. Subsequently, a descriptive study of 704 critical patients with COVID-19 showed a reduction in mortality, hospitalization, and intensive care unit length-of-stay in those patients who received the drug. Unfortunately, this study was withdrawn by its authors, leaving more questions than answers.
I've been vaccinated. I've already been "treated." If I get COVID-19, if I haven't already, I'll be pleased to take Regeneron.

Would you take Regeneron?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:09 PM 09-03-2021
I got vaxxed, so I canít die. Not at my age / health profile.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:16 PM 09-03-2021
So people have accurate info here:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:20 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I got vaxxed, so I canít die. Not at my age / health profile.
Ditto. I'm vaxxed and not worried about any of it at this point. If I were to catch it, I'd go for the monoclonal antibodies instead if I were to actually get sick.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:20 PM 09-03-2021
Happy to discuss that, after you admit that you were wrong in saying that the vaccines aren't working, and then posted a link that showed this:

The number of vaccinated COVID-19 patients in Israel listed in serious condition is dropping, but the country is still seeing serious cases rise among the unvaccinated

So a frantic rush to re-vaccinate the entire population and pull people's "green passports" for not having three pfizer shots means the pfizer shot works?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:20 PM 09-03-2021
On a separate note: you'd rather chance death than take a safe and effective vaccine?
[Reply]
seamonster 01:21 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So people have accurate info here:
  • The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea.
  • Currently available data do not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
  • Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
  • If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19

Wow. HORSEPAST DERPE DERP...

Studies Prophylaxis Early treatment Late treatment PatientsAuthors
All studies 63 86% [75‑92%] 72% [55‑82%] 40% [24‑52%] 26,422 613
Peer-reviewedPeer-reviewed 44 86% [73‑92%] 75% [61‑84%] 43% [21‑59%] 17,082 479
Randomized Controlled TrialsRCTs 31 84% [25‑96%] 61% [46‑71%] 30% [2‑50%] 6,561 359
Percentage improvement with ivermectin treatment

[Reply]
seamonster 01:23 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
On a separate note: you'd rather chance death than take a safe and effective vaccine?
I'm 13x less likely to get COVID then you if you've had both pfizer shots. I'm 7x less likely to have major symptoms than you if you've had this pfizer product. You shouldn't worry about me. Ivermectin could save your life.
[Reply]
Donger 01:29 PM 09-03-2021
So a frantic rush to re-vaccinate the entire population and pull people's "green passports" for not having three pfizer shots means the pfizer shot works?
I think the Israeli plan is very aggressive and I'm not sure it was needed, but another boost shot really isn't a big deal. I and tens of millions of Americans have already had one.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up