Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Ivermectin Studies
seamonster 12:19 PM 09-03-2021
Ivermectin Has Been Studied to Death and Works

Studies Prophylaxis Early treatment Late treatment PatientsAuthors
All studies 63 86% [75‑92%] 72% [55‑82%] 40% [24‑52%] 26,422 613
Peer-reviewedPeer-reviewed 44 86% [73‑92%] 75% [61‑84%] 43% [21‑59%] 17,082 479
Randomized Controlled TrialsRCTs 31 84% [25‑96%] 61% [46‑71%] 30% [2‑50%] 6,561 359
Percentage improvement with ivermectin treatment

[Reply]
eDave 11:57 PM 09-05-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Did you by chance catch that info from Rolling Stone? Fact checkers and all.
I don't have the direct link to the source. But the source was listed in the /r/conservative thread. Check there.

Look, dude. Logic demands that if it's good for sheep, it's good for me. And to lend credence to that, I am alive.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:01 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't have the direct link to the source. But the source was listed in the /r/conservative thread. Check there.

Look, dude. Logic demands that if it's good for sheep, it's good for me. And to lend credence to that, I am alive.
What if it's also for humans? Would you consider it over say an experimental vaccine as treatment?
[Reply]
eDave 12:04 AM 09-06-2021
What if it's also for humans? Would you consider it over say an experimental vaccine as treatment?
As I said before. Yes. It's a miracle drug that everyone should consider. It certainly wouldn't hurt. So what's the problem?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:06 AM 09-06-2021
As I said before. Yes. It's a miracle drug that everyone should consider. It certainly wouldn't hurt. So what's the problem?
Well I'm going to award you a gold star.
[Reply]
eDave 12:10 AM 09-06-2021
Well I'm going to award you a gold star.
I don't need a star. I need all (TR)'s to take Invictim. Lot's of it for better results.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:11 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Could you provide a list of sources you would accept? It would be useful....
For starters, I would search on DuckDuckGo and never search Google for anything related to Covid or the vaccines.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:12 AM 09-06-2021
I don't need a star. I need all (TR)'s to take Invictim. Lot's of it for better results.
The kind of mass violence done to unborn babies?
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
For starters, I would search on DuckDuckGo and never search Google for anything related to Covid or the vaccines.
For online covid questions, you'd never trust anything online via Google? LOL... OK
[Reply]
eDave 12:24 AM 09-06-2021
The kind of mass violence done to unborn babies?
Nobody is taking about violence or unborn babies (unless Invictim is used in the abortion procedure. I'm not clear on that). Wrong thread, maybe? Or are you at the end of your rope with me with nothing more to counter?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:29 AM 09-06-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
For online covid questions, you'd never trust anything online via Google? LOL... OK
I'll use Google for sports, entertainment and such. Never for info about the vaccines. I prefer to not get info from companies that are heavily invested in AstraZeneca. I also prefer search engines that don't use blacklists and algorithms to shape what you see.
[Reply]
Fish 12:31 AM 09-06-2021
I'll use Google for sports, entertainment and such. Never for info about the vaccines. I prefer to not get info from companies that are heavily invested in AstraZeneca. I also prefer search engines that don't use blacklists and algorithms to shape what you see.
You prefer confirmation bias...
[Reply]
eDave 12:33 AM 09-06-2021
How can you possibly believe celebrity gossip or sports scores with 100% certainty? It's been shown here over and over again that once a "fake" story is published, all further publications are bullcrap. Remember, MSM is NOT to be trusted. Ever.

Reconcile that within yourself and stop riding the fence on everything.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:34 AM 09-06-2021
Nobody is taking about violence or unborn babies (unless Invictim is used in the abortion procedure. I'm not clear on that). Wrong thread, maybe? Or are you at the end of your rope with me with nothing more to counter?
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...Stockholm_2018
[Reply]
eDave 12:36 AM 09-06-2021
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...Stockholm_2018
I think you are still in the wrong thread. Having said that, why are you still trying to convince me about the miracle that is Invictim? You've sold me. Stop and close the deal. You'd be a shit car salesman.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:37 AM 09-06-2021
I think you are still in the wrong thread. Having said that, why are you still trying to convince me about the miracle that is Invictim? You've sold me. Stop and close the deal. You'd be a shit car salesman.
Do they allow car salesmen into antifa?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up