ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 49
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Daily Caller: Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by :
Texas’ highly disputed abortion ban went into effect early Wednesday morning, uninhibited by any action from the Supreme Court.

Abortion providers had filed emergency requests to block the enforcement of the Heartbeat Act (S.B. 8), which bans abortions after the unborn baby‘s heartbeat can be detected. The Supreme Court did not intervene, though it still may do so...

Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:12 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I mean you admit the exception exists right?
I don't know what that means. The discussion is about what people think about abortion. You and others say killing a baby is wrong and that abortion is killing a baby. A rape baby is still a baby, isn't it? Yet, you're ok with killing it. You're ok with killing some babies. You're a hypocrite.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:16 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's the conundrum of co-existing with the unprincipled. If you stick to your principles, they accuse you of extremism, and if you extend an olive branch in the spirit of compromise, they accuse you of having no principles either.
Killing some babies but not others is quite a "compromise."
Are you against killing babies or not?
[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:16 PM 09-02-2021
So you admit you lied? Or were misinformed?
Its both...uneducated and a dipshit shill.....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:17 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
The far right of your home state wants to make abortion illegal at what 6 weeks right?

They're not pro-life. They're pro forced birth. If a life begins at six weeks or whatever then a woman should be able to claim it as a dependent and start getting all the benefits that come with that.

You guys agree to that and I'll make my retraction.
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Don't forget the ability to take out a life insurance policy, and collect in the event of a miscarriage.
These are considerations that can certainly be taken up. Not that a fetus gestating should make a mother eligible for welfare in the EXACT same sense as entitlements intended to care for a born child, but some consideration of natal care and nutrition for the needy is appropriate. 'Dependent' benefits are for food, clothing, housing, transportation, and the like, and if the mother is expected to qualify, those benefits will be adjusted as the need arises.

And I'm sure actuaries would welcome expanding their skills to vending life insurance policies to those not yet born, so long as they have access to the relevant data to calculate their pricing structures.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:36 PM 09-02-2021
I want to clear something up, if your are raped, sexually assaulted, or incest you have a exception.
Why should the innocent unborn have to die because of what happened to the mother-to-be?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:38 PM 09-02-2021
So you admit you lied? Or were misinformed?
Thought you guys wanted compromise? Didn't I just see you post that exact thing? Or were you being disingenuous....
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:43 PM 09-02-2021
Thought you guys wanted compromise? Didn't I just see you post that exact thing? Or were you being disingenuous....
Wait so I don't know if you KNOW you lied.....

Tell me you were misinformed about the rape exemption....
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:44 PM 09-02-2021
Uh huh.

What's your opinion on gun violence in schools (more specifically David Hogg and his friends), social programs for poor kids to eat, birther rights, children's obesity (Michelle Obama's key issue)-and the increase in heart/health problems for them and yes, what to do about kid's deaths as it relates to covid.

Go ahead, I'll wait you while you ignore that. You, that **** stick who wrote the post you quoted and all ppl like you are hypocrites to the highest degree. Kindly **** off if you can't answer all the above issues.
What a perfect encapsulation of a total lack of your ability to understand scale.

Abortion, roughly 888,000 in 2019.

8. That's how many people were killed in school shootings in 2019. 8.

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/th...umbers/2019/12

Feel more like the jackass you really are now?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:46 PM 09-02-2021
No that my point, there are exceptions in the law. And the media is gas lighting people.

Pretty blatantly I might add.
Have a link on that? I'd love to spread it about.

Found one talking about it.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05...abortions-law/
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:53 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Cool a pro-abortion group called MomsRising

Seems to be missing the Murder part though.
MomsRising, lol.

Should you really get to call yourself 'mom' if you are openly advocating for the murder of unborn children, including possibly your own?

'Sorry, mam. You need to turn in your mom card.'
[Reply]
eDave 12:53 PM 09-02-2021
Texans are trolling an anonymous tip line for reporting suspected abortions

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/he...l-16411802.php

Wait till the incels start reporting the women who rejected them out of incel revenge.

FYI: This tip line is the same type of thing that (R)'s freak out about regarding China.

Right now, right here from my desk in my home in Phoenix, I could report any random woman in Texas and turn her life upside down for a bit with no reprocussions. After all, the legislature just made the filing of frivolous lawsuits completely legal. Hell, I heard that Ted Cruz flew his daughter to Cancun so she could have an abortion. Lots of people are saying it.

Have at it: https://prolifewhistleblower.com/ It's been getting the reddit hug throughout the day so keep trying.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:07 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's the conundrum of co-existing with the unprincipled. If you stick to your principles, they accuse you of extremism, and if you extend an olive branch in the spirit of compromise, they accuse you of having no principles either.
Its odd how the "exemptions" to killing a baby line up, and are often voiced, with the "its not the mother's fault" reasoning.

Its almost like anti-abortion zealots are more focused on punishing women having sex rather than protecting the life of a child.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:08 PM 09-02-2021
No that my point, there are exceptions in the law. And the media is gas lighting people.

Pretty blatantly I might add.
No there isn't.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:11 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Killing some babies but not others is quite a "compromise."
Are you against killing babies or not?
Well, one biblical compromise/judgement (spoiler: it was a trick!) was to cut a child in half.

So, you know. Christians.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:12 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Its odd how the "exemptions" to killing a baby line up, and are often voiced, with the "its not the mother's fault" reasoning.

Its almost like anti-abortion zealots are more focused on punishing women having sex rather than protecting the life of a child.
I've asked the same person three times in this thread why killing rape babies is ok, and he won't respond.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 49
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up