ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 49
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Daily Caller: Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by :
Texas’ highly disputed abortion ban went into effect early Wednesday morning, uninhibited by any action from the Supreme Court.

Abortion providers had filed emergency requests to block the enforcement of the Heartbeat Act (S.B. 8), which bans abortions after the unborn baby‘s heartbeat can be detected. The Supreme Court did not intervene, though it still may do so...

Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:03 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I want to clear something up, if your are raped, sexually assaulted, or incest you have a exception.
Why is it ok to kill those babies?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:04 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Why is it ok to kill those babies?
The argument would be that those children were forced on the mothers unwillingly. Its called compromising.....
[Reply]
mkp785 12:04 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's ok to kill Children? Did David Hogg tell you this? Neither are ok, stop having gun free zones and you won't see brave idiots of natural selection deciding on who lives and dies.
Glad to see that you're anti school shootings.

You conservative Christians seem to care way more about telling a woman what she can do with her body than stopping kids from being gunned down innocently. Why is that? Seems to me that there's very little effort being adequately made to deter gun violence in our schools by the right. Quite the opposite, actually.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:05 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

You conservative Christians seem to care way more about telling a woman what she can do with her body than stopping kids from being gunned down innocently. Why is that? Seems to me that there's very little effort being adequately made to deter gun violence in our schools by the right. Quite the opposite, actually.
Who isn't against school shootings? I'm against telling anyone that murder is ok, it's NEVER ok. This isn't hard.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:05 PM 09-02-2021

You claimed there was no exception in this thread, Im asking for a retraction.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:06 PM 09-02-2021
The argument would be that those children were forced on the mothers unwillingly. Its called compromising.....
So, it's ok to kill some babies.
I thought this was about killing babies, not about how the mom feels about it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:07 PM 09-02-2021
This bathwater is dirty, throw the baby out with it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:07 PM 09-02-2021
I mean you admit the exception exists right?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:07 PM 09-02-2021
It's the conundrum of co-existing with the unprincipled. If you stick to your principles, they accuse you of extremism, and if you extend an olive branch in the spirit of compromise, they accuse you of having no principles either.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:08 PM 09-02-2021
I get your point, but isn't that what the state of Texas is doing?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:08 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It's the conundrum of co-existing with the unprincipled. If you stick to your principles, they accuse you of extremism, and if you extend an olive branch in the spirit of compromise, they accuse you of having no principles either.
Inch given, mile taken.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:08 PM 09-02-2021
You claimed there was no exception in this thread, Im asking for a retraction.
The far right of your home state wants to make abortion illegal at what 6 weeks right?

They're not pro-life. They're pro forced birth. If a life begins at six weeks or whatever then a woman should be able to claim it as a dependent and start getting all the benefits that come with that.

You guys agree to that and I'll make my retraction.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:09 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I get your point, but isn't that what the state of Texas is doing?
No that my point, there are exceptions in the law. And the media is gas lighting people.

Pretty blatantly I might add.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:10 PM 09-02-2021
The far right of your home state wants to make abortion illegal at what 6 weeks right?

They're not pro-life. They're pro forced birth. If a life begins at six weeks or whatever then a woman should be able to claim it as a dependent and start getting all the benefits that come with that.

Don't forget the ability to take out a life insurance policy, and collect in the event of a miscarriage.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:10 PM 09-02-2021

So you admit you lied? Or were misinformed?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 49
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up