ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 49
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Daily Caller: Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by :
Texas’ highly disputed abortion ban went into effect early Wednesday morning, uninhibited by any action from the Supreme Court.

Abortion providers had filed emergency requests to block the enforcement of the Heartbeat Act (S.B. 8), which bans abortions after the unborn baby‘s heartbeat can be detected. The Supreme Court did not intervene, though it still may do so...

Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:42 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
You get raped in Texas. You have an abortion. Your rapist can sue you and everyone involved with said abortion. Your rapist gets $10K. Welcome to minority christian rule in Murica.

#PARTYOFGOD
Or you take the morning after pill, providing you're in the state of mind to do so.

Rape should have been exempted from the bill.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:44 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
On the chance that this contains more than mere snark.

It isn't, but the protection provided under precedent is erected on a foundation of principles that do exist in the Constitution.

The sad thing is, people who are passionate about abortion rights are often derogatory to those foundations in most other circumstances.

The Bill of Rights outlines a conception of federal protections of liberty and individuality based on the heuristic of a government that is limited in its power over you [I believe the current nomenclature is 'muh freedumbs']. Freedoms of speech and religion and association, and freedoms from imposition and self incrimination and like culminate in a sense of the value of personal autonomy and privacy that restricts the government from doing whatever it wants to individuals on the basis of collective good.

RvW sought, in the context of medical and scientific knowledge of the time, to balance that privacy and autonomy right with the countervailing right of an independent life that would be extinguished absent governmental prohibition.

It never stood for the proposition that extinguishing that independent life is something certain individuals possess the right to exercise. It stood for the proposition that until such time as viability of that independent life is beyond some consensus, the privacy and individuality of citizens outweighs the governmental interest in monitoring and assuring the safety of that independent life.

Dude...

He made it all up. Every single bit of it.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:45 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Great post that went untouched.
Uh huh.

What's your opinion on gun violence in schools (more specifically David Hogg and his friends), social programs for poor kids to eat, birther rights, children's obesity (Michelle Obama's key issue)-and the increase in heart/health problems for them and yes, what to do about kid's deaths as it relates to covid.

Go ahead, I'll wait you while you ignore that. You, that **** stick who wrote the post you quoted and all ppl like you are hypocrites to the highest degree. Kindly **** off if you can't answer all the above issues.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:50 AM 09-02-2021
Uh huh.

What's your opinion on gun violence in schools (more specifically David Hogg and his friends), social programs for poor kids to eat, birther rights, children's obesity (Michelle Obama's key issue)-and the increase in heart/health problems for them and yes, what to do about kid's deaths as it relates to covid.

Go ahead, I'll wait you while you ignore that. You, that **** stick who wrote the post you quoted and all ppl like you a hypocrites to the highest degree. Kindly **** off if you can't answer all the above issues.
Gun violence in schools has nothing to do with killing babies, how do you mingle the two? I would say eliminate the death cult of Evolution and you will have less gun violence.

Let me get this straight it comes as a threat from liberals if we have a school shooting we kill more babies in the womb? Makes perfect sense
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:50 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Or you take the morning after pill, providing you're in the state of mind to do so.

Why is it ok to kill rape babies?
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:51 AM 09-02-2021
Uh huh.

Go ahead, I'll wait you while you ignore that. You, that **** stick who wrote the post you quoted and all ppl like you are hypocrites to the highest degree. Kindly **** off if you can't answer all the above issues.
You may have to wait for me to stop laughing. David Hogg :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:51 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Why is it ok to kill rape babies?
It's not the babies fault, true.
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:53 AM 09-02-2021
Uh huh.

Wait. :-)...AND HIS FRIENDS! :-)
[Reply]
mkp785 11:55 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Gun violence in schools has nothing to do with killing babies, how do you mingle the two? I would say eliminate the death cult of Evolution and you will have less gun violence.

Let me get this straight it comes as a threat from liberals if we have a school shooting we kill more babies in the womb? Makes perfect sense
The point, my Boomer friend is this:

Why is it OK to shoot kids but it's not OK to put them to sleep (if they can even function at that level when they're 7 weeks old)?

What age do you think it's OK to kill children? Since, obviously you feel like the ones in schools are on their own. That's the real question here.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:56 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Wait. :-)...AND HIS FRIENDS! :-)
Couldn't answer the question. Tried to deflect with lame joke.

Tap-out acknowledged and accepted.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:57 AM 09-02-2021
The point, my Boomer friend is this:

Why is it OK to shoot kids but it's not OK to put them to sleep (if they can even function at that level when they're 7 weeks old)?

What age do you think it's OK to kill children? Since, obviously you feel like the ones in schools are on their own. That's the real question here.
It's ok to kill Children? Did David Hogg tell you this? Neither are ok, stop having gun free zones and you won't see brave idiots of natural selection deciding on who lives and dies.
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:59 AM 09-02-2021
Couldn't answer the question. Tried to deflect with lame joke.

Tap-out acknowledged and accepted.
Participation award, awarded.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:00 PM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:

Is the morning after pill still legal in Texas, or have they taken the idiotic stance that the pill causes an abortion, and is therefore illegal?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:00 PM 09-02-2021

This video is one of youtubes best
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:01 PM 09-02-2021
I want to clear something up, if your are raped, sexually assaulted, or incest you have a exception.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 49
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up