ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 49
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Daily Caller: Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by :
Texas’ highly disputed abortion ban went into effect early Wednesday morning, uninhibited by any action from the Supreme Court.

Abortion providers had filed emergency requests to block the enforcement of the Heartbeat Act (S.B. 8), which bans abortions after the unborn baby‘s heartbeat can be detected. The Supreme Court did not intervene, though it still may do so...


Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:37 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Another possible solution: Instead of aborting a fetus, carefully remove it and place it in a NICU. Give it medical treatment and see what happens.
I've seen on in the NICU that was 22 weeks. So small man, crazy.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:38 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I've seen on in the NICU that was 22 weeks. So small man, crazy.
Yeah, but I'm talking about any stage of development. 8 weeks, whatever. With no abortion performed, the "murder" argument goes out the window.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:42 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
So was stoning gays and women who ****ed men other than their husbands.

We got beyond that, aside from your best buddies in backwards Islamic countries.
You are right. We developed safe and effective method, regulated by law, so women no longer had see some back alley quack with a random dug concoction, unlike those Islamic countries you guys wish to emulate.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:45 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yeah, but I'm talking about any stage of development. 8 weeks, whatever. With no abortion performed, the "murder" argument goes out the window.
Even with our medical science, anything before 20 weeks isn't going to survive. Without modern medicine, most fetus's wouldn't survive outside the womb until at least the 32nd week. (Which is why modern conservative view of life is completely modern and new. Even the most religious person a couple 100 years ago wouldn't make an argument 12 weeks is life because 1) they didn't even know the women was pregnant yet and 2) there is zero natural viability. You have to have a way to ensure life is sustained before developing a belief that something is alive. )

Everything from breathing normally, to body temperature regulation, to ability to absorb nutrients without the cord aren't ready until after 30 weeks.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:47 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Even with our medical science, anything before 20 weeks isn't going to survive. Without modern medicine, most fetus's wouldn't survive outside the womb until at least the 32nd week.

Everything from breathing normally, to body temperature regulation, to ability to absorb nutrients without the cord aren't ready.
Yeah but as medicine keeps developing you imagine it would shorten viability outside of the womb. Soo

I mean you'll have a hard time arguing when life starts in the future.
[Reply]
scho63 11:00 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Abortion doctors in neighboring states should start 2 for 1 specials immediately. Maybe even offer to partially reimburse patients' travel expenses.
:-):-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:14 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea this society is ****ing fantastic.
What was the year(s) when society was "fantastic" to you?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:14 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
We have survived just fine while having abortions.
Millions didn't survive, hence the point.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:19 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Pretty ****ing easy tbh, but keep pulling at those heart strings so you can continue to murder the unborn....
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Put a limit on who you're having sex with to include: Your wife
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If only there was some type of focus on preventing the disease rather than using the worst treatment possible for the disease.

Your argument is such a tired trope and is nothing but a really really lazy solution.

Its also just another means to politically control minorities. Just another tool of the urban plantation.
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-):-)
You get raped in Texas. You have an abortion. Your rapist can sue you and everyone involved with said abortion. Your rapist gets $10K. Welcome to minority christian rule in Murica.

#PARTYOFGOD
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:24 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
You get raped in Texas. You have an abortion. Your rapist can sue you and everyone involved with said abortion. Your rapist gets $10K. Welcome to minority christian rule in Murica.

#PARTYOFGOD
MKP party of death, millions sacrificed at the altar of pleasure.
[Reply]
eDave 11:29 AM 09-02-2021
The days of me paying for abortions were over a long time ago. So, whatever.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:36 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The days of me paying for abortions were over a long time ago. So, whatever.
Well minus the whole tax payer shit sure
[Reply]
Pennywise 11:37 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
So the same people who want to abort babies with heartbeats because "it's their body, their choice" want to take away your choice on the Covid vaccine and masks. Interesting dichotomy.
Great post that went untouched.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:37 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-):-)
The free market at work.
[Reply]
eDave 11:40 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well minus the whole tax payer shit sure
How much is that? I doubt it's enough for me to care about.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 49
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up