ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 49
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Daily Caller: Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by :
Texas’ highly disputed abortion ban went into effect early Wednesday morning, uninhibited by any action from the Supreme Court.

Abortion providers had filed emergency requests to block the enforcement of the Heartbeat Act (S.B. 8), which bans abortions after the unborn baby‘s heartbeat can be detected. The Supreme Court did not intervene, though it still may do so...

Supreme Court Takes No Action, Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:22 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Good to see the usual suspects of dip shittery in here preaching how they want to impose their religious will on others-while at the same time preaching about individual rights and how the liberal government should stay out of their business.

Never change guys. Never change.

Don't suppose anyone here wants to give an age of when RWers stop caring about kids lives? Since the covid and school shootings doesn't move the needle at all for you folks. But let a single woman try and do something involving HER body and here....we...go...
Speaking of failed abortions
[Reply]
baitism 06:08 AM 09-02-2021
Friendly reminder that Roe vs. Wade isn't a law. It was never passed through any legislative body.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:17 AM 09-02-2021
Friendly reminder of you want access to abortion you can leave Texas
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:22 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Good to see the usual suspects of dip shittery in here preaching how they want to impose their religious will on others-while at the same time preaching about individual rights and how the liberal government should stay out of their business.

Never change guys. Never change.

Don't suppose anyone here wants to give an age of when RWers stop caring about kids lives? Since the covid and school shootings doesn't move the needle at all for you folks. But let a single woman try and do something involving HER body and here....we...go...
If there is a heart beat and brain activity...that's science...specifically biology. Ain't nothing religious about it. But I do agree with your sentiment. There are options for sex and pregnancy protection. Also science...use them.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:28 AM 09-02-2021
Religious Will is being against murdering the most helpless, SCIENCE!

Over 90% of School shooters are GOD hating Atheists, sure it moves the needle past ludicrous.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:36 AM 09-02-2021
So the same people who want to abort babies with heartbeats because "it's their body, their choice" want to take away your choice on the Covid vaccine and masks. Interesting dichotomy.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:38 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Religious Will is being against murdering the most helpless, SCIENCE!

Over 90% of School shooters are GOD hating Atheists, sure it moves the needle past ludicrous.
I'm sure an avalanche of little bastards being born in broken homes by a parent who can't raise and support them properly will go a long way to fix this.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:42 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I'm sure an avalanche of little bastards being born in broken homes by a parent who can't raise and support them properly will go a long way to fix this.
Murder or adoption, what would a baby choose if old enough?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:43 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
Friendly reminder that Roe vs. Wade isn't a law. It was never passed through any legislative body.
I can't tell if people out there don't understand civics, have never understood civics, or no longer even care, . . . but I saw some DNC/WH hacks on one of the 24/7 new sewer-bubblers arguing that . . . . the unprecedented policymaking of the SC this week [by declining review], making law for the entire nation despite being unelected and unaccountable, is proof of the urgent desperate need for term limits for justices and an expanded court.

Nearly every word in this sentiment deserves at least a week each sitdown with a basic civics text and a decent instructor.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:46 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Murder or adoption, what would a baby choose if old enough?
That depends. I would rather be alive because despite how bad I had it as a kid, there were still others who had it worse. And I would rather be dead than beaten, going hungry, or repeatedly molested.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:49 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
That depends. I would rather be alive because despite how bad I had it as a kid, there were still others who had it worse. And I would rather be dead than beaten, going hungry, or repeatedly molested.
I've been through quite a few hardships starting at a young age, was homeless for a while(when young) and it's Life every time for me.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:54 AM 09-02-2021
Life is full of possibilities, death is just so final
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09-02-2021, 06:56 AM
This message has been deleted by PunkinDrublic. Reason: People in this thread are the usual idiots not worth my time.
BleedingRed 06:58 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
If you think think it’s difficult to try and force a kid to wear a mask, imagine what it will be like to force her to have a baby.
Pretty fucking easy tbh, but keep pulling at those heart strings so you can continue to murder the unborn....
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:08 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I can't tell if people out there don't understand civics, have never understood civics, or no longer even care, . . . but I saw some DNC/WH hacks on one of the 24/7 new sewer-bubblers arguing that . . . . the unprecedented policymaking of the SC this week [by declining review], making law for the entire nation despite being unelected and unaccountable, is proof of the urgent desperate need for term limits for justices and an expanded court.

Nearly every word in this sentiment deserves at least a week each sitdown with a basic civics text and a decent instructor.
Babble lee responds approvingly to a post that shows a lack of understanding civics, then whines that people have noticed the unusually high number of judgments made without hearing the case and that those people dont understand civics.

Another truly remarkable display of unawareness caused by insular thinking.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 07:09 AM 09-02-2021
There should literally not be one single person in this thread who supports mask and vaccine mandates to bitch about this. You have no leg to stand on. There can seriously be no argument. Plus COVID has a 99.9% survival rate, abortion is 0. Just ridiculous.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 49
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up