ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 238
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>The Afghanistan lesson
El Lobo Gordo 12:33 AM 08-13-2021
Afghanistan is showing us that secular humanist societies are doomed to fall because they do not orientate the members of that society toward something that is "good".

I am not saying that the Taliban are good. I am saying that religion motivates people toward a singular purpose while secular humanism invites eventual death and destruction. The more the free west abdanons it judeo/christian faith, the more likely it is to fall.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:58 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Religious people give more to charity than secular people. Giving to charity is mandated by God but if you are a secular humanist, its optional.

Wtf is a secular humanist? Sounds like quite a Bogeyman!
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 06:00 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Wtf is a secular humanist?
Someone who thinks religion is pretend.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:06 PM 08-13-2021
Someone who thinks religion is pretend.

Wrong
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:27 PM 08-13-2021
This is happening to us right now. Were sitting back letting the left drag us down into totalitarianism.

You’re a fucking idiot
[Reply]
Otter 06:32 PM 08-13-2021
Bogeyman!
Is that a nickname for a mediocre golfer?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 07:46 PM 08-13-2021
This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen on here and that's saying a lot.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:29 PM 08-13-2021

[Reply]
petegz28 08:30 PM 08-13-2021
In 6 months Trump wiped out ISIS

In 6 months Biden wiped out Afghanistan
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:01 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:

Though the former President offered his support of President Joe Biden's plans to bring home American troops, he urged his successor to draw an end to America's longest war well before the September 11 deadline that Biden set last week. Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is "a wonderful and positive thing to do," he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible."

:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 09:02 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Though the former President offered his support of President Joe Biden's plans to bring home American troops, he urged his successor to draw an end to America's longest war well before the September 11 deadline that Biden set last week. Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is "a wonderful and positive thing to do," he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible."

Yeah so Trump made Biden do it...

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:03 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:

I'd like to say this is the stupidest thing I've seen in a while on here, but we're surrounded by anti-vax and anti-maskers so
[Reply]
petegz28 09:03 PM 08-13-2021
I'd like to say this is the stupidest thing I've seen in a while on here, but we're surrounded by anti-vax and anti-maskers so
It's not my fault this is happening under Biden......BUT TRUMP!!!

[Reply]
petegz28 09:04 PM 08-13-2021
Saigon Biden....handing over Afghanistan and begging the Taliban not to shoot at us....:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 09:05 PM 08-13-2021
Then again, Biden can't even protect his own border......:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:07 PM 08-13-2021
****ing Afghanistan...look, it's been 20 years...we've been "training" these guys to take care of themselves and once we leave they fold like a cheap suit.

This sucks. I never had a good feeling about any of this Middle East involvement. Trump had it right. Obama said we'd leave too. Biden is making it happen, but IMO as stupidly as you possibly could do it. You can blame Bush, Obama, Trump whatever...but at the end of the day, you have to deal with the cards you were dealt...and in Biden's case, he had a lot to do with that deal...to end it like this is just stupid and embarrassing. He who has been involved in government for damn near 50 friggin years should know better.

Yes, get the **** out of there. But DON'T announce that shit! Make a plan, quietly, letting the Afghans know what you are doing and making sure they are good to go. Politics be damned, do the right thing and get out of there the right way. But NO...this ****stick drooling moron makes a big announcement and just does it. Why not just quietly draw down and leave, making sure that nobody really knows you are doing it? Oh...cuz you gotta get political points or something...

We are so screwed...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 238
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up