ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.


I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
banyon 04:20 PM 08-11-2021
It would blow you guys’ minds (and little civil war fantasies) to know that Biden likely won the active duty vote.



https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/
[Reply]
Mecca 04:20 PM 08-11-2021
Do people lose their shit about getting the kids vaxed for school also?
[Reply]
Otter 04:21 PM 08-11-2021
Just imagine if our crooked bureaucrats forced the law on illegal alien invaders as draconian as they do on Americans.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:24 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Do people lose their shit about getting the kids vaxed for school also?
You mean vaccines that have been around for a long awhile and don't present the same level of harm as these such as deaths, blood clots and heart problems?
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:24 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
It would blow you guysí minds (and little civil war fantasies) to know that Biden likely won the active duty vote.



https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/
Wow..that's an incredible chart...I mean just the fact they used a whopping 1000 people...bulletproof.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:25 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The klan rally is down the street
Pantychaps ALWAYS knows exactly where the klan rally is.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:26 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I've referenced this sentiment...I guarantee you that the police/military...ex-military are well aware of what's being attempted.

And they are the only one's giving these politicians the protection to do what they are doing...it all hinges on compliance.

If that damn breaks...It'll be fast.
Only 40% of Marines have been vaxxed. Some military plan on quitting if forced to take it. That may be just want the Klaus Schwab administration wants figuring they might be Trump supporters or gasp! Nationalists!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:27 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Do people lose their shit about getting the kids vaxed for school also?

And drunk driving, probably. Itís my life why canít I choose to risk it and drive drunk?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:28 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
And drunk driving, probably. Itís my life why canít I choose to risk it and drive drunk?
Why do you hate black people?
[Reply]
banyon 04:28 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Wow..that's an incredible chart...I mean just the fact they used a whopping 1000 people...bulletproof.
How many troops did they need to poll in your opinion and what would be the change in the margin of error?
[Reply]
0372 04:28 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It would be worth having a federal mask mandate for everyone in the country, just to watch antivaxxers freak the **** out. :-)


At this point this is all politically driven annoyance. Almost comical. You just need to understand what will happen when you go too far.



[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:28 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Wow..that's an incredible chart...I mean just the fact they used a whopping 1000 people...bulletproof.
Yet, all the other polls predicting a large margin of victory for Biden, as high as 14-17% were wrong. Besides that's what those people said at that time only. Polls are but a frame of time. It doesn't mean they voted that way.

Looks like another suppression poll. This is good it's been posted. I think I'll take this claim over the pollster Baris who is on Locals.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:32 PM 08-11-2021
Like Rand said, don't comply. If people just quit their jobs, when help is apparently needed who wins?

Walmart has a mandate, so I guess all the illegal caravan immigrants will rush to get a job there. But I hear hispanics and blacks are more vaccine hesistant.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:33 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Only 40% of Marines have been vaxxed. Some military plan on quitting if forced to take it. That may be just want the Klaus Schwab administration wants figuring they might be Trump supporters or gasp! Nationalists!

They think they can just quit? Thatís cute.

Iím glad military leaders are prioritizing combat readiness and taking steps to prevent broad outbreaks that would leave us vulnerable to attack. Following the great tradition set by George Washington.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:34 PM 08-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yet, all the other polls predicting a large margin of victory for Biden, as high as 14-17% were wrong. Besides that's what those people said at that time only. Polls are but a frame of time. It doesn't mean they voted that way.

Looks like another suppression poll. This is good it's been posted. I think I'll take this claim over the pollster Baris who is on Locals.
Let's not forget the amount of buyer's remorse on voting for Biden being found by pollster Baris. Even those who said they would have never voted for Biden if they had known about the Hunter laptop story.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 45
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up