ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
banyon 10:36 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You know what else inhibits transmission?

Not having lots of fat people but the last I checked they are still strutting around this country.
Oh, yeah, everybody just unfat real quick!

That's sure a lot easier than handing out some masks. Why didn't the CDC think of that?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:43 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Isn't the rate of inhibition relevant? Aren't masks a lot easier to provide than 350 million doses of a drug on a regular basis?

I mean probably not if it doesn't result in a catchy meme on Twitter, right?
I’d love to see your study that says masks work
[Reply]
banyon 10:44 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’d love to see your study that says masks work
Are you talking Delta variant or the prior strain?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
You better hope you never need to use that gun if you plan on never firing it. Seriously, if you are going to own a firearm, you need to be extremely comfortable and knowldgeable and accurate etc with it. You can't just hope that your "idea" of a life threatening situation will work out in your favor just because you have a gun.

Seriously, just sell it and keep a baseball bat. That's safer in your case.

As to the idea that you would rather take yourself out than live in the "world they have planned"...that's kinda pathetic man. And it seems surprising to me that you feel that way based on your posts. But, maybe I haven't payed close enough attention.
I'm think I'm quite capable of safely loading and discharging a firearm...this might be a challenging process for some...I'm not one of those.

If I can dissemble/reassemble my Porsche...I think I might be able to handle the 3 steps involved. *chuckles...

Your approval/disapproval of the other aspect is none of my concern...I've come to terms with my mortality. Which if 99% of society had the balls to confront...we wouldn't be in the situation we're in. Their fear will be their demise...
[Reply]
banyon 10:50 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm think I'm quite capable of safely loading and discharging a firearm...this might be a challenging process for some...I'm not one of those.

If I can dissemble/reassemble my Porsche...I think I might be able to handle the 3 steps involved. *chuckles...

Your approval/disapproval of the other aspect is none of my concern...
There's a lot more to firearms than loading them and firing them. Seriously take a class. They usually run about $150. Well worth the investment not to ruin yours or someone else's life because you didn't know how to properly store, care for, or use a firearm.
[Reply]
Spott 10:50 AM 08-12-2021
My employer who employees about 250K people is now going to require it, although they’re giving them 60 days to do it. I got mine in March & April, but a lot of the people I work with haven’t taken it for whatever reason. I guess we will see if they will stick to their guns or not when it could cost them their employment.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:57 AM 08-12-2021
So employers are going to fire a percentage of their workforce for not being vaccinated? I thought that, in general, employers are having a hard time finding enough employees already. Sounds like a solid plan! :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 AM 08-12-2021
There's a lot more to firearms than loading them and firing them. Seriously take a class. They usually run about $150. Well worth the investment not to ruin yours or someone else's life because you didn't know how to properly store, care for, or use a firearm.
Like I said...the process is complicated for some.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:04 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
My employer who employees about 250K people is now going to require it, although they’re giving them 60 days to do it. I got mine in March & April, but a lot of the people I work with haven’t taken it for whatever reason. I guess we will see if they will stick to their guns or not when it could cost them their employment.
Fire people for an experimental vaccine that doesn't prevent transmission...solid logic....completely rational. Just suspend the reality that 99.8 percent of people survive.

Sounds like they are inventing an excuse to force this particular product into your body...doesn't matter the reasons.

Come a long way from two weeks to flatten the curve...

Just goes to show how irrational humans are...whip them into a fear frenzy and you can get them to do anything.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:10 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
So employers are going to fire a percentage of their workforce for not being vaccinated? I thought that, in general, employers are having a hard time finding enough employees already. Sounds like a solid plan! :-)
Megacorps would much rather hire H-1B foreigners than American citizens. Easier to control and vastly cheaper.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:21 AM 08-12-2021
Oh, yeah, everybody just unfat real quick!

That's sure a lot easier than handing out some masks. Why didn't the CDC think of that?

Maybe just don't let fat people go to bars and restaurants and grocery stores.

To protect our health.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:31 AM 08-12-2021
I just want to make this clear...this is not about a vaccine.

This situation is merely being exploited as a fulcrum to condition people to accepting a Digital ID card.

You are already seeing the potential for abuse...this card will be used to "allow" you to function in society...it will control every aspect of your life.

Once in place...they can demand anything they want, no matter how irrational.. and if you dont comply...they simply cut you off. Your card will no longer be accepted.

You are walking into a trap...and one you probably wont be able to escape.

It's all fine with some... when it's only about a vaccine ...got to punish those dirty unvaxxed.

Then they will turn the same process on you...you will be forced to make decisions against your will.

A clever one will be if you are caught corresponding with a family member that has been shut off...the penalty will be you are then shut off.

If your card is shut down...you wont be able to travel to areas within your own city.

You will literally have no choice to comply...and the real fun...the real people behind this are the most sadistic people on earth....they derive pleasure from others suffering.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:33 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yes. By all means don’t do business with these companies that require you to be vaccinated if that’s not your thing.
Businesses are making such decisions in concert with, and at the behest and/or request of, the government, so pretending that your position is even remotely libertarian/conservative/politically "right" is just that: pretending.

You're supporting a fascistic government-business pairing that's being implemented unofficially rather than officially. The outcome, the reason, and the result, are still the same.
[Reply]
banyon 11:36 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Maybe just don't let fat people go to bars and restaurants and grocery stores.

To protect our health.
Don't forget any other medical conditions!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:41 AM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The Unvaccinated are becoming the new Jews:

Physicians and medically trained academics, many of whom were proponents of “racial hygiene,” or eugenics, legitimized and helped to implement Nazi policies aiming to “cleanse” German society of people viewed as biologic threats to the nation’s health. Racial-hygiene measures began with the mass sterilization of the “genetically diseased” and ended with the near-annihilation of European Jewry.”(Emphasis added.)

Susan Bachrach, PhD

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...-the-new-jews/
America's Frontline Doctors again? You really do love quacks.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 45
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up