ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Another anti-vaxxer dies of COVID
Lex Luthor 06:32 PM 07-20-2021
Give this lady a Darwin award (posthumously, of course).

Originally Posted by :
Unvaccinated Trump supporter who spread coronavirus conspiracy theories dies of COVID-19



On Tuesday, the Cape Cod Times reported that Linda Zuern, a former member of the Bourne, Massachusetts Board of Selectmen and a Trump-supporting figure in the local Republican Party, had died of COVID-19.

Zuern died at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston of severe complications caused by COVID-19, according to the report. She was 70 years old and had not been vaccinated.

"She was a strong woman who believed in speaking the truth and defending our freedoms in America," Republican State Committeewoman Deborah Dugan told the Cape Cod Times. Dugan was at Zuern's bedside when she died. "I would describe her to people as a little woman but a mighty warrior."

For months, Zuern, a member of the pro-Trump group the United Cape Patriots, had promoted conspiracy theories about the pandemic on Facebook. She has shared articles accusing the World Health Organization of a coverup of the "Wuhan Virus" and claiming COVID-19 is cover for "globalists" to usher in "U.N. Agenda 2030" — a sustainable development initiative right-wing conspiracy theorists assert is a plot to create a one world government.

Zuern also expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, posting their creed of "WWG1WGA" (Where We Go One, We Go All).

Zuern promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment of COVID-19 during a Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates meeting in December and questioned whether officials "had looked into preventative measures that people could use besides a vaccine to help build up their immune system," the Cape Cod Times reported.

Peter Meier, chair of the Board of Selectmen, said Zuern cared deeply about others. "She definitely left her mark on the community," he added.

According to the report, Zuern and her mother contracted COVID-19 while returning home from a trip to South Dakota — a state where Republican-motivated policies have let the virus propagate with little control.
https://www.rawstory.com/unvaccinated-trump-supporter/
[Reply]
Cosmos 07:25 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Celebrating? Where are you (clearly) seeing that?
Why…Earth 2, of course.
[Reply]
digger 07:32 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I'm not happy at all. I wish people would stop politicizing the pandemic.


[Reply]
HemiEd 07:33 PM 07-20-2021
Lots of news about the subject this week locally.

Wife's Dr told here about a guy in his 40s that refused the vaccine in Branson West, then when he got covid, refused treatment and then died on a ventilator.

Guy doing the tire mounting on my truck today was bragging how his wife was a nurse and got covid as well as his kids. But she is standing fast along with a lot of the other nurses and will quit if forced to get the vaccine.

My dental hygenist who was cleaning my teeth, also in her early 40s said she had just recovered from it, but didn't the vaccine.

The utter ignorance on the subject here in SW Missouri is shocking to me.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:36 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by HybridEd:
Lots of news about the subject this week locally.

Wife's Dr told here about a guy in his 40s that refused the vaccine in Branson West, then when he got covid, refused treatment and then died on a ventilator.

Guy doing the tire mounting on my truck today was bragging how his wife was a nurse and got covid as well as his kids. But she is standing fast along with a lot of the other nurses and will quit if forced to get the vaccine.

My dental hygenist who was cleaning my teeth, also in her early 40s said she had just recovered from it, but didn't the vaccine.

The utter ignorance on the subject here in SW Missouri is shocking to me.
Unfortunately though this is how you get some of the vax-hesitant people to get vaxed. They will see enough family and friends get sick and possibly die and they will realize they need to get vaxed.

Sadly that will be a better carrot than the government threatening masks or shoving their "do the right thing" speeches down the throats of these people.
[Reply]
eDave 07:41 PM 07-20-2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:42 PM 07-20-2021
cool, now post some blacks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 PM 07-20-2021
I hope you die.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:43 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by HybridEd:

Guy doing the tire mounting on my truck today was bragging how his wife was a nurse and got covid as well as his kids. But she is standing fast along with a lot of the other nurses and will quit if forced to get the vaccine.

My dental hygenist who was cleaning my teeth, also in her early 40s said she had just recovered from it, but didn't the vaccine.

The utter ignorance on the subject here in SW Missouri is shocking to me.
These people did great, why call them ignorant? They seem to be healthy and took care of the situation using their immune systems.
[Reply]
scho63 07:44 PM 07-20-2021
I bet many of these "COVID" deaths are not COVID deaths but people who died of another issue while having COVID
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:45 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Give this lady a Darwin award (posthumously, of course).



https://www.rawstory.com/unvaccinated-trump-supporter/
So!

Look at how many pro-vaxxers have also died, even some who pushed the vaccine , virtue signaled on-line how they got it—then died.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:47 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by HybridEd:
Lots of news about the subject this week locally.

Wife's Dr told here about a guy in his 40s that refused the vaccine in Branson West, then when he got covid, refused treatment and then died on a ventilator.

Guy doing the tire mounting on my truck today was bragging how his wife was a nurse and got covid as well as his kids. But she is standing fast along with a lot of the other nurses and will quit if forced to get the vaccine.

My dental hygenist who was cleaning my teeth, also in her early 40s said she had just recovered from it, but didn't the vaccine.

The utter ignorance on the subject here in SW Missouri is shocking to me.
My neigher is a pharmacist at the VA, says the pharm companies really DO NOT know enough about the vaccines; the inserts they arrive in are blank; says it should be a choice. Even his wife is an anti-vaxxer. He has no problem with her pov on this and he is NOT ignorant.

You know who else is not ignorant? One of the mRNA inventors, Dr. Malone—he said they did not know the spike protein was toxic when they engineered these things but they need to be re-engineered and removed from the market in the meantime. I hardly think he's ignorant but actually more informed than most—including you. You bought the PR and the state talking-points, you did not make an informed decision. I don't think you have a right to judge who is ignorant.
[Reply]
Donger 07:50 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I know you like to turn every discussion into a discussion about race. But this isn't about race. It's about the foolishness of people who watch a couple of YouTube videos and decide they don't want to get vaccinated.

I was a critic of anti-vaxxers long before COVID killed 600,000 Americans.

However, since you insist upon making every discussion about race, maybe you'll find this article interesting.



https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...cans-poll-find
Someone here is saying that Blacks are only vaccinated at 12%
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:58 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So!

Look at how many pro-vaxxers have also died, even some who pushed the vaccine , virtue signaled on-line how they got it—then died.
The fact that virtually all (over 99%) of the people currently hospitalized are unvaccinated would seem to contradict the point you’re trying to make.

COVID has become the pandemic of the unvaccinated. That’s what’s sad. If more people would take the vaccine we would be very close to achieving herd immunity, but now it looks like that isn’t going to happen.

Meanwhile, the CPAC crowd cheers when they hear we will fall short of the 70% vaccination goal.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:01 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Unfortunately though this is how you get some of the vax-hesitant people to get vaxed. They will see enough family and friends get sick and possibly die and they will realize they need to get vaxed.

Sadly that will be a better carrot than the government threatening masks or shoving their "do the right thing" speeches down the throats of these people.
Good point. It was ironic that I ran into this many personal cases in one day. Granted, it was a busy day, but damn I hadn't ran into a single one since the whole thing started prior to today.

Stone county Missouri is getting National attention in a negative way. 27 percent vaccination rate. https://stonecountyhealthdepartment.com/
[Reply]
Donger 08:04 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My neigher is a pharmacist at the VA, says the pharm companies really DO NOT know enough about the vaccines; the inserts they arrive in are blank; says it should be a choice. Even his wife is an anti-vaxxer. He has no problem with her pov on this and he is NOT ignorant.

You know who else is not ignorant? One of the mRNA inventors, Dr. Malone—he said they did not know the spike protein was toxic when they engineered these things but they need to be re-engineered and removed from the market in the meantime. I hardly think he's ignorant but actually more informed than most—including you. You bought the PR and the state talking-points, you did not make an informed decision. I don't think you have a right to judge who is ignorant.
Does Dr. Malone, inventor of mRNA vaccines (aka liar), say when we are are going to die from the cytotoxicity of the vaccines he invented?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up