ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Media Center>Windows 11
eDave 06:48 PM 06-15-2021
Windows 11 leak reveals new UI, Start menu, and more




[Reply]
lewdog 01:18 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
This thread title needs changed.
Originally Posted by 007:
:-)

PC repair 101
Back off man.

So of us are fucking morans!!!
[Reply]
vailpass 04:35 PM 06-17-2021
Just touch the case. Work on tile as opposed to carpet. You’re fine.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:20 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So how do you ground yourself when working on computers?
There is a joke in here somewhere?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:13 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
What will Win 11 add that Win 10 can't do? Technically speaking just a facelift to look purty and make microshaft some money?
I don't think they made much on W10 since it was a free upgrade.

Originally Posted by lewdog:
So how do you ground yourself when working on computers?
Very carefully.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:59 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't think they made much on W10 since it was a free upgrade.


Very carefully.
Oh man, so I donít know how to explain this. But they made plenty, the OS is just the drug.

Basically if your not using the OS (Windows 10) than you are much more vulnerable to back doors etc. however if you are using it, you are making Microsoft money. Donít think they are not selling your data like everyone else. With the latest update the pretense of location being unknown is gone. Windows 10 knows your geolocation and shows you the weather now.

Windows OS isnít the money maker, but it is the gateway drug to giving Microsoft plenty of money.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:26 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh man, so I don’t know how to explain this. But they made plenty, the OS is just the drug.

Basically if your not using the OS (Windows 10) than you are much more vulnerable to back doors etc. however if you are using it, you are making Microsoft money. Don’t think they are not selling your data like everyone else. With the latest update the pretense of location being unknown is gone. Windows 10 knows your geolocation and shows you the weather now.

Windows OS isn’t the money maker, but it is the gateway drug to giving Microsoft plenty of money.
What a weird ass sperg take lmao

BiLl gAtEs Is CaShInG iN oN mY bRoWsInG hIsToRy
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:30 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
What a weird ass sperg take lmao

BiLl gAtEs Is CaShInG iN oN mY bRoWsInG hIsToRy
Yeah.... itís a fact.....

And lmao browsing history is the least of what they could be tracking. Please donít comment until you understand the totality of what Microsoft is doing.
[Reply]
007 11:27 AM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Back off man.

So of us are fucking morans!!!

:-). True. JK.

Not really. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 01:50 PM 06-18-2021
Got an anti static wrist band, waiting on RAM which won’t come until next week and have my wool coat ready to wear.

Am I missing anything?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:52 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Got an anti static wrist band, waiting on RAM which wonít come until next week and have my wool coat ready to wear.

Am I missing anything?
Did you get RGB ram? How else will you slay pussy
[Reply]
lewdog 03:12 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Did you get RGB ram? How else will you slay pussy
What the fuck did you say to me?!?!?!?!

(No, really)
[Reply]
eDave 03:49 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What the fuck did you say to me?!?!?!?!

(No, really)

[Reply]
lewdog 05:29 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Just for looks?
[Reply]
eDave 05:59 PM 06-18-2021
Purely. And it won't get puss.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:28 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh man, so I donít know how to explain this. But they made plenty, the OS is just the drug.

Basically if your not using the OS (Windows 10) than you are much more vulnerable to back doors etc. however if you are using it, you are making Microsoft money. Donít think they are not selling your data like everyone else. With the latest update the pretense of location being unknown is gone. Windows 10 knows your geolocation and shows you the weather now.

Windows OS isnít the money maker, but it is the gateway drug to giving Microsoft plenty of money.
I knew location blocking was a bit of a joke but when windows started showing my local temperature, I did check, and block Windows from knowing your location was checked.

But I guess Microsoft is to the point where they are willing to laugh in your face about that one.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up