ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Governor Newsom recall petition gaining momentum
Pogue 11:41 PM 01-01-2021

The longtime strategist for Gray Davis says there's a 50/50 chance the Recall qualifies and is advising Newsom to set up a "war council" to smear anyone associated with it. We'll be ready.

— Kevin Kiley (@KevinKileyCA) December 28, 2020

[Reply]
Bump 07:21 PM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
white supremacist, I'm sure.
called it before I knew about this. So predictable

CNN @ReliableSources guest @JeanGuerre of @LATimesOpinion doubles down on @LarryElder as ďthe black face of white supremacy.Ē #CARecall pic.twitter.com/Wr30u2PpW4

— Brent Baker (@BrentHBaker) September 12, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:12 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Polls show the voting 'No' in the recall in a double digit lead.

It's over.
You still believe the mainstream polls. That doesn't match polls I've seen. That was claimed about Hillary Clinton's lead and Biden's lead—NONE of which came true.

You have to know, that per pollster Richard Baris, liberals particularly liberal women are the most willing to talk to pollsters. In fact per Baris, you can't get them off the phone.
[Reply]
Camaro 09:01 AM 09-14-2021
Today is the day, we all know it’s rigged but go vote anyway Californians. When the voter turnout is 110% of the population it will be too obvious
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:09 AM 09-14-2021

Holy shit listen to this at an LA area voting center.

Voter: “About 70% of votes at this locations have been already shown as cast but they are not?”

Election official: “Right. Right.”@larryelder @pnjaban @RonColeman @Cernovich @RichardGrenell https://t.co/JT63cTZ1K7

— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) September 13, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:13 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
This is the way of the Demo-Bolshevik left. They've take over countries with rigged elections. Lying and stealing are part of their ideology. They can't win in a fair election or even in a fair debate.

We knew this was going to happen.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:42 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I think we will be successful in the recall. I hope the conservative guy wins, he was in the lead a

few days ago but the more liberal/moderate kid is in the lead now I think. It would be nice to see

a conservative win but at this point I will take the "any of the above but newsom" category

Is the vote tonight?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:47 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Is the vote tonight?
You been living in a cave?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:57 PM 09-14-2021
So Newsom has this thing all rigged up, itís already in the bag right?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:59 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
So Newsom has this thing all rigged up, itís already in the bag right?

I honestly donít know, havenít been tracking the polling, but are you planning to whine ďriggedĒ like a bitch about every election republicans lose from here on out?
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:00 PM 09-14-2021
"Californian nut jobs vote to keep nut job in office"

Print em.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pogue 10:28 PM 09-14-2021
Republicans extinct in California. News at 11.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 09-14-2021
There is no way those in control of this country would allow Newsom to lose...he could get 1% of the vote and it wouldn't matter.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:50 PM 09-14-2021
Rigged election! Stop the steal!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:02 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
people tend to forget party lines when their right to earn a living and pay for necessities such as food and shelter has been taken away.

Every store I go to in southern california has had people collecting signatures for several months now.

The average voter typically associates job/bank account status with their judgment of political leaders.
I think Newsom squeaks by but Democrats donít seem so confident hence a lawsuit. Yikes.

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-...n-16392305.php
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I think we will be successful in the recall. I hope the conservative guy wins, he was in the lead a

few days ago but the more liberal/moderate kid is in the lead now I think. It would be nice to see

a conservative win but at this point I will take the "any of the above but newsom" category
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
As for the recall, from what I read, Democrats are having a hard time getting Californians, especially Latinos, to give much of a shit about this. That would be a mistake, considering that if 88-year-old Dianne Feinstein dies soon, whoever wins would earn control of the US Senate for their party.
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Newsome and his crew must be worried if they're bringing Obama out. It seems people who like Newsome aren't motivated to vote and people who want Newsome gone are more motivated to vote.

Newsome doubled our gas tax to 50 cents a gallon ($4.99 for premium in my area). That's what ads are saying on the radio/TV. Also, that CA lost over 10,000,000,000 to fraudulent unemployment claims during this covid lock down.

Newsome just comes off as an elitist who barely connects with the working class. Seeing him have dinner with a large group of people at a restaurant that most people can't afford, with no mask on while giving mandates to us to not do what he is doing is not a good look.
Republicans extinct in California. News at 11.
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is no way those in control of this country would allow Newsom to lose...he could get 1% of the vote and it wouldn't matter.
:-):-):-)

[Reply]
sully1983 11:03 PM 09-14-2021
Californians apparently really like paying insanely high taxes, love the surge in crime all over that state, love rampant homeless people taking dumps in public and shooting up smack on beaches and in parks near schools. Congrats to them! They get what they voted for.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up