ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Governor Newsom recall petition gaining momentum
Pogue 11:41 PM 01-01-2021

The longtime strategist for Gray Davis says there's a 50/50 chance the Recall qualifies and is advising Newsom to set up a "war council" to smear anyone associated with it. We'll be ready.

— Kevin Kiley (@KevinKileyCA) December 28, 2020

[Reply]
SFfan79 11:08 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Californians apparently really like paying insanely high taxes, love the surge in crime all over that state, love rampant homeless people taking dumps in public and shooting up smack on beaches and in parks near schools. Congrats to them! They get what they voted for.
This was a major blow to california and the country. This state is rolling in shit and the democrats think it's great.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:17 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Californians apparently really like paying insanely high taxes, love the surge in crime all over that state, love rampant homeless people taking dumps in public and shooting up smack on beaches and in parks near schools. Congrats to them! They get what they voted for.
lol you really think this?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:21 PM 09-14-2021
“Let’s run a super Trumpy candidate for governor in California”

“What? He lost? I’m shocked!”
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:50 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
“Let’s run a super Trumpy candidate for governor in California”

“What? He lost? I’m shocked!”
Lmao @ this idiot. Elder was always a moderate.

This recall was never gonna happen, but I applaud Elder for the effort and making some noise. This state is lost and is a complete dump; it was beautiful when I was young.

Don't let it happen to your home, good luck. We'll always have the weather.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:52 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:

This recall was never gonna happen, but I applaud Elder for the effort and making some noise. This state is lost and is a complete dump; it was beautiful when I was young.

So California rejected Larry Elder. Weird that a large, racially diverse state doesn’t want to be led by a guy who thinks George Zimmerman is a hero, Stephen Miller should be president, slaveowners deserved reparations, COVID should proliferate and the minimum wage should be $0. pic.twitter.com/xeMFduNAtq

— Joy-Ann (Pro-Democracy) Reid 😷 (@JoyAnnReid) September 15, 2021

Moderate my ass.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:01 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

Moderate my ass.
Using Joy Reid to make your case. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:07 AM Yesterday

He's still gonna destroy that state. One third of small businesses gone, only recovered 1/2 of all businesses, homelesses run amock and lots more in every area. So the momentum will continue.
[Reply]
lostcause 12:34 AM Yesterday

Moderate, lol.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:36 AM Yesterday
Why change what is super-duper awesome!! Who would want to give up this?

Guy is doing an impeccable job...

upload

[Reply]
BlackOp 12:38 AM Yesterday
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

- Thomas Jefferson

He wasn't wrong...according to the Great Reset (bankers/corporations)...they'll be happy too. I guess Jefferson left that part out...

I dont know about you...but the happiness vibe emanating from these homeless camps is palpable.
[Reply]
sully1983 12:50 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
lol you really think this?
Yes I do actually. Newsom won the election by quite a huge margin. It obviously looks like the people of Cali are okay with all the things I listed or else they would have voted Newsom out.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:14 AM Yesterday
Elections dont matter anymore....people need to accept it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:05 AM Yesterday
Rigged election. Cali is dirty as fuck and never has a real election.
[Reply]
Camaro 05:34 AM Yesterday
November 3rd 2.0

Everyone needs to wake the fuck up
[Reply]
eDave 05:39 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Camaro:
November 3rd 2.0

Everyone needs to wake the fuck up
Jesus. Stop bitching, bitching, bitching. Stop threatening, threatening, threatening. Do something. It's talk, talk, talk. Shallow threats, threats, threats.

Dispite your verbal distain for it, you are allowing this and are complicent in doing so though big words backed by inaction.

What are you made of? Go to Washington and fight. It's only going to get worse for you. Are you going to sit down and allow it?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up