ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Why is Alexandria Ocaiso-Cortez gaining so much attention?
Msmith 01:45 AM 02-06-2019
"Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – dressed in white in an act of solidarity with other women – declined to join a standing ovation for Donald Trump despite his purported call for “unity”."

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-uni...212856073.html

The whole article is about the speech but the opening sentence of the article is about her. Almost everything she said and did is reported in the news. Why is she gaining so much attention comparing to other Democrats? Is it because she is pretty? a woman? a minority? charismatic?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:55 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Msmith:
Why is she gaining so much attention comparing to other Democrats? Is it because she is pretty? a woman? a minority? charismatic?
She gets media attention because republicans can't stop fixating on her.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:58 PM 02-06-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
She interrupted business as usual machine politics using new communication methods and energizing a new philosophical base.

Media want to be there to document whether it soars or fizzles.
this
[Reply]
Inspector 12:11 AM 02-07-2019
She's great.

One of the most hilarious people in politics today.

And the fact that she has no clue how funny she is, just makes it even more laughable.

Things she says reminds me of things my 15 year old grand daughter says.

Keep her around. America needs the laughs.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:07 AM 02-07-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Meh, the liberal media (IOW 95% of the media) would keep her out there simply because she's a radical.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:31 PM 03-27-2019
Ocasio-Cortez: Demagogue

Ocasio-Cortez is a demagogue. Her appeals are strictly emotional. Any semblance to rational argument is fake. Her appeals make no attempt to find truth and fashion solutions. Persuasion is her game. Her “solutions” call for more government.

Take this appeal in support of the environment:
“You want to tell people that their concern and their desire for clean air and clean water is elitist? Tell that to the kids in the South Bronx which are suffering from the highest rates of childhood asthma in the country. Tell that to the families in Flint whose kids, their blood is ascending in lead levels, their brains are damaged for the rest of their lives. Call them elitist. You’re telling them that those kids are trying to get on a plane to Davos? People are dying!”
Who is to blame for the bad water in Flint, Michigan? By all accounts, city and state government officials. Naturally, the entire affair has many complications.

Asthma by the Numbers

[Reply]
BWillie 04:54 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
She is female Obama.
Actually, quiiiiiiiiite a bit more radical than Obama.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:56 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Damn, I missed this the first time around. That rack is spectacular. :-)

After this whole congress thing craps out on her, she'll make a damn fine stripper. Perhaps Stormy could give her some pointers.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:00 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

After this whole congress thing craps out on her, she'll make a damn fine stripper. Perhaps Stormy could give her some pointers.
Lord knows I'd the chance to fuck the cunt for all 2 minutes I'd last...
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:05 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Msmith:
"Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – dressed in white in an act of solidarity with other women – declined to join a standing ovation for Donald Trump despite his purported call for “unity”."

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-uni...212856073.html

The whole article is about the speech but the opening sentence of the article is about her. Almost everything she said and did is reported in the news. Why is she gaining so much attention comparing to other Democrats? Is it because she is pretty? a woman? a minority? charismatic?
I'll say it again: She is a fucking plant, just like that one term senator from Illinois.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:00 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I bet she got them from vailpass, if you know what I mean
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:16 PM 03-27-2019
A: Same reason Sarah Palin got a lot of attention. Attractive people who are controversial drive ratings and get people talking. Being a little dumb doesn't hurt, because it makes one of the sides just hate them more, which also drives ratings and clicks
[Reply]
notorious 08:20 PM 03-27-2019
The only clicks she will be driving are ones that open a private window before viewing her nudes.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:27 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I'd be proud to be the author of those jugs. But can't lay claim.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:01 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
:-)
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:05 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Those republicans control the medias!!! The bastards!!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 24
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up