2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:19 PM 01-31-2023
We get Watson back no matter what. We need Sneed and Toney. Pretty sure Sneed will be fine, hoping Toney gets to that point. Not as confident with Toney as with Sneed, but hopeful.

JuJu's knee is a chronic condition. It's always bad, it's just to what degree. I like what he brought to the table for us when he was relatively healthy, unfortunately those times are few and far between. I don't see much of a market out there for him after this season, certainly not a big contract unless he heals miraculously and has a great SB and someone doesn't do their medical homework.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:26 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
No sillier than fucking BWillie just randomly saying Juju probably won't have a chance. (with nothing but a wild ass guess) If Juju does play he won't say shit but if he doesn't play he'll quote himself and tell us how he nailed it.
People are really underestimating the extra week combined with just one more game.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:32 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
People are really underestimating the extra week combined with just one more game.
No. People just assume they understand the extent of injuries and start talking outta their asses like they know something. It’s hilarious reading this shit.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 06:48 PM 01-31-2023
Guys, remember . . .

In Rick Burkholder we trust.

Give him and his staff time to work some miracles before biting down on that cyanide capsule.
[Reply]
philfree 06:55 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
No sillier than ****ing BWillie just randomly saying Juju probably won't have a chance. (with nothing but a wild ass guess) If Juju does play he won't say shit but if he doesn't play he'll quote himself and tell us how he nailed it.

BWillie admits he can't make a 16" putt. He has a great fear of failure and he's scared.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:33 PM 01-31-2023
If the Chiefs sports medicine team can get Mahomes back on the field after a high ankle sprain in 8 days (something that takes most players 3-6 weeks to come back from), that has to bode well for the rest of the injured team.

Sure, they're not all superhuman freaks like Mahomes, but we should be thinking positively about the situation. The Chiefs organization from top to bottom is elite, and I think that includes our trainers and experts in sports medicine.

Plus, Mahomes put his body on the line just to win the AFCCG. You have to believe the rest of the team will tough it out as best they can for the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:35 PM 01-31-2023
The fact that’s it’s just one game is key.

Guys sit out during the regular season all the time when they could play. If there’s even a chance, these guys will play.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:54 PM 01-31-2023
This is the biggest game of their careers. If there is a chance, they are going to suit up.
[Reply]
Monty 09:33 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Adam Teicher has put his kids through college by writing the most generic statements in all of football commentary.

"They could make it, but I don't know who will, or how many will, but the odds dictate not all of them will, but they do all have a shot."
Me every time I hear Teicher report on the Chiefs:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:31 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd guess Mecole is the least likely to play. The guy missed 10 weeks because of this injury, was shut down the week before this past game because it wasn't healing. He then reinjured in only 15 snaps. I'd say there's like a 1 percent chance he plays he makes it through the game...
FIFY

And fixed it for the posters above...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:38 PM 01-31-2023
:-)

Hardman says he should be good to play and you're giving it a 1% chance? That's just silly.
Hardman looked 90% on the sidelines doing everything after he was taken out of the game and continued warming up.

Juju was hopping around on one leg like he needed crutches.

Very reasonable to think Hardman is playing and Juju isn’t.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 03:24 AM 02-01-2023
I am just talking out of my ass, but I feel like it being the Super Bowl I could see some of the receivers coming in for at least 5-7 plays and giving it their all until their injuries flare up again. If that's the case it gives the other guys a breather and it's better than nothing.
[Reply]
mkp785 03:33 AM 02-01-2023
I'd be shocked if any of them sat. This might be the only time any of those guys have ever even played in a super bowl. If it's not broke or torn off the bone, I expect all of them to tough it out 1 more game.
[Reply]
srvy 06:24 AM 02-01-2023
**** OFFICAL CP Injury Speculation Watch Thread ****
[Reply]
-King- 08:55 AM 02-01-2023
They don't really practice this first week right? It's more of a recovery/classroom week?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 38
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up