ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
Buehler445 09:25 AM 12-15-2022
Thanks for posting Bug. It saddens my heart heavily, but I'm proud to have have known him.
[Reply]
luv 09:46 AM 12-15-2022
Every time I see a new post in this thread, my heart sinks.

Thinking of you, Joe, and I hope you remain at peace mentally and are comfortable physically. For as many nights as I stayed in your home, I probably got to know Kathy a little better than I did you. You're both such great people, outward thinkers, and giving of everything you have. LOSS is a great legacy, and I have no doubt it will help several people.
[Reply]
Katie 03:59 PM 12-18-2022
I would like to contact someone in the Chiefs organization regarding Joe’s Loss of Spouse organization. Anyone have a contact for that?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:14 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Katie:
I would like to contact someone in the Chiefs organization regarding Joe’s Loss of Spouse organization. Anyone have a contact for that?
Adam Jassey has the contacts.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:20 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Adam Jassey has the contacts.
AJKCFAN on Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Katie 11:58 PM 12-18-2022
Thank you
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 10:42 AM 12-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
AJKCFAN on Chiefsplanet.
Katie - thanks for the Smoke Signal. I have responded with two names of the Chiefs who might be of assistance. Let me know of their response, as I will be contacting them later this week anyway to wish them a Merry Christmas....

It has been a long time since I last saw Joe but clearly remember him well. He is a really good man who has done a lot of great things in this world and am very sorry to learn of his dire condition.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:38 PM 12-18-2022
What a tremendous legacy

You’re the best Joe
[Reply]
New World Order 12:45 AM 12-20-2022
My hope is Joe continues to be at peace no matter the outcome.

Thinking of you Joe
[Reply]
HayWire 06:41 AM 12-20-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
My hope is Joe continues to be at peace no matter the outcome.

Thinking of you Joe
This....:-)

Every now and again I get caught up in my own selfish shit but thinking of what he is doing brings me back to Earth.

I cringe when I see a new post in this thread.

I'll say my morning prayer for you.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:20 AM 12-23-2022
I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.
[Reply]
notorious 10:21 AM 12-23-2022
I talked to Joe yesterday and he’s doing fantastic and sounded like his old self.
Good news!
[Reply]
HayWire 10:38 AM 12-23-2022
That's awesome to hear. Better than anything shiny under the tree
[Reply]
stevieray 10:21 AM 12-26-2022
I can confirm! Made my heart leap with joy!

Today is Joe's birthday!

Happy Birthday brother!

He confided in me the other day about feeling bad when people from the planet came to visit, and due to his current physical state, he really wasn't able to fully enjoy everyone's company.

But he's doing much better now ( :-) )and extended a invitation to the planet to come up to watch one of the remaining games, like a final mini bash for old time sakes.

Bugeater and I are going so let one of us know if you'd like to go and we can figure out which game.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, love on those you care about.
[Reply]
Otter 10:41 AM 12-26-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
But he's doing much better now ( :-) )and extended a invitation to the planet to come up to watch one of the remaining games, like a final mini bash for old time sakes.

Bugeater and I are going so let one of us know if you'd like to go and we can figure out which game.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, love on those you care about.
If ya'll can figure this one out I'll let that moth fly out of my wallet and finally attend.

I'll still keep chirping up to the big guy for ya in the mean time brother Joe. If you keep getting better, we keep getting better.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up