ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:22 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
That's a personal opinion, everybody has their own take.

But I daresay in my 16 years there, very very few people would've agreed with that - at least not until the last 4 or 5 days.
You got TJ to shut down OM. You're like a Trojan Horse sent from CP firing Clay bullets and using the Sword of Ubeja to massacre your own.

I don't know if I speak for others, but we'd make an exception for you on the Mahomes bandwagon and you could be a welcome addition over here as ChiefBuff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:23 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
What will happen to Bob, the information minister?
Who gives a shit?
[Reply]
eDave 06:25 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tell that to BroncoMuff.
Probably best to talk to the guy who pushed him to this point. Chances are that he's the actual grade A piece of shit.
[Reply]
notorious 06:25 PM 07-26-2021
Who gives a shit?
:-)
[Reply]
2112 06:26 PM 07-26-2021
Who gives a shit?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:26 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Probably best to talk to the guy who pushed him to this point. Chances are that he's the actual grade A piece of shit.
TJ was minding his own business when someone decided to leave a flaming bag of poo on his forum.

Buff is scum.
[Reply]
banyon 06:27 PM 07-26-2021
That's me, I'm Bronco-"fluff."

I did not threaten to sue Taco John or the OrangeMane, but I was about 75% certain that I would be petitioning for a restraining order to have another poster on the OM booted off, and that would have necessitated some participation from Taco John.

Some of you might be familiar with the OrangeMane's "War, Religion & Politics Room." Often it's a real melee in there - a free-for-all, and it causes Taco John and the other moderators big headaches. A new headache this past year from pro-Trumpers: They over-violate in obscene over-the-top rants. They're banned of course, but then they use their IP address-masking VPN software to re-register and start posting under a different identity. That's the kind of headaches Taco has been subject to. I knew that, and I knew Taco was taking much needed offseason mental health holiday away from the site (here? chefs planet=mental health? That's insane!), But I pushed ahead with my crappy vengeful thing, and that yanked Taco back for yet another problem in the WARRP Room.

I'm not proud of what I did, what I did was wrong. But ONE THING: This poster was not arguing issues or making "people can differ" points, he was WAY over the rainbow: Posted that the MRNA vaccines were laced with the HIV virus, and that the vaccines included mind control elements that could be activated by remote control, and more. Plus he's a radical insult machine - he told our moderator Blueflame that she was a bad mother cuz she's had her kids vaccinated. He said "I told you over and over these vaccines are dangerous!" "But it goes in one ear and out the other!"

So that's the story. He might have overreacted, but I should have known better than to bother him. Next week is my 16 year anniversary there, but because of this episode I offered to close my account. He hasn't replied. Truth is, he's always been a level-headed, fair owner/moderator.

Thanks.

What? I should say something nice before I leave, how tf come?! Agrrrrr ok:

BROWNANDTHUNEYWEREGREATACQUISITION(S)AND'LLPROBABLYMAKEABIGDIFFERENCE

There. Happy now?
At least you recognize your mistake. I doubt Taco will recognize his though.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:27 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Taco Wrongs dumbassery has been covered in national publications in the past:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB119587208818602847

What a fucking loser this guy is and always has been.

Originally Posted by :
Taco John, the online moniker of Isaac Lopez, a 32-year-old technology marketer in Vancouver, Wash., is one of many cyber-soldiers for Dr. Paul, the Texas congressman, gynecologist and vociferous opponent of the Iraq war.

[Reply]
stevieray 06:28 PM 07-26-2021
This would have been more impactful had you posted it before I did just that.
that remains to be seen.

good luck.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:29 PM 07-26-2021
Dude seems like a grade A total cunt. But these are message boards, this isn't all that serious, and it seems like he was spraying his shit in a niche forum anyways. You don't have to engage people like that, you can just scroll on by, and for fucks sake you certainly don't need to threaten to resort to legal action.
[Reply]
eDave 06:29 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
that remains to be seen.

good luck.
You could really help prevent that by just not responding to me. It takes no effort at all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:31 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:

What a fucking loser this guy is and always has been.
Jesus fucking Christ, that's almost an impressive level of lunacy to be singled out in a major publication like that solely on your level of crazy.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:31 PM 07-26-2021
That's a personal opinion, everybody has their own take.

But I daresay in my 16 years there, very very few people would've agreed with that - at least not until the last 4 or 5 days.

Rep for any grief you caused that piece of shit owner of the mange.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:32 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Jesus fucking Christ, that's almost an impressive level of lunacy to be singled out in a major publication like that solely on your level of crazy.
That article was from 2007 so we all know he's only become more stable with age.
[Reply]
BroncoBuff 06:34 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You got TJ to shut down OM. You're like a Trojan Horse sent from CP firing Clay bullets and using the Sword of Ubeja to massacre your own.

I don't know if I speak for others, but we'd make an exception for you on the Mahomes bandwagon and you could be a welcome addition over here as ChiefBuff.
I am honored at the invitation. I shall take it under consideration.

You guys are pretty edgy in this thread, my kinda posts. But why bag on Taco John for getting involved with that campaign? Is it the politics that bother you, or his particular involvement that does? And why pos?

And I am NOT scum, but I appreciate Hammock's style in saying said I was.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up