ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 47
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
comochiefsfan 06:44 PM 01-05-2019
I've got a feeling that we're going to see a different Mahomes than even the one we've seen in the regular season.

I just get the sense that he's on a mission and this team is tired of hearing about being chokers in the playoffs.

We're gonna come out on Saturday and punch these fuckers in the mouth.
[Reply]
Best22 06:45 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I've got a feeling that we're going to see a different Mahomes than even the one we've seen in the regular season.

I just get the sense that he's on a mission and this team is tired of hearing about being chokers in the playoffs.

We're gonna come out on Saturday and punch these ****ers in the mouth.
He doesn’t need to play different.

Just needs to remain his confident, cool self, just like he was in Pittsburgh and vs Baltimore
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:44 PM 01-05-2019
We're gonna drop a Haglund on those bitches and end their careers.
[Reply]
Coach 06:46 PM 01-05-2019
And Mahomes needs to connect his passes on the opening drive. Several big games the Chiefs had, he was too "amped" up.
[Reply]
Best22 06:48 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
And Mahomes needs to connect his passes on the opening drive. Several big games the Chiefs had, he was too "amped" up.
Only time I can remember that is the Patriots game

He looked flawless against the Steelers, Ravens, Rams, and Chargers early
[Reply]
RunKC 06:48 PM 01-05-2019
Some observations that we need to follow:

-We need to line up Nnandi against Nelson every single early down. He’s the best matchup to hold the line against him. Put Houston over there with him against the LT everytime. That’s their money path for run downs. Put our best run stuffers against them to neutralize.

-Put Chris Jones in the A gap between the C and RG. Put Ford against the RT Braden Smith. That’s a great matchup for us.

-Mahomes biggest weakness is himself and defenses are starting to play defense against it. I fully expect the Colts to come out defending the deep game with Tampa 2. Don’t try to go deep too much when the defense is begging you to get short yards. Take the check down if they leave it open, take the 5 yard run on 1st down.

-Use Benjamin and Conley on screens. These are our best blocking receivers. Get some screens going and have these guys blocking in front of whoever has the ball.

-try every single blitz. O’Daniel, Sorenson, Lucas. Use those guys who have our best speed.

-For gods sake, DO NOT STOP ATTACKING IN THE SECOND HALF!!!
[Reply]
Chief Pote 06:55 PM 01-05-2019
Colts are gonna need more than 21 points to beat the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
sully1983 06:50 PM 01-05-2019
Their owner (Jim Irsay) is a royal POS / pill popping scumbag . fuck the Colts !!!

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:55 PM 01-05-2019
Looking forward to a great game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:55 PM 01-05-2019
Can we just play already? Damn it’s gonna be a long week. I’m hyped.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:56 PM 01-05-2019
It is what we’ve always known it to be. If our defense will hold every opponent, from here on out, to under 24 points, we’ll be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in a month. They just need to step up.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:57 PM 01-05-2019
38-31 Chiefs
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:58 PM 01-05-2019
Whoever has the ball last wins, unless our defense grows a pair and makes a few stops.

No doubt we score 40+ on offense.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:58 PM 01-05-2019
Man this is exacly what I wanted. Luck has been a serious toss up. It is time for the Chiefs to completely dominate at home for once. Lets take this team down and move forard to the AFCG! Geaux Chiefs! Lets do this!
[Reply]
Mahomer 06:58 PM 01-05-2019
The good thing is its not a night game for us. Thank god.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 47
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up