ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 324
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:12 PM 05-29-2023
I don’t think the Chiefs “need” him, but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to a reasonable deal. And from what I’ve gathered, he’d love to play in KC, so maybe he’ll accept a team-friendly deal.

More than anything, I don’t want to see him in Buffalo. Diggs, Hopkins, Knox, Kincaid, Davis? That might be a little tough to deal with.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:15 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Crave just spotted him in Belize with Kelce, and a couple sluts! He’s signing!
And we did it!
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:05 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I don’t think the Chiefs “need” him, but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to a reasonable deal. And from what I’ve gathered, he’d love to play in KC, so maybe he’ll accept a team-friendly deal.

More than anything, I don’t want to see him in Buffalo. Diggs, Hopkins, Knox, Kincaid, Davis? That might be a little tough to deal with.

Yeah, DH going to BUF would be a real problem. They beat us last year without him, with a rookie OC, and a substandard running game.

Meanwhile, BU's defense held KC's offense to just 4/11 on 3rd downs, 3.8 yards/carry rushing, forced a pair of INTs, and Pat to a merely adequate 56 QBR/85 passer rating.

And our two best WRs in that game were . . . JJSS and Mecole Hardman. Skyy was the only other WR to catch another pass, and he only caught the one.

Stefon Diggs went off for 148 yards and a TD. Don't really want to imagine how it would go if they had DH as well.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:05 PM 05-29-2023

I agree with your post. There are some teams, such as Buffalo Bills, that I really don't want him to go with...

unless it put them in Cap Hell or something like that.
[Reply]
KCJake 04:09 PM 05-29-2023
Shoot me straight boys. What are the chances 1 outta 10?
[Reply]
Spott 04:12 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:17 PM 05-29-2023
Also really don't want him with Philadelphia Eagles.
11 A. J. Brown
6 DeVonta Smith
10 DeAndre Hopkins

But I would rather have him land in the NFC, so better than Bills, Bengals, or Chargers.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:17 PM 05-29-2023

It might be tough to deal with, but I'd honestly rather see the Bills continue to descend into cap hell more and more, killing their window for a ring and squandering Allen's potential.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:22 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by KCJake:
When DeAndre Hopkins was saying his needs for a good QB and team, I felt like Chiefs had a pretty good chance. Now he seems to have changed directions and the $money$ seems to be far more important.

I just feel like he will cost too much, and KC will drop out of bidding.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:27 PM 05-29-2023
Just read this, and I personally don't know anything about it, but DHop has apparently retained Omni Saint as his representation (allegedly Tunsil and Roquan Smith used them). The NFL has warned the league about avoiding Omni Saint. And they're supposedly all about the money.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:38 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
When DeAndre Hopkins was saying his needs for a good QB and team, I felt like Chiefs had a pretty good chance. Now he seems to have changed directions and the $money$ seems to be far more important.

I just feel like he will cost too much, and KC will drop out of bidding.
What has come out to change your mind?
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:38 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just read this, and I personally don't know anything about it, but DHop has apparently retained Omni Saint as his representation (allegedly Tunsil and Roquan Smith used them). The NFL has warned the league about avoiding Omni Saint. And they're supposedly all about the money.
Omni Saint is a non-certified NFLPA agent, but he seems to work to get players big money.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:42 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
Omni Saint is a non-certified NFLPA agent, but he seems to work to get players big money.
Weird name for a person.

Anyway, it sounds ike it will probably be some kind of bidding war between KC and BUF at the least. If PHI gets involved . . . well, they have more $$$ than either BUF/KC at the moment.

And we really don't want DeAndre to go to either BUF or PHI. We couldn't cover them all.
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:53 PM 05-29-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
What has come out to change your mind?
At first it was just let me sign with a good team.

Then that changed to wanting a good contract and wanting to get paid.

Now the news that Saint Omni is working for him.

Originally Posted by :
In the 2023 NFL offseason, the Baltimore Ravens signed linebacker Roquan Smith to a five-year, $100,000,000 contract with a $22,500,000 signing bonus and $60,000,000 guaranteed. A few weeks later, Houston Texans offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil got a three-year, $75,000,000 deal with $60,000,000 guaranteed.
Saint Omni worked for both of these players.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 05:06 PM 05-29-2023
going to be a problem when Toney misses half the season and we have to rely on Skye who did nothing last year, ross who sucks and watson who does nothing
[Reply]
Page 52 of 324
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up