ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Have you ever used a personal trainer?
SuperChief 12:42 PM 05-16-2022
Long story short, my wife and I are both starting a new journey w/ fitness and food. We're seeing a dietician soon to get some help with the food part, but we've also been considering getting a personal trainer (either one for both of us or separate - either option is on the table).

Does anyone here have experience with one? What are some good questions to ask to make sure I get the "right" one? Any tips to set us up for success in this process?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:35 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
That looks gay as fuck
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:36 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

....it's easy to see who is upset, and it isn't me.
I wanna see u in sum gray sweatpants
[Reply]
penguinz 04:48 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That looks gay as ****
So how many did you order?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:08 PM 05-18-2022
I banged a personal trainer when I was a young dude does that count?
[Reply]
loochy 06:10 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I don't think anyone's upset, just confused by your tactics.

What are you doing?
I think it's just trolling for his personal entertainment and we took the bait. It's very much like the people that enter soccer threads just to say "soccer is gay"
[Reply]
loochy 06:10 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I banged a personal trainer when I was a young dude does that count?
We can only answer if you have pictures
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:00 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Also cringe: Dudes who jog with their shirt off.
I run outside all the time without a shirt. Less laundry to fuck with when you run a lot in the summer and it helps prevent goofy tan lines.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:35 PM 05-18-2022
I have no problem if you run outside without a shirt. It’s not for me but I can see the appeal. Tan the bod while you’re working out.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:55 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
We can only answer if you have pictures
She could be someone's daughter here
[Reply]
loochy 08:13 PM 05-18-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
She could be someone's daughter here
That makes it even hotter
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:50 AM 05-19-2022
Really appreciate the input from you all. Didn't know there were so many w/ knowledge (and in-depth knowledge at that) regarding the subject.

I called a highly recommended personal trainer in my area and have started the process of meeting with him. He sent a short questionnaire to "get to know me" and my current fitness level, my goals, my familiarity with free weight strength training, etc. I was very detailed about some of my goals (and some anxieties about burnout and going too hard, too fast). We're doing an intro workout next Friday to get a feel and develop a gameplan from there!

I'm really excited about this journey. My wife has a tour of a women-specific gym in town tomorrow that offers general membership and classes that she's taken in the past that she really liked. We're meeting with a Dietician next week to get the food part under control and learn more about balance. Went to the doctor yesterday and got the all clear for working out, so I'm pumped to get going. I'll try my best to update once I get up to speed.

Again, thanks everyone!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:27 PM 05-19-2022
Really appreciate the input from you all. Didn't know there were so many w/ knowledge (and in-depth knowledge at that) regarding the subject.

I called a highly recommended personal trainer in my area and have started the process of meeting with him. He sent a short questionnaire to "get to know me" and my current fitness level, my goals, my familiarity with free weight strength training, etc. I was very detailed about some of my goals (and some anxieties about burnout and going too hard, too fast). We're doing an intro workout next Friday to get a feel and develop a gameplan from there!

I'm really excited about this journey. My wife has a tour of a women-specific gym in town tomorrow that offers general membership and classes that she's taken in the past that she really liked. We're meeting with a Dietician next week to get the food part under control and learn more about balance. Went to the doctor yesterday and got the all clear for working out, so I'm pumped to get going. I'll try my best to update once I get up to speed.

Again, thanks everyone!
Working hard on your fitness and diet are two of the best decisions a person can make, good luck!
[Reply]
Holladay 05:39 PM 05-19-2022
It will pay huge dividends later in life using this habit. I started a bit late, but I should be ok.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:13 PM 05-19-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lol only a bundle of sticks works out in shorts
It's true. If I see a dude working out in anything other than steel-toe boots, corduroy pants and a flannel then I know he chokes pipe.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:54 PM 05-19-2022

Again, thanks everyone!
Get those sweatpants ready to go!!!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up