ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 37
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
In Memoriam>(RIP) Nzoner
bringbackmarty 10:05 PM 10-16-2022
Guy is first rate, class act dude. Makes no sense - the amount of misfortune he's endured. My only guess is god must really like him and his wife (r.i.p.) Hoping God can be patient enough to to let him see a few more championships and if not maybe science gets a win. Either way, praying and hoping that a first rate, class act dude gets a few more trips around the sun, and has sunny days where he feels like the sun is just for him.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:23 PM 10-16-2022
Mr. Nzoner, you are a great example of a human being and of your faith. Thank you for making us part of your life. Hang in there. I'm sure you finish the race and we will all keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

ps - Heck of a tombstone too!
[Reply]
burt 12:47 PM 10-17-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Mr. Nzoner, you are a great example of a human being and of your faith. Thank you for making us part of your life. Hang in there. I'm sure you finish the race and we will all keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

ps - Heck of a tombstone too!
This!!! X 10!!! Joe, I'll send up a few prayers for ya. But mostly for continued strength and peace. You ARE loved, my brother.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:18 AM 10-18-2022
I've never met Nzoner, but this many people can't be wrong. I am so terribly sorry for all the tribulations you've had to endure.
[Reply]
loochy 10:21 AM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I've never met Nzoner, but this many people can't be wrong. I am so terribly sorry for all the tribulations you've had to endure.

He invited a bunch of internet website weirdos over to his house for a night of drinking. He has to be a great guy.
[Reply]
bevischief 10:13 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
He invited a bunch of internet website weirdos over to his house for a night of drinking. He has to be a great guy.
Really, you decided to go there....
[Reply]
loochy 06:38 AM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by bevischief:
Really, you decided to go there....

It was a genuine compliment. He opened up his home to a bunch of people that he didn't know well. It takes a good soul to see the good in people like that.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:59 AM 10-27-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
It was a genuine compliment. He opened up his home to a bunch of people that he didn't know well. It takes a good soul to see the good in people like that.
That's the way I took it.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 08:26 AM 10-19-2022
Oh man, I am so sorry that you have had to go through so much at such an early age. You're truly an inspiration to me that I will never forget. God bless you and please don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:40 PM 10-20-2022
Damn, just now seen this.

Never met Nzoner just wanted to say hang in there, I'll be thinking about you.
[Reply]
Donger 02:37 PM 10-20-2022
Just seeing this now. This is absolutely awful. I'll be pulling for you, Nzoner.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:44 PM 10-20-2022
Much love Joe. Here’s to many more good days.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 10:36 PM 10-21-2022
Pulling for Joe. What a tough SOB he is to deal with all he's dealt with. I'll keep him in my thoughts. Headstone came out great - this place really comes together for members.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:16 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Pulling for Joe. What a tough SOB he is to deal with all he's dealt with. I'll keep him in my thoughts. Headstone came out great - this place really comes together for members.
What up, Frank?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:42 PM 10-22-2022
Prayers to Nzoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 8 of 37
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up