ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 172
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
Dayze 11:41 AM 06-07-2013
I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:11 PM 08-18-2014
New boards and pedals
[Reply]
Lzen 03:05 PM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I'll post a couple pics, I'm really hoping the view along the gulf will be scenic.
It is. Did that a couple year ago. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:24 PM 08-18-2014
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It is. Did that a couple year ago. :-)
I hope its less wet than this evening. On the way to Texarkana and storms blew in, tried to circumvent it by getting on a real nice wooded ride on highway 7 from I-30 through one hell of a crap hole called Camden and ended up in magnolia, a bit short of our target, Shreveport. But whatcha going to do. We're out on the road and getting sore butts and backs. And it's better than being at work.

On that end I was called to come in tomorrow to help with riots and I said where I was my Capt said to not come back, close one.....
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:38 AM 08-19-2014
Went to test ride the bike yesterday..found out it has the 95 Big Bore kit..new cams..valves..springs..exhaust..it ran amazing..they are changing oil today and all fluids..tomorrow I should be picking it up..I'm more excited than a fat kid at Dairy Queen
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:44 PM 08-19-2014
I love dairy queen. :-)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 02:46 PM 08-19-2014
Going to the Labor Day rally over at Lake Perry, anyone else planning on attending?
[Reply]
Dayze 02:55 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
I hope its less wet than this evening. On the way to Texarkana and storms blew in, tried to circumvent it by getting on a real nice wooded ride on highway 7 from I-30 through one hell of a crap hole called Camden and ended up in magnolia, a bit short of our target, Shreveport. But whatcha going to do. We're out on the road and getting sore butts and backs. And it's better than being at work.

On that end I was called to come in tomorrow to help with riots and I said where I was my Capt said to not come back, close one.....
Nice. Your running a street glide correct?
[Reply]
Dayze 02:56 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by mac459:
Went to test ride the bike yesterday..found out it has the 95 Big Bore kit..new cams..valves..springs..exhaust..it ran amazing..they are changing oil today and all fluids..tomorrow I should be picking it up..I'm more excited than a fat kid at Dairy Queen
Did you mention earlier in the thread you were about 2 hrs north of kc?
[Reply]
Dayze 02:58 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by Zeke:
Going to the Labor Day rally over at Lake Perry, anyone else planning on attending?
Which day? I'm doing a benefit ride for a fallen rider (he's still alive barely) on hat Saturday. Is it the rally at Hog Hollar in ozawkie?
[Reply]
Lzen 03:01 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Which day? I'm doing a benefit ride for a fallen rider (he's still alive barely) on hat Saturday. Is it the rally at Hog Hollar in ozawkie?
I think he's talking about the ABATE of Kansas rally that is held at Lake Perry every year. I would imagine that rally at Ozawkie might be related since Ozawkie is so close to Perry.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:06 PM 08-19-2014
Did you mention earlier in the thread you were about 2 hrs north of kc?
Yea I am 2 hours away..up I35 and then east on 36
[Reply]
Dayze 03:14 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I think he's talking about the ABATE of Kansas rally that is held at Lake Perry every year. I would imagine that rally at Ozawkie might be related since Ozawkie is so close to Perry.
I suspect you're correct. Hog Holler is a pretty cool place. Only been there once though but it was in a cool location. Had a band playing outside on stage etc
[Reply]
Dayze 03:16 PM 08-19-2014
Originally Posted by mac459:
Yea I am 2 hours away..up I35 and then east on 36
We'll definitely need to find a way to meet up and ride. :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 03:21 PM 08-19-2014
We'll definitely need to find a way to meet up and ride. :-)
Sounds great to me..once I get the bike I will get a hold of you and we will plan out a ride
[Reply]
Dayze 03:23 PM 08-19-2014
Cool. I haven't ridden much up north. Excelsior/liberty is about as far north as I've got. So it'd be cool to see some new roads.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 172
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Up