ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:14 PM 09-28-2022
Lol, Andrew Wylie is still our RT. So it doesn't change at all for Barrett. That's pretty funny he said that.

With that said, TB never forgot how everyone felt that game was a bit of a fluke. Kind of like when NE beat the Rams in 01. It really was a fluke though, both games were.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:32 PM 09-28-2022
Apparently, we signed PK Matthew WRight to replace Ammendola. But the rumor is that Butker might still be available for Sunday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 09-28-2022

Your photographic proof that Harrison Butker is back to practice today. He split the kicks with Matthew Wright. Looked good in limited reps. pic.twitter.com/xbWfeNhnwz

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
carcosa 12:45 PM 09-28-2022
I'd trust Butker on one leg over anyone else we could get at this point
[Reply]
Best22 12:50 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Our defense is the only unit on this team that has consistently showed up this season so far. They are currently 13th against the pass, 9th against the run, and 17th/pts against, with only three points separating them from a top-10 ranking in that regard. Statistically, this is the best start the Chiefs' defense has had in the Mahomes era by a significant margin.

Even last week, in spite of all the blunders the rest of the team saddled the defense with The D allowed just one TD and one FG in the second half, while the offense managed just one FG.

I still haven't had the chance to review even a highlight reel of the IND game, so I can't really comment on just how the offense fared, but on paper the defense is the last of our worries. As long as they play at least as well as they have been the last three weeks, they'll be fine.

And I'm just not worried about the ST. Toub will never let that fiasco from last week happen again, and I'm good with that. Butker will be back soon enough and really there's nothing wrong with them other than cleaning up some decision-making issues that will be solved in practice this week.

Let's see the offense finally get their shit together.
I wasn’t criticizing our defense. Like at all

The Bugs defense matches up well with our offense which means our defense is going to have to be on their game to keep Tampa to a lower score

I actually think we can have a top 12 defense this year, but I didn’t want to hype them up so much since it’s only Week 3.

I think our defense may have the attitude and talent to steal the show in Tampa…

We’ll see
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:07 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
He could use his giant dick as his plant leg
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:32 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
I wasn’t criticizing our defense. Like at all

The Bugs defense matches up well with our offense which means our defense is going to have to be on their game to keep Tampa to a lower score

I actually think we can have a top 12 defense this year, but I didn’t want to hype them up so much since it’s only Week 3.

I think our defense may have the attitude and talent to steal the show in Tampa…

We’ll see
No worries, I wasn't arguing against your post in particular, really. It was just convenient to use your post, as there are plenty of CPers that have been shitting on the defense this season (again), so I just went path of least resistance by using your post (least amount of scrolling). No offense or whatever intended.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:37 PM 09-28-2022
Tampa's D is fast and flows well to the sidelines. This would be a great game to adopt a more power-based run scheme. If you can deal with Vea in the middle.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:43 PM 09-28-2022
Buccaneers may look tough but they are no match for my favorite team The Kansas City Chiefs!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:44 PM 09-28-2022
The disrespect. Someone needs to put this on Creeds locker.

#Bucs OLB Shaq Barrett says he doesn't see too much of a difference between the #Chiefs offensive line in the Super Bowl and the one they're playing against on Sunday. He thinks they have the advantage and the defense can have a coming out party.

— PewterReport (@PewterReport) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The disrespect. Someone needs to put this on Creeds locker.

Unfortunately, Creed won't be blocking him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:57 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Unfortunately, Creed won't be blocking him.
Sounds like you’re suggesting to move Creed to LT.

I’m in. Let’s go.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:02 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The offense seems to struggle inside a dome.
Yup I mentioned this a couple days ago too. Mahomes's timing always seems a step off in domes. It's really bizarre...
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:04 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Let Justin Reid kickoff so he doesn't have to use the plant leg on kickoffs and just kick FG's and I bet he is good to go.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:05 PM 09-28-2022
I'm just shocked that Evans' suspension ends the week of the KC game. And that Julio Jones will be back this week.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up