ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 475 of 3903
« First < 375425465471472473474475 4764774784794855255759751475 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:57 PM 03-19-2020

JUST IN: The State Department has raised its global health advisory to Level 4 -- its highest level -- telling Americans "Do Not Travel" abroad because of the COVID-19 pandemic. https://t.co/3K1WXSl7tR pic.twitter.com/rasdYF1jdt

— ABC News (@ABC) March 19, 2020

Might be old news
[Reply]
srvy 02:58 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Half hour lunch break? What kind of sweat shop are you running?
That is the construction industry standard just about everywhere plus two 15 minute breaks.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:59 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Rent can positively and negatively affect your credit like anything else
I once worked in mortgages and I have pulled credit over 1000 times easily and I’ve never once seen renters filing a collection and negatively affecting our credit report unless that has changed because I guess it has been about 20 years.

Also the world is catching up to this thread

https://apple.news/A5EnQ7ZbPTAm30MCBcg8l-w
[Reply]
Bwana 03:01 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
As for the "Food Supply Chain", I went to two Ralphs grocery stores this morning.

I was at the Studio City Ralphs at 8:00am, which is when they're opening now. They had plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables but the refridgerated section, whether it was yogurt, milk, egg whites and cheese were completely empty. They were also completely out of any type of lunch meat, whether turkey or baloney, hot dogs, salami, sandwich cheese, etc. The freezer section was completely empty, outside of ice cream and frozen treats. No veggies, fruits, microwave meals, frozen pizza, etc.

I got to the second Ralphs, located in North Hollywood, around 8:45ish. Same with the fresh fruits and vegetable, frozens, etc. but they did have three packages of hot dogs, so I grabbed them all. There was no meat in the case, other than a couple of nasty looking steaks.

I spoke with both managers and asked when they expect lunch meats and was told "We don't know. I could be today, tomorrow or next week".

Also, no toilet paper at either location but there were paper towels.
Yeah its' really hit and miss in the store and on Amazon. There was plenty of fresh meat when I was at the store yesterday, but obviously things like cleaning supplies, TP etc. were long gone. The diary section was well stocked as well and the giant 45 minute lines to get to the checker were gone. Thankfully when this first started, I stocked up on all of that, so it's all good.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:05 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
I truly believe many more people have this or have had it than realize it. In December & January there was a big uptick of people with Flu like symptoms that tested negative for the Flu. Could it be they had Corona Virus?

At my work the department I'm in there were a lot of people that were sick with heavy respiratory issues. Most assumed it was the flu. The coworker that sits next to me was tested for the Flu and was negative. She did get diagnosed with pneumonia. I'm leaning towards thinking it may have been Corona.
A good friend is an ER nurse at Johns Hopkins, and she said the same thing. There were a lot of people in January/February she would have bet her house had the flu, but tested negative.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:05 PM 03-19-2020
Dane did you try the Ralphs by Taco Bell on Moorpark in Sherman Oaks? I had luck at that one.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:05 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Half hour lunch break? What kind of sweat shop are you running?

"30 minutes is enough time to finish your gruel and still have enough time to bandage most of your whip wounds."

/srvy
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:07 PM 03-19-2020
Also Dane Corner Market at Colfax and Moorpark gets stocked some time today
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:07 PM 03-19-2020
Miami-Dade County closing all "non-essential businesses" starting tonight.

At least there seems to be a wide range of businesses still open and considered "essential" businesses. Also restaurants can continue to stay open for takeout/food delivery.

[Reply]
neech 03:07 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
"30 minutes is enough time to finish your gruel and still have enough time to bandage most of your whip wounds."

/srvy
Hey idiot, these are standard break times in that industry.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:09 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by neech:

No fucking shit you pig fucking retard.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:12 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yeah its' really hit and miss in the store and on Amazon.
Awesome! I'm glad you aren't seeing much interruption.

As for here, I haven't been able to order any food or toilet paper, etc. from Amazon, Target.com, Walmart.com or Costco.com for nearly 2 weeks. I can load my cart, then when it comes time to checkout, I receive a message saying "Delivery Not Available To Your Area".

Yesterday, I spent about an hour loading up a cart at Ralphs Studio City and when I went to check out, there was no option for delivery or pick up. So I was at the store when it opened at 8am and saw why: Most of the shelves were bare. The freezer and refrigerated sections were completely void of product.

I may need to drive an hour or so inland to get food the next time.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:12 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
No fucking shit you pig fucking retard.
Originally Posted by neech:
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:13 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
I truly believe many more people have this or have had it than realize it. In December & January there was a big uptick of people with Flu like symptoms that tested negative for the Flu. Could it be they had Corona Virus?

At my work the department I'm in there were a lot of people that were sick with heavy respiratory issues. Most assumed it was the flu. The coworker that sits next to me was tested for the Flu and was negative. She did get diagnosed with pneumonia. I'm leaning towards thinking it may have been Corona.
The Illuminati leaked the "beta" version of COVID-19 in America as a "dry run" before they unleashed it on China, knowing population density and industry/trade would make it far more effective and deadlier, far faster, than anywhere else.

In 30 years the truth will come out that COVID-19 was an inside job just like 9/11 but it will be too late by then because everyone will be on the new world order teat standing in line for milk and bread.

Once America gets a taste of free government handouts and everyone realizes Uncle Sam can afford to give everyone a "living wage supplement," there will no going back, especially with the greatest generation almost gone and the boomers losing massive retirement savings via the fake "stock market crash" that has been engineered by this chaos.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:13 PM 03-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Take your bullshit somewhere else.
Go fuck yourself fag.
[Reply]
Page 475 of 3903
« First < 375425465471472473474475 4764774784794855255759751475 > Last »
Up