ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 104
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 09:22 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Ok. It's just a game.

[Reply]
carcosa 09:30 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Hope Chiefs win
Inshallah
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:48 PM 01-25-2023
Maybe this is Q, but there has been 28 previous occurrences of the same two teams playing each other in back to back postseasons.

The team that won the first game is 1-27 in the rematch.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:49 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Maybe this is Q, but there has been 28 previous occurrences of the same two teams playing each other in back to back postseasons.

There is no chance this is correct unless the only win is the Chiefs beating the Bills in the prior 2 postseasons.

I would love it if this were true though.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:56 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
There is no chance this is correct unless the only win is the Chiefs beating the Bills in the prior 2 postseasons.

I would love it if this were true though.
Yeah I need to clean that up… Cincy is the 29th team to face the same opponent on the road in back to back postseasons… the previous 28 road teams that won the first game are 1-27 in the rematch.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:08 PM 01-25-2023

So, if I read this right, the Chiefs beating the Bills in back-to-back postseasons was the 1 in 1-27.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:13 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
So, if I read this right, the Chiefs beating the Bills in back-to-back postseasons was the 1 in 1-27.
No because both games were at Arrowhead.

He clarified that it’s specific to road teams who won the first game then had a road rematch.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:14 PM 01-25-2023
Yeah I need to clean that up… Cincy is the 29th team to face the same opponent on the road in back to back postseasons… the previous 28 road teams that won the first game are 1-27 in the rematch.
It’s actually not too surprising.

If you’re on the road in the postseason, you’re the lower seed. Pulling off the upset once is tough enough, but pulling it off twice back to back is a feat.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:18 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not just focused, but VERY physical! I think we’re gonna bully them some. These men won’t take lightly to the shit talking that’s been going on. I honestly think the Bridesmaids have awakened the giant. Sunday evening can’t come soon enough!
Chiefs players just aren't that tough. You play in the AFC West.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:22 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Okay, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about so let's start from the beginning.

Every coach needs breaks, yes. But the most talented NFL coaches who are being cast as these unbeatable forces typically move up the ladder before their early 40s at Purdue as a DBs coach (note: I live in West Lafayette and am a Purdue fan).

Next, I'm pretty sure you had never heard of this guy before the game against the Bills but now you're convinced he's really, really good.

Finally: "I bet this guy gets a lot of interviews."

Report: Zero Teams Have Reached Out to Lou Anarumo Potential Head Coaching Jobs

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/...-coaching-jobs

It's not that he's not really good. It's not that he can't beat the Chiefs.

But we have Andy ****ing Reid on our side. So when Juju says the gameplan is fire, listen up. We have a guy whose track records runs circles around "Big Lou." There's no reason to be afraid.
JuJu is a former Pittsburgh jagoff who was best known for doing stupid dances on stupid social media platforms before he got his stupid ass blasted in Cincinnati and then he stopped and became irrelevant.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:24 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Chiefs players just aren't that tough. You play in the AFC West.
You guys didn't look that tough when Baltimore was pushing your shit in with a backup QB.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:25 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
JuJu is a former Pittsburgh jagoff who was best known for doing stupid dances on stupid social media platforms before he got his stupid ass blasted in Cincinnati and then he stopped and became irrelevant.
Huh? What is this even in reference to?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:26 PM 01-25-2023
Who was the one team
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01-25-2023, 10:29 PM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
DrunkBassGuitar 10:31 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Inshallah
may Allah bless his holy warriors the kansas city chiefs as they wage jihad against the imperialist swine the cincinatti bengals
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:31 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
It is strange he is getting no play or even chatter for a head job...
He's a defensive coach with very short history of being "only" a coordinator.

The league has been moving towards young, innovative offensive-minded coaches for a few years now.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 104
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up