« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:16 PM 11-08-2021
I just converted some of my coins to bit. get paid and I'll hit the shiba and luna
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:42 PM 11-08-2021
Nice Brad! You ever think about taking some profits and treating yourself to Brazzers?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:05 PM 11-08-2021
Nah i got bigger plans.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:25 AM 11-09-2021
BTC on the verge of 70k. Anyone still in on the 100k by year end hype?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:04 AM 11-09-2021
What is the deal with CRO coins? Is this something that's going to collapse? Sent my Helium over to Crypto.com and it converted it to CRO and lost 5% in a few minutes.
[Reply]
scho63 06:50 AM 11-09-2021

[Reply]
BWillie 09:09 AM 11-09-2021
LTC making a little run. Hello old friend
[Reply]
Taco John 07:35 PM 11-09-2021
The manipulation on XRP is immense. This coin is joked about for being a stable coin - and for good reason... Good news doesn't affect XRP like it does other coins.

My conclusion: big whales are manipulating the price so they can accumulate. And when they've got their fill, this thing is going to pop.

You can see the evidence in this chart showing the downward sell pressure that the top 0.01% has been putting on this coin. They sell, and then they rebuy. Then they sell, then they rebuy. Meanwhile, everybody else is slowly losing patience and selling their bags - many chasing meme coins.

Today Ripple announced their upcoming "Ripple Liquidity Hub."

Global #crypto liquidity is able to support massive payments at scale – it's the lifeblood of crypto.

Ripple Liquidity Hub will allow enterprises to source, trade, move and manage value from a variety of liquidity venues.

Coming 2022.#RippleSwellhttps://t.co/wxenpTfCIH pic.twitter.com/sMUb1kDXZZ

— Ripple (@Ripple) November 9, 2021

This thing is going to be huge. I suspect that it will one day become the number one digital asset exchange on the planet - effectively doing for Digital Assets what Amazon has done for physical ones.

Forget about the price manipulation. Use it to your advantage. Accumulate as much XRP as you can and hold on for dear life. When this coin hits its strike, even four figures might be too small. There is no crypto that can do what XRP can do. It doesn't exist.
[Reply]
Trivers 07:41 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The manipulation on XRP is immense. This coin is joked about for being a stable coin - and for good reason... Good news doesn't affect XRP like it does other coins.

My conclusion: big whales are manipulating the price so they can accumulate. And when they've got their fill, this thing is going to pop.

You can see the evidence in this chart showing the downward sell pressure that the top 0.01% has been putting on this coin. They sell, and then they rebuy. Then they sell, then they rebuy. Meanwhile, everybody else is slowly losing patience and selling their bags - many chasing meme coins.

Today Ripple announced their upcoming "Ripple Liquidity Hub."

This thing is going to be huge. I suspect that it will one day become the number one digital asset exchange on the planet - effectively doing for Digital Assets what Amazon has done for physical ones.

Forget about the price manipulation. Use it to your advantage. Accumulate as much XRP as you can and hold on for dear life. When this coin hits its strike, even four figures might be too small. There is no crypto that can do what XRP can do. It doesn't exist.

your opinion is based upon what?

Better for people to invest in BTC, ETH, SOL, MATIC, DOT than wild ass guess rides.

With a lot of these realistic coins at all time highs, I'm saving my cash to buy in the next dips...rather than chase get rich quick penny stock pump and dumps schemes.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:56 PM 11-09-2021

[Reply]
Taco John 07:59 PM 11-09-2021
I've been in the crypto space since 2016. XRP isn't a "get rich quick penny stock pump and dump scheme." It's a get rich excruciatingly slow scheme. If you want to get rich quick, you're better off investing in the next meme coin. XRP isn't about "getting rich quick." It's about getting very wealthy in due time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:19 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I've been in the crypto space since 2016. XRP isn't a "get rich quick penny stock pump and dump scheme." It's a get rich excruciatingly slow scheme. If you want to get rich quick, you're better off investing in the next meme coin. XRP isn't about "getting rich quick." It's about getting very wealthy in due time.
So is this your new forum since you failed with your piece of shit Bronco crap trash bullshit fecespool.
[Reply]
eDave 08:19 PM 11-09-2021
Mods, would you please remove TJ from this thread? He has been called out before for shilling this scam coin and continues to do so and has done so in the Investing thread as well.

This thread is full of people helping each other learn about crypto and enhance their financial positions and has no need or desire for TJ pushing a scam.

Nearly everything has outperformed the ****ing thing anyway.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:21 PM 11-09-2021
i bought a bunch of ripple at like 15 cents years ago and sold it for i believe was 1.42 each. Loved that return, I am still all in on safemoon though. Keep buying some here and there just to increase my bag size.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:44 PM 11-09-2021
eDave han no living idea what he's talking about. Anyone listening to him is going to get utterly REKT.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 261
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243 > Last »
Up