ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 32
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zach Wilson Possibly Lost Starting Job?
Sassy Squatch 04:47 PM 11-21-2022

#Jets HC Robert Saleh said he's evaluating everything and they aren't committing to Zach Wilson as this week's starter vs. the Bears.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM 11-23-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:47 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You need to fix him too. But it’s also Elijah Moore. It’s Mims. Even his OL are throwing their hands up when he bails from the pocket. WRs don’t have to be leaders. Many of them are successful while being arrogant as hell. It is the QBs job to lead and if he’s blatantly not doing that, you can’t be surprised when the rest of the team doesn’t fall in line
For the opposite end of the spectrum , look at the Peter King editorial on NBC about Mahomes ;

He pointed out Kadarious Toney as an example of someone whe wasn't going to make it in NY. But when he came to KC, he immediately fell in line because Mahomes demands it. And the situation demands that if you have the chance to get on a field with Mahomes and Kelce in their prime, you'll check your attitude and ego bullshit at the door and find your lunch pail.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:23 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'll bet Mike White throws for more than 9/22 for 77 fucking yards.

This. I was really glad to see Wilson benched…it gives the Jets a better chance the take the East from the Bills imop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kccrow 11:07 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Look at the play where Garrett Wilson throws a temper tantrum.

He thought he was open.

He wasn't.

Dude is dumb.
When he breaks on that cross and has 2 steps, I'll take Garrett Wilson over 90% of the CBs in the league. That's still open in the NFL even if it's not the super easy throws he otherwise had all game and there were some easy ones. Zach Wilson is way worse than I ever thought he'd be.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:12 AM 11-24-2022
You guys know Wilson (allegedly) fucked his mom’s friend, right?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:21 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You guys know Wilson (allegedly) fucked his mom’s friend, right?
No way!!!! That's unBelizable
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:56 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
When he breaks on that cross and has 2 steps, I'll take Garrett Wilson over 90% of the CBs in the league. That's still open in the NFL even if it's not the super easy throws he otherwise had all game and there were some easy ones. Zach Wilson is way worse than I ever thought he'd be.
This. Give me a week of practice and even I could throw him open on that play.

I would probably actually have made a lot of those throws.

Until the first hit, ya know. Then it would be IR and immediate retirement.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:59 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No way!!!! That's unBelizable
Hey, guess what!?

I've fucked a couple of my friends' moms, and I actually lost my virginity to one of my mom's friends.

Belize it.

Never happened in Belize, tho...

YET.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:28 PM 11-24-2022
It’s possible that a media blowup over something a seemingly casual mistake was the best thing to happen to him. Coaching made a good decision. I think Wilson was sincere about not realizing it was a problem. He will need to work hard to earn the respect of the coaches and the locker room.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:58 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Hey, guess what!?

I've ****ed a couple of my friends' moms, and I actually lost my virginity to one of my mom's friends.

Belize it.

YET.
Holy hell I just figured it out. Rabble is the white trash BRC.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:25 PM 11-24-2022
This might be one of those rare moments where a really bad situation benefits everyone. I suspect Wilson acts like this all the time and its so casual and harmless that it just builds up over time. He got caught in a moment at the worst possible time. He seems genuine about wanting to right the mistake. Now has to earn his way back and locker room respect. Good call by saleh, good reaction by Wilson.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:56 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Hey, guess what!?

I've ****ed a couple of my friends' moms, and I actually lost my virginity to one of my mom's friends.

Belize it.

YET.

It's really the bible quote in the signature for me
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:03 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You guys know Wilson (allegedly) ****ed his mom’s friend, right?
Well, I mean...I probably would, too. I'd totally fuck his mom. I mean, if the opportunity were to arise and I were single.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:34 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Holy hell I just figured it out. Rabble is the white trash BRC.
White trash?

Hardly.

Of course, it doesn't matter to you that I'm half Blackfoot.

I'm just another honky to you, I get it. "They all look the same", right Negro Diablo?

Now, listen up Dolemite; I come from a family of some privilege. The problem with that privilege is that a bunch of fucking mouth breathing 2-D (at beast) thinkers don't understand that the privilege doesn't stop many of the same things from happening that happen in other places.

I mean, you wanna call me "white trash", let's talk about the amount of African-American girls that get raped by male family members. The percentages are staggering.

"White trash" because I fucked a hot 24-year-old when I was 14?

I understand the boundary issues and all, and looking back it may have caused some issues, but...

Come.
The.
Fuck.
ON
Marcellus.

It is Thanksgiving.

I'm being nice.

You should be nice to me. You don't like me. You think I'm "raysussed." Which is a JOKE to me...but hey, I can't tell you how to feel...

I'm nice to you and respectful even when I don't like you. It would be nice if you could show me the same courtesy.

It's called "respect." We see things differently and have a different viewpoint. Prolly vote differently too. Doesn't mean that we have to be outright hostile toward each other.

I'm officially calling a truce if you want it.

Let's try being nice.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:38 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, I mean...I probably would, too. I'd totally fuck his mom. I mean, if the opportunity were to arise and I were single.
Right!?

And I would not call you "white trash" for doing it.

But me and Chris Meck both understand, for musicians and people at war, the whole thing is just "different".

We understand.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 32
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up