Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 07-20-2022
OH YEAH!

All the dragons roar as one.
The #HOTD trailer has arrived. pic.twitter.com/ug7ESvpg8U

— House of the Dragon (@HouseofDragon) July 20, 2022

[Reply]
Bowser 02:46 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
If you want to shoot me your credit card info, I'll get you signed up right away and you won't have to do anything.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:49 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Still easily the best and most interesting character so far :-)
There is no one remotely on the level of the Crabfeeder, dude. He wouldn't slink away when confronted by a little girl on a dragon.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:50 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
There is no one remotely on the level of the Crabfeeder, dude. He wouldn't slink away when confronted by a little girl on a dragon.
He didn't slink away. He plans on fucking her later for the crown! It's all part of the master plan, ya see.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:51 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He's definitely a badass looking character that I'm looking forward to, but I doubt he'll be around very long based on the previews for next week :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 03:08 PM 08-29-2022
Just further proof that there's more to the character than meets the eye.

Just like him telling Corlys that only he's allowed to talk shit about his brother. He's actually a loyal dude, just feels like he's been shit on.

There are parallels to Jaime, except he's not simping for his sister 24/7.

Still easily the best and most interesting character so far :-)
One thing Daemon is 100% correct about is that his brother is way too weak. I'm not sure if there are any heroes in this whole story by the time the civil war is done. But Daemon won't be viewed as a completely bad guy at the end of it.

Daemon is loyal to the pure Targaryen bloodline, whereas we have the Hightower family trying to weasel their way onto the Throne...basically hijacking it from a Targaryen dynasty into a Hightower dynasty.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:39 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
One thing Daemon is 100% correct about is that his brother is way too weak. I'm not sure if there are any heroes in this whole story by the time the civil war is done. But Daemon won't be viewed as a completely bad guy at the end of it.

Daemon is loyal to the pure Targaryen bloodline, whereas we have the Hightower family trying to weasel their way onto the Throne...basically hijacking it from a Targaryen dynasty into a Hightower dynasty.
Absolutely.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:43 PM 08-29-2022
Absolutely.
His death is merely a matter of where, how and whom.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:50 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
His death is merely a matter of where, how and whom.
about 15 years or so after he has a son
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:29 PM 08-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
my only problem with this show is that Rhaenyra is just dany lite at this point, and it's becoming annoying
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You should just be happy that she isn't black.
LOL
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:39 PM 08-31-2022

"It was incredibly tough to decide to move on, but I know that it is the right choice for me, personally and professionally. As I do so, though, I am deeply comforted to know that Alan will be joining the series," said Miguel Sapochnik https://t.co/2simZOnhCd

— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 31, 2022

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:45 PM 08-31-2022
That is bad news. That dude gets shit right. On the screen anyway, the overall story telling I can't speak to but the best visuals and most of the best moments he was responsible for.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:52 PM 08-31-2022
Hopefully it doesn't impact the show too much, but definitely not the best news.

I have full faith in HBO though, even after GOT (I blame that on D&D).
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:53 PM 08-31-2022
Hopefully it doesn't impact the show too much, but definitely not the best news.

That’s pretty fair. As evidenced by the fact that those dudes can’t find work.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:07 AM 09-01-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That’s pretty fair. As evidenced by the fact that those dudes can’t find work.
Good they literally froze out the guy who wrote the source material.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:49 AM 09-01-2022

Nah. HBO deserves a metric pile of shit for allowing it to devolve that far. Tell them to shape up or get the fuck out when you can see it's devolved to that point.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up