ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 1875
« First < 374344454647 4849505157971475471047 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:27 PM 02-13-2021
Sure hope we won't be filling up the Memorium forum over the next two years. :-)
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:58 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Sure hope we won't be filling up the Memorium forum over the next two years. :-)
cunt
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:23 PM 02-13-2021
The next two years will be filled with new hoax pandemics. Especially during election cycles.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:38 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The next two years will be filled with new hoax pandemics. Especially during election cycles.
I heard it ends in March 2025
[Reply]
philfree 01:08 AM 02-14-2021
The wife got her 1st shot today. We'll see how she feels in the morning. We're getting out of here so she won't get her second dose until we come back from our travels. That's later than her scheduled date. She's got up to 42 days to get the second shot so she'll be within that time frame so she'll be good.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:41 AM 02-14-2021
“South Africa suspends Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine rollout after researchers report minimal protection against variant” announces the headline of a recent Washington Post report.
“South Africa will suspend use of the coronavirus vaccine being developed by Oxford University and AstraZeneca after researchers found that it provided ‘minimal protection’ against mild to moderate coronavirus infections caused by the new variant first detected in that country.”

Every bona fide virologist knows this. And yet the public has not been advised of this. Quite to the contrary, this crucial information has been actively suppressed.

Completely predictable and inevitable.

Coronavirus is a type of virus that mutates widely and because of that it is impossible to come up with a vaccination protocol that would stop its spread.
The perfect type of virus if you want to destroy the world's economies, restrict people's freedom of movement via rolling non-stop lockdowns.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...a-15931901.php
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:46 AM 02-14-2021
Hey BEP. Good morning. Still alive.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:48 AM 02-14-2021
Great reset is not until 2030 unless they moved it up because of the world buying in wholesale to the pandamix.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:59 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Hey BEP. Good morning. Still alive.
If 500 people have died from it, and over 10k suffered adverse effects, some permanent, because you're fine it means it's all good. Not my values or priorities.

I never said it would harm everybody, obviously nothing ever does since people did survive Small Pox too. However, you still do not know of any long-term effects or results yet. That can take a couple of years. Afterall, like the article claims, too many strains and even Fauci said just because there's a vaccine we're still not out of the woods or free from masks and social distancing.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:03 AM 02-14-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Great reset is not until 2030 unless they moved it up because of the world buying in wholesale to the pandamix.
Yeah, despite these vaccines, I've been hearing 4 more years of this lockdown nonsense as if we can beat a virus like that. ( You can't. A virus is going to do what it does and they know that.) Some have said 7 years. That's just enough time to bring us to 2030 when the entire Reset will be completed and we're all serfs. And certain conservatives, who believe whatever the tv tells them, are helping to get us there too.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:11 AM 02-14-2021
If 500 people have died from it, and over 10k suffered adverse effects, some permanent, because you're fine it means it's all good. Not my values or priorities.

I never said it would harm everybody, obviously nothing ever does since people did survive Small Pox too. However, you still do not know of any long-term effects or results yet. That can take a couple of years. Afterall, like the article claims, too many strains and even Fauci said just because there's a vaccine we're still not out of the woods or free from masks and social distancing.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.

I am in front of students every day. Surprised, but our numbers in our building are dropping. We clean. Everyone is 6 ft apart in class. No cases this week.

Something is better than nothing. ANd those that dont get a vaccine have no right to a ventilator.

good luck
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:16 AM 02-14-2021
I am in front of students every day. Surprised, but our numbers in our building are dropping. We clean. Everyone is 6 ft apart in class. No cases this week.

Something is better than nothing. ANd those that dont get a vaccine have no right to a ventilator.

good luck
Yet, it doesn't affect children much at all; and does not spread from children. This thing is just not as deadly as first put-out. Over a 99.8% survival rate and on par with seasonal flu. Now with very effective treatments as we've learned how to treat it. Even some elderly have survived it. Sorry but you bought the BIG LIE.

Look at S Dakota. It reached its peak in November and has already achieved herd immunity before any vaccines. I was told such a thing did not happen by some here. But it did happen.

Whether someone gets a ventilator or not is a choice one has in a free country that is determined between their own doctor and themselves. You don't get to determine that, nor some fascist politician who think they can deny treatment to punish for a collectivist's reasons. Are you sure you
are really a conservative?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:28 AM 02-14-2021
Yet, it doesn't affect children much at all; and does not spread from children. This thing is just not as deadly as first put-out. Over a 99.8% survival rate and on par with seasonal flu. Now with very effective treatments as we've learned how to treat it. Even some elderly have survived it. Sorry but you bought the BIG LIE.

Look at S Dakota. It reached its peak in November and has already achieved herd immunity before any vaccines. I was told such a thing did not happen by some here. But it did happen.

Whether someone gets a ventilator or not is a choice one has in a free country that is determined between their own doctor and themselves. You don't get to determine that, nor some fascist politician who think they can deny treatment to punish for a collectivist's reasons. Are you sure you
are really a conservative?
Do you really want people to die?

Glad to see you woke up your same supportive person. I am protecting me, my family and others.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:34 AM 02-14-2021
Do you really want people to die?
Read my posts just above and you have your answer.

Originally Posted by :
Glad to see you woke up your same supportive person. I am protecting me, my family and others.
You can do what you want. I am trying to provide information as a warning, that previous rushed vaccine caused harm and death to beware of what you're getting. Yet, now you ask me if I want people to die. This is not even officially licensed yet for approval by the FDA because it is still in a clinical trial phase. I posted it in this thread. It is an experimental treatment and there is no liabilty protection by the manufacturers. That alone should be cause for concern. I also posted a report that a school shut-down because so many of it's staff suffered adverse effects from one of these vaccines.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 AM 02-14-2021
More of the nonsense we've been sold being debunked. Here on lockdowns.

New study by Danish economist Christian Bjørnskov, shows that imposing severe restrictions did not have any effect at all.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....28.20248936v1
Government came to help keep us safe. :-)

Where does our Constitution state the Federal Govt's job is to keep us "safe" anyway? From life, the flu?
[Reply]
Page 47 of 1875
« First < 374344454647 4849505157971475471047 > Last »
Up