ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 1883
« First < 354142434445 4647484955951455451045 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:53 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
hell yah bro!
Oh ****! You took/got the jab! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:54 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I have had pneumonia twice and never get a flu shot. i let nature take it's course. **** science.
Yep, the body heals itself in such things, unless it's really fucked-up.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:00 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by DumbassChieffan:
God you are nuts.

Ivermectin info is all over and not suppressed. Self medicators are using it like mad, many livestock supply stores are stocked out even of the equine paste form that people must be eating.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...py/ivermectin/
Get your dates in line. Your link is Feb 2021 and does not back up what mine said nor address that mine recommends use before and by last summer in order to bring this matter to a close. I don't recall any big news about this working and that it could have retired this pandemic. Your link doesn't exactly recommened it or back up it's use but casts doubt. Do you actually read what it says? Apparently not.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, dumbass.
Do I have to spoon-feed you the sections that run counter to what mine claimed? What a child or you have dementia like Vacuum Tube Joe.

Originally Posted by :
There are insufficient data for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.
That is just one.
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:30 PM 02-12-2021
Got the first dose of Moderna this morning. Centerpoint Medical did a good job it was all well organized. Not having any side effects at all right now. Though I expect some minor pain I'm the next 48 hours.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:33 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Got the first dose of Moderna this morning. Centerpoint Medical did a good job it was all well organized. Not having any side effects at all right now. Though I expect some minor pain I'm the next 48 hours.
What do you expect long term from it?

Also, I believe it's after the second dose some died or suffered bad effects, not sure of for all of those with adverse affects.

Thanks for being a guinea pig though.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:10 PM 02-12-2021
No pain or discomfort for us we are over 24 hours post injection Moderna. we get second jab 3/12
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:10 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
We are 71 and still on the waiting list.

Exactly. That's why I'm curious as to how these young folks are all getting vaccinated? I don't personally give a crap - but something is definitely "rotten" in the set up.....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:35 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Exactly. That's why I'm curious as to how these young folks are all getting vaccinated? I don't personally give a crap - but something is definitely "rotten" in the set up.....
Look at the bright side, if it's young folks you gotta' figure it's more commies in that age bracket—though really it's sad snuff out a young person's life when many do change with age.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:37 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Look at the bright side, if it's young folks you gotta' figure it's more commies in that age bracket—though really it's sad snuff out a young person's life when many do change with age.

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:37 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
No pain or discomfort for us we are over 24 hours post injection Moderna. we get second jab 3/12
:-) :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 03:47 PM 02-12-2021
Have fun being dead soon, sheep.

/BEP
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:24 PM 02-12-2021
Based on the place I work.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:28 PM 02-12-2021
Based on the place I work.

Ah! Sorry, I didn't realize that emptying bedpans in nursing homes counted as "essential". :-) Go figure.....
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:35 PM 02-12-2021
Every state is different....and in Missouri, every county is different. There is nothing rotten at all. The distribution was delegated to the states so if you have an issue its with your state. "all these young folks" are who?
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:43 PM 02-12-2021
In Missouri I fit in the 1B category as a police dispatcher. Been going to work the entire time and having to interact with the whole force who does into who knows what places interacting with so many people.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 1883
« First < 354142434445 4647484955951455451045 > Last »
Up