ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1048 of 1883
« First < 48548948998103810441045104610471048 10491050105110521058109811481548 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 09:44 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Pre-2021 or post? Because the vaccine do NOT provide immunity.
Both. Yes, they do. But thanks for proving that you don't know what immunity means.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:45 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Stro39:
The point of vaccines is

no one cares what you think.


woke stroke
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:49 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Both. Yes, they do. But thanks for proving that you don't know what immunity means.
No they don't it doesn't matter how many times you scream it. It doesn't and there isn't a shred of science to support you.
[Reply]
F150 09:50 AM 09-17-2021
36% Of Those Who Had Covid-19 Didn’t Develop Antibodies, Study Says......https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=3b33416f5f60
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
36% Of Those Who Had Covid-19 Didnít Develop Antibodies, Study Says......https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...h=3b33416f5f60
blood samples from 72 people who had tested positive for the Covid-19 coronavirus via RT-PCR tests.

Small problem with that study
[Reply]
penguinz 09:53 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hey retard....the "vaccines" don't stop transmission.

Basic fact that torpedoes your whole argument.
Hey mentally deficient cum stain. You are incorrect on 98% of your posts about anything related to Covid or the vaccines but keep on posting shit a 3 year old can debunk.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:54 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Hey mentally deficient cum stain. You are incorrect on 98% of your posts about anything related to Covid or the vaccines but keep on posting shit a 3 year old can debunk.
No it 100% doesn't stop transmission... Do you not want to follow the science anymore?
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No they don't it doesn't matter how many times you scream it. It doesn't and there isn't a shred of science to support you.
Maybe pretty pictures are more your thing?
[Reply]
Stro39 09:55 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
no one cares what you think.


woke stroke
Glad to see you've cut out the rest of the post, meaning you do in fact care about it. Just too much reality in it for you to deal with. Getting close to that 700k fatality mark over there. USA! USA! USA!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:56 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Stro39:
Glad to see you've cut out the rest of the post, meaning you do in fact care about it. Just too much reality in it for you to deal with. Getting close to that 700k fatality mark over there. USA! USA! USA!
lmao look at this mult trash
[Reply]
Stro39 09:59 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
lmao look at this mult trash
Yes, a mult. A mult with the actual place he's currently posting from listed in his profile. Close to 2 AM here and this mult has itchy eyes from the pollen here which means its bedtime. Have fun.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:05 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Hey mentally deficient cum stain. You are incorrect on 98% of your posts about anything related to Covid or the vaccines but keep on posting shit a 3 year old can debunk.
When you're in a hole, stop digging.

You just look more and more like a clown!
[Reply]
banyon 10:05 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
lmao look at this mult trash
mult of who? That doesn't make sense.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:15 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No it 100% doesn't stop transmission... Do you not want to follow the science anymore?
Do you need to look up the definitions of mutation vs transmission?

I never mentioned transmission. I mentioned mutation.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:15 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
When you're in a hole, stop digging.

You just look more and more like a clown!
The only hole is between your ears.
[Reply]
Page 1048 of 1883
« First < 48548948998103810441045104610471048 10491050105110521058109811481548 > Last »
Up