ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 57
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:20 PM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I watched In Fear last night - 5 out of 10
Thats exactly what Wish Upon deserves, a great big meh... the Dyybukk box meets Aladdins lamp of wishes for the high school crowd

I defintely need to mine this thread before picking up another horror flick...
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:53 PM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats exactly what Wish Upon deserves, a great big meh... the Dyybukk box meets Aladdins lamp of wishes for the high school crowd

I defintely need to mine this thread before picking up another horror flick...
yes - I knew there was a reason I knew of it and never saw it. More of a thriller but since you have MP or NF - try out The Game w/ J. Bateman.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:07 PM 03-09-2018
have any of you seen this?

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
have any of you seen this?

I have not, but it looks pretty interesting from what little that gives one to go on... looks like it might involve some kind of black magic cult, I do like those kinda flicks
[Reply]
Otter 06:26 PM 03-09-2018
High Tension

7.5 / 10

High Tension (IMDB LINK)

7.5/10

I'll just quote IMDB for simplicity:

Originally Posted by :
Best friends Marie and Alexia decide to spend a quiet weekend at Alexia's parents' secluded farmhouse. But on the night of their arrival, the girls' idyllic getaway turns into an endless night of horror.
Certainly nothing revolutionary as far as the horror genre goes but a great popcorn flick when your in the mood for a good slasher that kind of went under the radar.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:13 PM 03-09-2018
Originally Posted by Otter:
High Tension

7.5 / 10

High Tension (IMDB LINK)

7.5/10

I'll just quote IMDB for simplicity:

Certainly nothing revolutionary as far as the horror genre goes but a great popcorn flick when your in the mood for a good slasher that kind of went under the radar.
I've seen it. It was legit.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:14 PM 03-09-2018
I have not, but it looks pretty interesting from what little that gives one to go on... looks like it might involve some kind of black magic cult, I do like those kinda flicks
I'm watching it tonight!
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:18 PM 03-10-2018
Watching Tarantino/Rodriguez' 'Planet Terror' right now for the first time on IFC... and yeah, its ****ing great

What a cast... Michael Biehn, Rose McGowan, Josh Brolin, Jeff Fahey, and a couple other recognizable faces
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:44 PM 03-10-2018
Watching Tarantino/Rodriguez' 'Planet Terror' right now for the first time on IFC... and yeah, its ****ing great

What a cast... Michael Biehn, Rose McGowan, Josh Brolin, Jeff Fahey, and a couple other recognizable faces
I will have to check it out - I ended up watching The Barn last night - it was a good Halloween movie that attempted to take place in 1980 - via 2006 - I've certainly seen better attempts at retro'ing a film out. But the content wasn't bad.

I was unable to find "There's Something in the Woods" - only found "Something in the Woods" which is entirely different and much worse.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:02 AM 03-11-2018

Very underrated flick
[Reply]
beach tribe 05:02 PM 03-13-2018
I watch horror probably 90% of my TV time.

Good ones are not easy to find.

"Nocturne" did pretty good for essentially no budget.

Some years back I watched that movie by the guy who did Melancholia, called "Antichrist" and that shit was so Twisted that I deleted it off my hard drive when I was done.

I don't know if it counts as horror that movie convergence is badass.
Wait I don't know if that's the name of it and I just tried to Google it and I couldn't find the movie I'm talking about.
That's the one with the chick with the blonde hair and a comet goes over the Earth or house and they keep jumping realities they have the little glow lights and when they leave the house that they have blue and then they come back and a couple of them have the wrong color.. the chick can't find a way back so she tries to insert herself into a different reality.

Also I'm buzzing pretty good. Might sound like jibberish

I like scotch
[Reply]
beach tribe 05:17 PM 03-13-2018
Lars van Trier is who made that Antichrist movie.

It was a beautiful movie, but that shit left a mark when I watched it. The last act is as menacing as any movie I've ever seen.

I thought I had seen it all.....nope
[Reply]
sully1983 06:21 PM 03-13-2018
Really pumped for A Quiet Place . Its been getting some rave reviews so far.

A family lives an isolated existence in utter silence, for fear of an unknown threat that follows and attacks at any sound.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:27 PM 03-13-2018
anyone catch Creep 2 yet? Heck for that matter anyone catch part 1?
[Reply]
Fish 08:54 AM 03-14-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Lars van Trier is who made that Antichrist movie.

It was a beautiful movie, but that shit left a mark when I watched it. The last act is as menacing as any movie I've ever seen.

I thought I had seen it all.....nope
Sounds pretty cool. In looking up info about that movie, I stumbled over this list. It's got some really fucked up classics...

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...urbing-movies/
[Reply]
Page 29 of 57
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up