ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 42
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
unlurking 09:25 AM 06-10-2016
This looks great...

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:38 PM 06-06-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Also didn’t realize Uma Thurman’s spawn is Robin lmao
Ethan Hawke's her Dad
[Reply]
lcarus 01:03 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Ethan Hawke's her Dad
She looks so much like her parents it's crazy. Particularly her mom but her dad as well.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:24 PM 06-07-2022
I tapped out on this show after season 2 IIRC. Much like Walking Dead, i enjoyed it when i did watch it but having a real hard time finding the motivation to continue watching.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:45 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I tapped out on this show after season 2 IIRC. Much like Walking Dead, i enjoyed it when i did watch it but having a real hard time finding the motivation to continue watching.
The quality of the 4th season is worth a re-visit.

It's not any one thing, but almost more like an athlete getting into shape, the kids seem to have improved their acting skills, the writers have made the humor more snappy and engaging, and the 'big bad' has a more engrossing menace to it.

It's not a mind-blowing work of staggering genius, and I wouldn't recommend if you had said you hated it from the start, but if you enjoyed it early and just lost interest, it has gotten higher quality, at least to my estimation, in the latest season.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:22 PM 06-07-2022
4th and 7th episode was quality...can't wait for it to return.
[Reply]
sully1983 05:52 PM 06-08-2022
This is hands down the best season (so far imo) and I sincerely hope the 2nd half of Season 4 is worth the wait. Every single episode of Season 4 was so damn entertaining and I appreciated the longer length of each episode.

There was a lot to take in and it introduced us to a lot of good new characters (the actor that played Eddie Munson is about to blow up. He was so damn good!) The entire cast all gave their best performances thus far and I was really pleasantly surprised at all the twists & turns that the Duffer brothers threw at the audience.

I'm currently giving each of the new episodes a re watch to pick up a lot of stuff I missed and a lot of the stuff is making more sense overall with a re watch.

Looks like I'll be keeping my Netflix account a bit longer.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:59 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The quality of the 4th season is worth a re-visit.

It's not any one thing, but almost more like an athlete getting into shape, the kids seem to have improved their acting skills, the writers have made the humor more snappy and engaging, and the 'big bad' has a more engrossing menace to it.

It's not a mind-blowing work of staggering genius, and I wouldn't recommend if you had said you hated it from the start, but if you enjoyed it early and just lost interest, it has gotten higher quality, at least to my estimation, in the latest season.
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:09 PM 06-08-2022
The season has been good so far and I've really enjoyed it but I feel like it would've been even better if
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:26 PM 06-08-2022
Maybe i'll check it out. But imma have to slug through season 3 to get there, which i am not looking forward to. And i don't even know what season 3 is about or if it's suppose to be any good.
I wish I could help with a better handle on how essential 'slug'ing [sp] through S3 is.

I found season 3, not horrible but largely forgettable, but since I FEEL like I forgot it, I don't have a good handle on how much watching it helped with S4.

There are a few things that won't make sense if you expect S4 to be a straight continuation of S1 or S2, but it seems it can be fairly well enjoyed just for what it is as a standalone season, once you read some 'spoilers' to get a general gist about what happened leading up to the season [ie, why people are where they are and how they got there].
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:28 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The season has been good so far and I've really enjoyed it but I feel like it would've been even better if
Spoiler!
Speaking of which, how happy is Kate Bush['s accountant]?
[Reply]
sully1983 09:38 PM 06-08-2022
Netflix has a pretty good season 3 recap that plays before the first episode of Season 4. It covers quite a bit in a short amount of time (like 3 minutes).
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:05 AM 06-09-2022

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:23 PM 06-09-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Spoiler!
I almost thought it was gonna happen. It definitely would've been epic. Still a great episode.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:27 AM 06-11-2022
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:27 AM 06-11-2022
Not gonna lie, never got into this show. Even watched the first 2 seasons cause of all the hype. Nope.

Now that millie bobby brown is 18 I may start watching it in the hopes I get to see her lick somebodys pole.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 42
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up