ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon signed to the 53 man roster
lcarus 03:58 PM 10-05-2021
I'm guessing they'll probably use him sparingly for this first game. But who knows, he might come right in and make an impact and play the majority of the frickin game. So exciting!
[Reply]
RustShack 04:11 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm guessing they'll probably use him sparingly for this first game. But who knows, he might come right in and make an impact and play the majority of the frickin game. So exciting!
Typically it takes two years to learn Reid’s system. He has a little bit of an edge having Childress as on OC previously. I’m guessing it starts out he has a few packages and is maybe told what route to run a few plays. He’ll start to play more and more each game though.
[Reply]
O.city 04:00 PM 10-05-2021
So while I hope he helps and makes an impact, how much better can the offense really be or get?
[Reply]
carcosa 04:03 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
So while I hope he helps and makes an impact, how much better can the offense really be or get?
The other team will need to be extremely lucky to not allow a touchdown on every drive. Puts more pressure on their offense, which our defense doesn't seem to be interested in doing themselves.

Even with as awful as the D has been, both losses would have been wins if we had a Gordon type guy to help close things out. Now we have one.
[Reply]
TEX 04:26 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
The other team will need to be extremely lucky to not allow a touchdown on every drive. Puts more pressure on their offense, which our defense doesn't seem to be interested in doing themselves..
Teams already go for it on 4th against us now anyway. But I get your point.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:31 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Teams already go for it on 4th against us now anyway. But I get your point.
True. I just think it'll put opposing teams on edge, especially late in games. Maybe make them more prone to bad playcalls and mistakes.

The defense will still need to improve to "merely bad" for this team to get back to the Super Bowl, of course, but I really think Gordon's impact could be huge even though the offense is already historically good.
[Reply]
poolboy 05:25 PM 10-05-2021
I love Josh Gordon but our offense was damn near perfect last week
[Reply]
Spott 06:06 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
He’s here to fix that damn near part.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
He’s here to fix that damn near part.
YES
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:21 PM 10-05-2021
And Philly absolutely cannot stop the run.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:26 PM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And Philly absolutely cannot stop the run.
We have run the ball great two games in a row...it will be interesting to see how they grind against the Bills...didnt we smashmouth them last year?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:30 PM 10-05-2021
I love our offense but the best QB in the NFL shouldn't have to throw this many passes to his wr2 behind the line of scrimmage.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:33 PM 10-05-2021
The output isn't likely sustainable even with Josh Gordon but he can help keep it from dropping much.

The defense really needs to step up to give them more possessions for it all to work out. Really just 2 or 3 stops more per game.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:09 PM 10-05-2021

✌�� https://t.co/RcStMJtlVa pic.twitter.com/djk1vxvA0t

— Ty Hill (@cheetah) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
jettio 06:28 PM 10-05-2021
Promoting straight to 53 when he could have been called up for games from practice squad under the COVID rules is a strong sign that dude is really fit and ready to go.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up