ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 55
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
KChiefs1 10:20 PM 12-10-2006
Dexter knows the Ice Truck Killer is Rudy...

next week is the finale
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:12 PM 12-11-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

next week is the finale

And it looks good too.
[Reply]
Braincase 01:51 PM 12-11-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

next week is the finale
I'm gonna bet his sister has figured it out, too.
[Reply]
Que Card QB 01:22 PM 12-11-2006
I saw it for the first time last night and I thought it was exactly what CSI Miami aspires to be.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 12:43 PM 12-06-2007
Anyone still following this show?

I think this is the best show on TV right now

The next two episodes should be awesome
[Reply]
Sully 12:44 PM 12-06-2007
I like alot of shows, but the wife and I look forward to this show every week more than any other.

Though, I think I have how this season is wrapping up figured out, though.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 12:48 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Sully:
I like alot of shows, but the wife and I look forward to this show every week more than any other.

Though, I think I have how this season is wrapping up figured out, though.
Interesting. I really don't have any ideas. I was like that last season, knew who the Ice Cream Truck Killer was before it was revealed.
[Reply]
Sully 12:49 PM 12-06-2007
Last season seemed too obvious.
The ending this season isn't obvious, but if you are trying, you can figure it out.
That said, it's a great ride.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:01 PM 12-06-2007
Without a doubt, this is my favorite TV show ever! I have never looked forward to a show as much as I do Dexter in my life. I can watch the episodes over and over too. And I dont watch a lot of TV except sports and movies. I dont watch regular TV shows at all, except Dexter. I heard the 3rd season has been ordered. Thankfully.
[Reply]
underEJ 01:41 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
I heard the 3rd season has been ordered. Thankfully.
Alright!! For once a show I love will make it to a third season. My enjoyment of a show has tended to spell disaster for a series. I absolutely loved Freaks and Geeks and it got canned in a hurry. Loved Twin Peaks, same deal, although I suspect this was a good thing in that instance as I'm not sure it could have sustained itself story wise. I don't love a show very often, and I'm so glad one is finally popular enough to be sustained.

Oh, Greg the Bunny too.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 01:44 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Alright!! For once a show I love will make it to a third season. My enjoyment of a show has tended to spell disaster for a series. I absolutely loved Freaks and Geeks and it got canned in a hurry. Loved Twin Peaks, same deal, although I suspect this was a good thing in that instance as I'm not sure it could have sustained itself story wise. I don't love a show very often, and I'm so glad one is finally popular enough to be sustained.

Oh, Greg the Bunny too.
Greg the Bunny was awesome, I was pissed when that got canned too
[Reply]
Jilly 02:10 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by underEJ:

Oh, Greg the Bunny too.
I was crushed when Studio 60 was cancelled. And way back in the day, that show once and again...that was such a great show. :-) but I'm glad Dexter will return because I love it.
[Reply]
Braincase 02:13 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Without a doubt, this is my favorite TV show ever! I have never looked forward to a show as much as I do Dexter in my life. I can watch the episodes over and over too. And I dont watch a lot of TV except sports and movies. I dont watch regular TV shows at all, except Dexter. I heard the 3rd season has been ordered. Thankfully.
My wife and I watch it every Sunday night, right after we get the kids to bed. One of my favorite shows ever.

And Lyla is a PSYCHO!!!!!

Funny thing is, she probably is Dexter's soulmate.
[Reply]
Jilly 01:01 PM 12-07-2007
Originally Posted by Braincase:
My wife and I watch it every Sunday night, right after we get the kids to bed. One of my favorite shows ever.

And Lyla is a PSYCHO!!!!!

Funny thing is, she probably is Dexter's soulmate.

I think she's gonna be key to getting him out of this whole mess
[Reply]
Braincase 01:43 PM 12-07-2007
Originally Posted by Jilly:
I think she's gonna be key to getting him out of this whole mess
Lyla kills Doakes to impress him, and then they frame it up like Doakes was going to kill Lyla to get to Dexter, maybe? Speculation begins!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 55
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up