ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 59
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
DJ's left nut 12:05 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I was referring to the Chiefs pick.

I can’t justify going defense with the Jags first AND second picks.

At some point, we have to protect our investment in TL.
Well if you'd have just taken the right guy at 1.1...

'Bama linemen don't have the best track record, I'll grant you. But geez, at a point you just have to stand in awe of a guy who weights 335 and carries his weight like a TE. That's a dude who can do anything if he gets some of the basic technique issues ironed out.

And frankly Saban has made some changes in philosophy that I think make 'Bama linemen better bets than in years past.

My only real concerns with him are pad level related and that's something that you can teach. He's just so damn big that it's hard for him to get down as low as would be ideal. But ultimately doesn't this just kinda make him an ideal hybrid of Eric Fisher and Orlando Brown Jr?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:15 PM 03-09-2022
The New York Giants select Perrion Winfrey, Defensive Tackle, Oklahoma.

After adding a left tackle and QB, Giants add to the defensive line.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:17 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The New York Giants select Perrion Winfrey, Defensive Tackle, Oklahoma.

After adding a left tackle and QB, Giants add to the defensive line.
My current “sleeper” pick for the Chiefs.

I know Leal is DJ’s boy, but if we were going to go in that direction, I’d rather have Winfrey who I think has more upside and a nastiness that this defense (and in particular DL) could really use. I also think he has more hybrid ability to line up at SDE on early downs.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:19 PM 03-09-2022

I know Leal is DJ’s boy, but if we were going to go in that direction, I’d rather have Winfrey who I think has more upside and a nastiness that this defense (and in particular DL) could really use. I also think he has more hybrid ability to line up at SDE on early downs.
Yup mines too I've said keep an eye on him
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:20 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yup mines too I've said keep an eye on him
Quit with the commentary and make your pick, dickhead.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:21 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Quit with the commentary and make your pick, dickhead.
And try and pick someone who hasn't been picked yet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:19 PM 03-09-2022

Winfrey or Williams, who you got?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:20 PM 03-09-2022
Sam Williams? I'm going Williams over Winfrey.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:23 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sam Williams? I'm going Williams over Winfrey.
For the Chiefs, likewise.

I do kinda like Winfrey and he was a killer at the SR Bowl; Veach likes those guys.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if that's the Chiefs pick.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:22 PM 03-09-2022
That’s a tough call.

As it stands now, I think I’d much rather have the pure edge rusher, so Williams.

If they add a couple pass rushers in free agency, it’s a lot easier to take Winfrey.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:22 PM 03-09-2022
Houston Texans Select: Jalen Pitre, Safety, Baylor

Fell in love with this player a few weeks ago. Him & Thibs along with Greenard very solid young core in Houston
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:27 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Houston Texans Select: Jalen Pitre, Safety, Baylor

Fell in love with this player a few weeks ago. Him & Thibs along with Greenard very solid young core in Houston
Well shit, the one guy that would've kept me from making a more entertaining pick is still on the board. So I shall go that route.

The Jets select, Jahan Dotson, WR - Penn State

2 big time additions to the defense at positions of severe need, a new anchor T and another good weapon for Wilson.

There are definitely areas of more pressing need for the Jets, but with Moore and Berrios being more ideally suited for slot duty and Davis being something of a bust as a FA, Dotson as a legit boundary receiver is something they could really use and I just think there's too much value at this point in the draft to pass on him.

Figured Titty would take him for Houston and get me back for taking his CB.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:30 PM 03-09-2022
winfrey, booth and dotson were all really high consideration for me at the Chiefs pick
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:32 PM 03-09-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
winfrey, booth and dotson were all really high consideration for me at the Chiefs pick
As the new Jets GM, let me tell you - you have this Mahomes fella on your roster who I'm fairly fond of.

You wanna send me Mahomes and I'll send you Booth, Dotson, AND Zack Wilson for him. Would even include Neal given your issues at RT.

We can make this work...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:39 PM 03-09-2022
As the new Jets GM, let me tell you - you have this Mahomes fella on your roster who I'm fairly fond of.

You wanna send me Mahomes and I'll send you Booth, Dotson, AND Zack Wilson for him. Would even include Neal given your issues at RT.

We can make this work...
Just gonna leave you on hold
[Reply]
Page 15 of 59
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up