Brown 19 90.48%
This is a superbly hard choice, and I'm not sure I can make it. 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Brown vs. Darrisaw
Direckshun 02:40 PM 04-26-2021
Here's your poll for the season:

The Chiefs swapped their first down to a 2nd, and gave up their 3rd and 4th, to trade up 10 spots or so and get OT Christian Darrisaw. (There's also a late round pick swap in 2022.)

Or the Chiefs trade all that right now for Orlando Brown.

Do you have a preference between the two?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:55 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
You’re such a dick and a hypocrite. You suggested that the chiefs had possibly penciled in Niang at LT. That’s a terrible idea and suggestion, much worse than suggesting darrisaw.
Fuck off, you smelly cunt. I made the suggestion that Niang could be in the mix for the left tackle position, which is something Andy Reid mentioned last week before the Brown trade.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...250786919.html

And he began with Lucas Niang, the team’s third-round pick out of TCU in 2020.

“We’re fitting that through, but we had aspirations of potentially moving Niang over to that spot,” Reid said. “It looked like he had some potential for that when we had him last.”

-------
More proof that you're dumb as fuck.
[Reply]
kcbubb 04:14 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I made the suggestion that Niang could be in the mix for the left tackle position
At least you partly owned your moronic suggestion. Andy was never gonna “pencil” (your words) him as the starter, maybe a swing tackle in case of injury. But you suggested that we might look elsewhere in the draft bc Niang was pencilled in as the starter. You’re trying to walk it back to “in the mix” because you’re a coward. And also a hypocrite for calling out direckshun when you’ve suggested something much worse than darrisaw. Just shut your hypocritical mouth.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:17 PM 04-26-2021
At least you partly owned your moronic suggestion. Andy was never gonna “pencil” (your words) him as the starter, maybe a swing tackle in case of injury. But you suggested that we might look elsewhere in the draft bc Niang was pencilled in as the starter. You’re trying to walk it back to “in the mix” because you’re a coward. And also a hypocrite for calling out direckshun when you’ve suggested something much worse than darrisaw. Just shut your hypocritical mouth.
you mad, bro? Why you mad?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:37 PM 04-26-2021
What the fuck is wrong with you, I mean, besides the obvious?

You're SUCH a fucking worthless twat and you've been that way since the day you joined.

Also, moron, I never stated ONCE that it was the plan to start Niang as left tackle. It was a speculative post, which is clearly stated with the word "Maybe".

Yep.

Or maybe they've already penciled in Niang at LT, which is why Remmers' agent said he was the Week 1 starter.
And then there's this post. Apparently, your reading comprehension is worse than I could have possibly imagined because again, I said "IF".

If they actually plan to move Niang to the LT position, Stone Forsyth at #63 would not only be great value, but the Chiefs would have their tackle positions solidified for the next 4 years.
You are just an epic dipshit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:38 PM 04-26-2021
And also a hypocrite for calling out direckshun when you’ve suggested something much worse than darrisaw. Just shut your hypocritical mouth.
:-)

Someone forgot to take their meds today.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:40 PM 04-26-2021
At least you partly owned your moronic suggestion.
The only thing that I've "owned" in this thread is you.

I'd gladly sell you to the highest bidder but there have been no bidders, which isn't surprising considering the fact that you're a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:50 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You can have a Pro Bowl LT or the mystery box.

The mystery box could be anything. It could even be a Pro Bowl LT.
Exactly! Somebody has been listening to the Time is Ours podcast!

[Reply]
staylor26 04:51 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
To be fair, he's never been a pro bowler at LT IIRC. So while I would take Brown I don't think it's an easy decision.
Pretty sure he made the Pro Bowl this year as a LT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:52 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly! Somebody has been listening to the Time is Ours podcast!

It’s actually from Family Guy before that.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:54 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s actually from Family Guy before that.
Holy shit. Now that you say that I totally remember. That’s hilarious :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:39 PM 04-26-2021
I will take Zeuss Brown all day every day and twice on Super bowl Sunday!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:44 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I will take Zeuss Brown all day every day and twice on Super bowl Sunday!
jeez. Can you imagine TWO of those massive motherfuckers?

Yeah, Patrick, we've got time to run wasp.

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:21 PM 04-26-2021
Brown 100%

I like Darrishaw. I think he's going to be a starting LT, possibly a stud depending on his pass blocking. But Orlando Brown already is both of those things. The possible benefit of getting an equal player who's younger and on the first year of his deal isn't worth risking the possible cost - which is that he doesn't pan out to be an equal player.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:50 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
To be fair, he's never been a pro bowler at LT IIRC. So while I would take Brown I don't think it's an easy decision.

FALSE, He has made the pro bowl as a RT and a LT. - Dwight
[Reply]
kcbubb 08:41 PM 04-26-2021
Also, moron, I never stated ONCE that it was the plan to start Niang as left tackle. It was a speculative post, which is clearly stated with the word "Maybe".

And then there's this post. Apparently, your reading comprehension is worse than I could have possibly imagined because again, I said "IF".
I love how you’re hiding behind your speculation. That’s very weak and cowardly. You criticize everything that you disagree with and call people idiots and then hide behind your opinions by saying, I was just speculating.

Let’s assume you were speculating... Direckshun has done the same thing that you supposedly did, speculate. He’s basically said Darrisaw could be cheaper but is it worth the risk? And your “speculation” was much worse than his with penciling in Niang at LT and you attacked him (see below). You’re a hypocrite.

Considering you're among the worst talent evaluators in the history of Chiefsplanet, it's unsurprising that you don't understand why everyone else and their brother would take a two time Pro Bowl left tackle, who hasn't even reached his peak at age 24, over a projection.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up