ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>LB - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah
Dante84 12:28 PM 02-17-2021
Okay, I know this isn't a premium position of need for us... but my God, this is one hell of a highlight reel.

I wouldn't be too pissed off if we came away with this dude. Is there something I'm missing?

[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:26 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I like Richard LeCounte III if we're talking middle rounds. He's a Swiss army knife kind of guy.
He’s tiny.
Pass
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:29 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He’s tiny.
Pass
He's two inches taller and the same weight as Matthieu.

There's more to the game than measurables.
[Reply]
bsp4444 02:06 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Forgive my ignorance, but would his size make him on the small side?
If anything was going to make him on the small side...it would be his size. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:09 PM 02-17-2021
He's two inches taller and the same weight as Matthieu.

There's more to the game than measurables.
But we are talking about a hybrid player than could function in the box and perhaps play as a LB/SS. That’s not Lecounte. He’s more of a free safety/Cover 2 safety. He’s long-limbed like Mathieu, and is a smart football player but we have that in Mathieu and Thornhill to a degree. Sorenson/Niemann are the guys needing athletic upgrades at their positions based on how Spags deploys them. JOK would be a huge upgrade in that regard.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
But we are talking about a hybrid player than could function in the box and perhaps play as a LB/SS. That’s not Lecounte. He’s more of a free safety/Cover 2 safety. He’s long-limbed like Mathieu, and is a smart football player but we have that in Mathieu and Thornhill to a degree. Sorenson/Niemann are the guys needing athletic upgrades at their positions based on how Spags deploys them. JOK would be a huge upgrade in that regard.
LeCounte can also play slot CB and would be a long-term solution should something happen with HB, who is not getting any younger.

That being said, I'm not suggesting LeCounte is a guy that would be interchangeable with JOK. Two completely different players but pieces that work in this defense, regardless.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:01 PM 02-17-2021
A mix of Troy Polamalu and Lavonte David.

If we got him we could get really fancy on D.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:59 PM 02-17-2021
I'm in
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:25 AM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I'm in
Not gonna be there when we pick. :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 06:17 PM 02-18-2021
Hell yes! Love this guy!
[Reply]
Stryker 06:31 PM 02-18-2021
Yeah well he is projected to go to the Raiders @ 17. Not going to happen. Damn
[Reply]
wachashi 09:41 PM 02-18-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yeah, we're not getting this kid. I'd love it but he's out of reach. If we're trading up, I wouldn't do it for a hybrid S anyhow.

I think guys like Hamsah Nasirildeen, Jamien Sherwood, and Devine Deablo would be similar fits in round 3 or 4.
I like Hamsah Nasirildeen. He’s got the size and length to cover faster tight ends like Darren Waller. Every team is looking to create mismatches with receiving tight ends. It’s going to take a freak athlete, hybrid safety which we don’t have.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:53 PM 04-22-2021
boner jamz

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah: Second-highest slot coverage grade in the FBS in 2020.

He's a linebacker. pic.twitter.com/pBEPw3aib3

— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) April 22, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:54 PM 04-22-2021
Just put the thought out of your mind. It's not happening.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:28 AM 04-23-2021
Just put the thought out of your mind. It's not happening.
Let me fantasize about him and Gay being weaponized together for just one minute.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up