ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 119
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 02:30 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Alot of you in this thread owe 33 an apology. The kid is a good player.
How Hoiberg haz not resurrected Nebraskaball?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:41 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How Hoiberg haz not resurrected Nebraskaball?
You spent the first 20 games or so shitting on McCormick. Probably should ease off the basketball takes Iowa football fan.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:04 PM 02-28-2021
Baylor is going to torch us. They got their scare game off their back. I have no doubt they will be ready to play. If we can figure out a way to beat Baylor then all is great again, but we have very little chance.
Oops!
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:22 PM 02-28-2021
You spent the first 20 games or so shitting on McCormick. Probably should ease off the basketball takes Iowa football fan.
To be fair, Mac had Dok last year and really didn't have to defend strong inside play. This year he kept that same mentality and only wanted to be a scorer. Lacking in rebounding and defense relying on Wilson most nights to lead rebounding. The first of the season all he wanted to do was score, then went into a shooting funk!

He has came a long ways since the start of this season. I am pleased with his progress compared to the first of the year!

Go back to NU basketball where your takes are solid with NU basketball play!
[Reply]
BWillie 06:58 PM 02-28-2021
We still have played our best basketball this year without McCormack in the game. I actually think McCormack could be a really valuable player if he can step out and make some threes. He's a great FT shooter. I'd love to see him shoot some threes. But he's made leaps and bounds with his defensive positioning, sealing his man and ESPECIALLY his passing. We still try to force it into him too much when it's not there and we lost the Texas game because we thought it would be best to try to have McCormack and everyone else try to score over one of the best defensive players in the country in Sims.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:59 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
To be fair, Mac had Dok last year and really didn't have to defend strong inside play. This year he kept that same mentality and only wanted to be a scorer. Lacking in rebounding and defense relying on Wilson most nights to lead rebounding. The first of the season all he wanted to do was score, then went into a shooting funk!

He has came a long ways since the start of this season. I am pleased with his progress compared to the first of the year!

Go back to NU basketball where your takes are solid with NU basketball play!
Dok was so valuable last year. You can even see it in our assist numbers. Garrett didn't even play PG 90% of the time last year and he avg 4.6 APG. THis year he's playing PG waaaay more and he only has 3.7 APG. I bet if Doke was in this offense and Garrett was playing PG as much as he is he would be getting 5.5 APG a game. That's how important Doke and his easy buckets were.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:03 PM 02-28-2021
We still have played our best basketball this year without McCormack in the game. I actually think McCormack could be a really valuable player if he can step out and make some threes. He's a great FT shooter. I'd love to see him shoot some threes. .
JFC you’ve been drinking all KCC’s kool ade
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:32 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
JFC you’ve been drinking all KCC’s kool ade
McCormack was dreadful for about the first 10 or so games and the team did play its best ball when he was off the floor at that time.

That has changed considerably, though, as he's improved his offensive efficiency over the past 6 weeks. We've reached the point where he's now easily the most dependable offensive player on the team. And on a team that struggles for offense regularly, that means he's gotta play a lot.
[Reply]
Ceej 05:12 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
OH MY GOD

Hi, CJ!!!
Hey Pants.

Hope you're doing well.

Let's get some Dick tonight, yeah?
[Reply]
BWillie 08:18 PM 03-03-2021
2022 Recruit (or maybe reclassifying to 2021?) recruit Gradey Dick commits to Kansas. Native Kansas kid. High 4-star there is and likely moving to 5-star recruit in most recruiting circles when they update rankings.

6'7'', 200 lbs. Good shooter, above avg athlete. May lack some toughness at this time but typical for most HS kids.

#21st ESPN rankings
#43 247 Sports
#33 Rivals
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:29 PM 03-03-2021
Encouraging.
[Reply]
sedated 08:42 PM 03-03-2021
Dick isn't the best at getting to the hole, but can nail from deep.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:58 PM 03-03-2021
2022 Recruit (or maybe reclassifying to 2021?) recruit Gradey Dick commits to Kansas. Native Kansas kid. High 4-star there is and likely moving to 5-star recruit in most recruiting circles when they update rankings.

6'7'', 200 lbs. Good shooter, above avg athlete. May lack some toughness at this time but typical for most HS kids.

#21st ESPN rankings
#43 247 Sports
#33 Rivals
Great kid... is going to thrive at KU.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:20 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
Dick isn't the best at getting to the hole, but can nail from deep.
Our Dick is a dribbler, not much of a shooter.
[Reply]
Pants 10:32 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Ceej:
Hey Pants.

Hope you're doing well.

Let's get some Dick tonight, yeah?
Fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Reply]
Page 57 of 119
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Up