ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 119
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:05 PM 02-20-2021
Brain has a pretty short memory to go 1-9 and take a big shot at the end there. Kudos.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:05 PM 02-20-2021
This game was only close because of fouls. Our defense was stellar just need to avoid the contact. Without the free throws we would have blown them out. Are we starting to click at the right time?
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:07 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll put money on this team making the elite 8
I'm just not there yet. I wanna see how we do in the next 2 and the 12 Tourney first.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:09 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
This game was only close because of fouls. Our defense was stellar just need to avoid the contact. Without the free throws we would have blown them out. Are we starting to click at the right time?
Starting to look better as well showing signs of much improved team play, but the real competition is just now beginning!
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:10 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Brain has a pretty short memory to go 1-9 and take a big shot at the end there. Kudos.
LOL, Brain?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:13 PM 02-20-2021
Bball is getting fun again.

I don't know why this team is mock seeded so low. They have like 6 top 25 victories meanwhile a team like Iowa has zero (or will have zero on Monday when Wisconsin is no longer in Top 25).

Stop using predictive metrics to seed teams.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:20 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bball is getting fun again.

I don't know why this team is mock seeded so low. They have like 6 top 25 victories meanwhile a team like Iowa has zero (or will have zero on Monday when Wisconsin is no longer in Top 25).

Stop using predictive metrics to seed teams.
It makes no sense if you’re actually looking at resumes, no. It’s hard to figure out why teams like WVU, Tech and Texas are seeded above KU in these mocks right now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:21 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Yeah KU completely dominated that game. Wouldn’t have been close if the team’s two best shooters could hit wide open threes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:24 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
McCormack’s improvement this year is every bit as impressive as Jeff Withey’s improvement in 2011-2012
Withey became the best defensive big in the NCAA so McCormack is still always away from making that kind of game impact. Has turned himself into a productive offensive player though which this team badly needs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
LOL, Brain?
Damned autocorrect
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:13 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Withey became the best defensive big in the NCAA so McCormack is still always away from making that kind of game impact. Has turned himself into a productive offensive player though which this team badly needs.
I’m not saying he’s having the impact Withey had, but his improvement is similar. McCormack looked like he wasn’t even a D1 player earlier, let alone a starter at Kansas. You could at least see flashes with Withey early.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:24 PM 02-20-2021
Texas has lost 4 of their last 6. It would be really nice to beat them on Tuesday. Need to redeem that ugly loss.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:52 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah KU completely dominated that game. Wouldn’t have been close if the team’s two best shooters could hit wide open threes.
Yeah I mean I get Iowa is better. But this isnt gambling or picking who is likely to win the game. You should earn your seed and Iowa hasn't earned shit despite being #3 in Kempom.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:21 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'll put money on this team making the elite 8
This year's Kansas team is the sort of team I hated to see Kansas have to play in the past tournaments.

They have the defense to keep the score low and they have enough three point shooters that could light it up combined with solid coaching and plenty of games against ranked teams.

So it wouldn't surprise me to see them make the elite eight or upset a better team and make the final four.

But this team is also inconsistent and if they are stinking it up from behind the arc they could easily go down the first weekend.
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:56 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
This year's Kansas team is the sort of team I hated to see Kansas have to play in the past tournaments.

They have the defense to keep the score low and they have enough three point shooters that could light it up combined with solid coaching and plenty of games against ranked teams.

So it wouldn't surprise me to see them make the elite eight or upset a better team and make the final four.

But this team is also inconsistent and if they are stinking it up from behind the arc they could easily go down the first weekend.

Yep, well said.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 119
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up