ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Meck Mock:Gimme back my Trophy
Chris Meck 06:27 PM 04-24-2021
#58-Dyami Brown, WR North Carolina
He's always here, and i run several mocks each morning on both PFN and Draftnetwork. (alternate: Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR.)

#63-Payton Turner, DE Houston
He's always here, too. Good Spags style Edge.
(alternate: Joe Tryon, DE).

#144-Divine Deablo, S Virginia Tech
perfect for Sorensen's role. Who better to replace the great white hope from BYU than The Devil? Dirty Dan makes the occasional big play, but also whiffs on a dozen a game. Time to get better.

#175 Trey Hill-OC Georgia
Blythe's on a one year deal, and Hill has real potential.

#181 Benjamin St. Juste, CB Minnesota
Good size and ball skills for a Spags corner. We continue the late round steal at this position.

#207 Chris Evans, RB, Michigan
You can pick your guy, really, but I think we're going to take a guy late, and I like Evans' potential. Looked like a star to start his college career, then missed a season to injury and had an iffy 2020.

I didn't list any alternates after round 2 because player availability is just all over the place and who the hell knows? But at least in the second round, some combination of those players seem to be available.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:10 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Dyami maybe a great wr but he’s too much like hardman. Mostly a deep threat with skinny legs.

I can’t understand how so many compare Rondale to hardman when dyami is clearly much more like hardman. It’s like people just see his height and say they are the same.
Other than being fast, I see nothing similar about them whatsoever.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:11 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Given that they have no 3rd round pick, I'd prefer they stay put.

However, I wouldn't shit myself and cry if they traded up. I'm convinced Brown is going to be a stud.
I like Amon-Ra St. Brown as well, and one of the two should be there.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:36 PM 04-26-2021
Dyami, Sun God, Amari Rodgers ... all guys that work at 58 or 63 for me.

I’m looking for guys who can work the middle of the field and run good routes to gain separation. All those guys can do that.

Dyami Brown has the most upside. But Amon-Ra Brown and Rodgers are both guys who can be consistent chain movers that complement Kelce and well.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:59 PM 04-26-2021
Man I love ya but posted this in another thread for #58 and #63

Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford
or
Elijah Moulden, S, Washington

------------------------------------------------------

Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
or
Peyton Turner, DE, Houston

Whichever way the Chiefs decide is fine with me. They already checked the boxes on the offensive line so time to turn to the D and let Spags decide what he wants to reinforce the defense. Everybody wins!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:05 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Dyami maybe a great wr but he’s too much like hardman. Mostly a deep threat with skinny legs.

I can’t understand how so many compare Rondale to hardman when dyami is clearly much more like hardman. It’s like people just see his height and say rondale and hardman are the same.
Neither of them are at all like Hardman.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:09 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Man I love ya but posted this in another thread for #58 and #63

Paulson Adebo, CB, Stanford
or
Elijah Moulden, S, Washington

------------------------------------------------------

Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
or
Peyton Turner, DE, Houston

Whichever way the Chiefs decide is fine with me. They already checked the boxes on the offensive line so time to turn to the D and let Spags decide what he wants to reinforce the defense. Everybody wins!
I believe you have the correct guys at those positions & in the right area in the draft.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up