ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Draft Risers & Fallers
Couch-Potato 10:04 AM 04-20-2021
Noticed several names getting hot and rising fast while others are falling...thoughts?

Risers

Landon Dickerson, Samuel Cosmi, Spencer Brown, Hunter Long, Dyami Brown, and Brevin Jordon make the list for seemingly making minor jumps up say one round.

But here's a list of some guys on ESPN's 3-round mock draft and elsewhere I've seen really climb:

Patrick Jones II Pitt EDGE @ #62 ESPN
Dwayne Eskridge WR Western Michigan @ #67 ESPN
Jealon Dardon WR N Texas #79 PFF
Cade Johnson WR S Dakota State #92 ESPN
Simi Fehoko WR Stanford #97 ESPN

Fallers

Gregory Rousseau, DE, Miami going in the mid-2nd round? 19.5 tackles for loss and 15.5 sacks in 2019, might be the best rushing edge in the draft. Oweh had zero sacks and Phillips has serious concussion concerns after he already retired once.

WR TJ Vasher, Houston 6'6 210 lbs TX Tech ~"was previously a Day 2 pick, but due to work ethic concerns has dropped to rd 4-7 or may potentially go undrafted." Similar story to DGB, unfortunately.

Thoughts? Impressions? Any other names you've noticed?
[Reply]
In58men 06:29 AM 04-22-2021
Here are some sleepers if anyone is interested.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/galle...mpression=true

Posted by Neal Coolong
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:00 PM 04-22-2021
Trey Lance is inaccurate. I highly doubt Shanahan wants inaccuracy in that offense. I could see them taking Mac Jones just because his incredible accuracy on short passes would work well in that offense.

But Mac Jones seems like a guy maxed out on potential. I still say they're taking Fields.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:06 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Trey Lance is inaccurate. I highly doubt Shanahan wants inaccuracy in that offense. I could see them taking Mac Jones just because his incredible accuracy on short passes would work well in that offense.

But Mac Jones seems like a guy maxed out on potential. I still say they're taking Fields.
Lance's accuracy issues come partially from his mechanics, which can be refined. He also doesn't have a ton of experience but Shanhan's offense, just like his dad's, essentially cuts the field in half horizontally, making the reads much simpler.

I'm not super high on Lance but SF is the place that can get the most out of him, IMO. He's not really gonna be ready to run a full NFL passing offense. Whoever takes him is going to have to rely a lot on RPO and other college concepts.

And I'm not high on Fields much at all. I think he played the game much like a lot of predecessors at tOSU and I don't think he's going to have near the throwing windows he did in college.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:46 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Here are some sleepers if anyone is interested.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/galle...mpression=true

Posted by Neal Coolong
Good list
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up