ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 146
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
493rd 06:25 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The irony.
Yeah the irony :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 06:27 PM 02-11-2023

[Reply]
493rd 06:27 PM 02-11-2023
Haha you’re still a pussy ass bitch. Small time and soft.
[Reply]
duce22 06:29 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
All depends on how Brown Jr handles Reddick and co. If he can keep Mahomes relatively clean I'm fairly confident we'll win. If not it's a lot more of a toss up. Also if Trey Smith is 100% or if that ankle still gives him issues will be a huge difference maker as well
Reddick is playing at a crazy level. I expect a blowout as I don't think Travis and Mahomes will be enough. Then again I am a birds fan but they have the full roster available and if Hurts is recovered they will roll. Their roster is better now than at the start of the season. Anyway, I will come back and eat crow if they lose.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:31 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Even with OBJ and Wylie this line is sooooo much better than the patchwork line from that SB. With this line Fisher that game is entirely different.
FYP
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:34 PM 02-11-2023
Less than 24 hours until we see our boys play in the biggest game.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:34 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
Reddick is playing at a crazy level. I expect a blowout as I don't think Travis and Mahomes will be enough. Then again I am a birds fan but they have the full roster available and if Hurts is recovered they will roll. Their roster is better now than at the start of the season. Anyway, I will come back and eat crow if they lose.
I get your point of view, but KC was 14-3 for a reason. What area will the Eagles exploit to give your blowout win? What area is Philly significantly better than KC?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:36 PM 02-11-2023
Oh look, another buttfucking moron that thinks the Chiefs only have 2 good players.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:37 PM 02-11-2023
“In 2 playoff games, Jalen Hurts has been blitzed 16 times. His off target % on those plays was 20%. When blitzed, Hurts has not completed a pass on the right side outside the numbers. Zero %.

When blitzed by 5 or more rushers, Hurts was 8/15 for 34 yards. Yards per pass attempt was 2.7 yards.”

Holy shit. Spags might kill this man
[Reply]
493rd 06:40 PM 02-11-2023
Oh look, another butt****ing moron that thinks the Chiefs only have 2 good players.
How about you look at things objectively for ****ing once. You really are a half-brain ****ing moron. The Eagles are a great ,better than the Chiefs position by positions. You think the Chiefs are gonna blow them out?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:41 PM 02-11-2023
Please find the games where Mahomes as been “blown out” in his career. Go ahead, I’ll wait.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:42 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
How about you look at thing objectively for fucking once. You really are a half-brain fucking moron. The Eagles are a great team and position busy position, better hah the Chiefs. You think the Chiefs are gonna blow them out?
Did I say that you fucking dumbass?

The Eagles might have a better overall roster, but it's not nearly as significant as the narratives surrounding the matchup suggest, and the Chiefs have a far better QB, HC, and staff.

If anybody is getting blown out though, it ain't the Chiefs.
[Reply]
duce22 06:43 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I get your point of view, but KC was 14-3 for a reason. What area will the Eagles exploit to give your blowout win? What area is Philly significantly better than KC?
I am not objective so I put that up front but here is what I think:
D-line, deep and good
Secondary, bradberry is pretty good to excellent, I do worry about slay
Oline, Eagles are solid.
WR, eagles by a mile, I include the TE which the Cheifs have a better one but don't discount Goedart. AJ Brown and Devante are beasts.
RB, who knows but the birds have been solid there.

Granted I don't know a ton about KC as I have only watched a few games that were broadcasted out here but the loss of tyreek seems huge. To me QB is where KC has the advantage but overall the eagles have a super solid team. Jalen if healthy is really good just like PM.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:44 PM 02-11-2023
I am not objective so I put that up front but here is what I think:
D-line, deep and good
Secondary, bradberry is pretty good to excellent, I do worry about slay
Oline, Eagles are solid.
WR, eagles by a mile, I include the TE which the Cheifs have a better one but don't discount Goedart. AJ Brown and Devante are beasts.
RB, who knows but the birds have been solid there.

Granted I don't know a ton about KC as I have only watched a few games that were broadcasted out here but the loss of tyreek seems huge. To me QB is where KC has the advantage but overall the eagles have a super solid team. Jalen if healthy is really good just like PM.
Clearly...
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:48 PM 02-11-2023
Clearly...
You know how I know that he doesn’t follow NFL football? Still talking about Tyreek is hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 135 of 146
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145 > Last »
Up