ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 226 of 332
« First < 126176216222223224225226 227228229230236276326 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:32 PM 06-06-2019
So, this was funny to me... I have not tuned into wrestling in years. I'm at a hotel, long day and scrolling through channels. I see a WWE show (Smackdown I think)...

They're promoting Taker vs Goldberg and those two are in the ring. I'm like, what? I haven't watched in forever and that's the first thing I see.

Crazy.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:02 PM 06-06-2019
It's so incredibly hard to watch.

Actually cancelling the network tomorrow and taking raw and smackdown off my DVR rotation. I just can't do it anymore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

Actually cancelling the network tomorrow and taking raw and smackdown off my DVR rotation. I just can't do it anymore.
I just watch the Wyatt segments.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:27 PM 06-06-2019

I wish everyone would stop giving Vince money.
[Reply]
otherstar 05:29 PM 06-06-2019

I have the network so I can watch the old stuff (I'm working my way through the Wrestlemanias, etc.), and all of the documentaries/features that have been around for awhile that I've never seen.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:00 PM 06-06-2019

Take that 10 bucks a month and subscribe to New Japan World or High Spots Wrestling Network.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 03:53 PM 06-08-2019
Dude that Goldberg vs Undertaker match was one of the worst I’ve ever seen
[Reply]
otherstar 11:51 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
Dude that Goldberg vs Undertaker match was one of the worst I’ve ever seen
Both of those guys need to retire.
[Reply]
Swanman 05:19 PM 06-09-2019
Dominion happened and it was good as expected. Moxley squashed a young lion and then declared that he wanted into the G1. The G1 will also have Kenta, who was Hideo Itami in NXT. The G1 should be bananas this year. I would not be surprised if Jericho ended up being in it.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:35 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Here are the post-match interviews after the Robinson/Moxley match. Some great stuff.

Also, Minoru Suzuki just called out Moxley on Twitter. Please let that match happen. Death Rider vs The King.

There is a decent chance Moxley ends up in the G1 tournament, which would be amazing.
That's one of the best promos I've ever seen. Jesus what am I missing out on over there?
[Reply]
Swanman 07:37 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
That's one of the best promos I've ever seen. Jesus what am I missing out on over there?
A LOT. Seriously, NJPW World is the best wrestling 10 bucks a month that you can possibly spend.

I don't think that promo is just New Japan. Moxley was cutting fire promos pre-WWE so this is just a return to that form. If you watch Being the Elite and Road to Fyterfest on Youtube, they are starting to incorporate him into both shows in either bits or promos. On last week's BTE they did a hilarious bit where the Young Bucks were doing the shield fist thing and looked over at him like he was going to do it as well and he just shook his head and walked out of the room.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:41 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
With the Mox promo, he accomplished 3 huge things in just a couple minutes -

1) Put over New Japan
2) Put over Juice Robinson huge
3) Put other NJPW wrestlers on notice to set up future feuds.

It was incredibly simple and brutally effective. And makes a ton more sense now that it has been revealed that he will be in the G1 Climax this year. With Mox being in that, it really seems like AEW might have a future partnership in the works after NJPW's deal with ROH is up.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:53 AM 06-10-2019
Some great funny and serious stuff here from Mox. It looks like he owns a Young Lion now.

[Reply]
Jerm 08:17 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Dominion happened and it was good as expected. Moxley squashed a young lion and then declared that he wanted into the G1. The G1 will also have Kenta, who was Hideo Itami in NXT. The G1 should be bananas this year. I would not be surprised if Jericho ended up being in it.
Shingo apparently is in the G1 too which is awesome...wonder if Ospreay will be.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:42 AM 06-10-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Shingo apparently is in the G1 too which is awesome...wonder if Ospreay will be.
Ospreay did a post-match interview after Dominion where he dared NJPW to put him in the G1, so that means he is in. The G1 this year will have a ton of fresh matchups. In the last several years it has been great but a lot of familiar matchups. This year there are tons of dream matches. And if there is justice in the world, Mox will be in the same block as Suzuki.
[Reply]
Page 226 of 332
« First < 126176216222223224225226 227228229230236276326 > Last »
Up