ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 125
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I said it in another thread, but I was more impressed by his lack of playing time than I would have been impressed by him going off.

He got the star treatment from the coaching staff.

If we see pretty much nothing in these preseason games, then both RoJo and Gore get released…look out.
Yeah, Jones sure feels like he's on borrowed time.

He must really be struggling in camp. You have to figure he came into camp with the job being his to lose. And he sure seems to have lost it.
[Reply]
O.city 09:24 AM 08-15-2022
The play Pacheco made on the goal line catching that, shrugging the contact and keeping balance was.....whew.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:34 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
The play Pacheco made on the goal line catching that, shrugging the contact and keeping balance was.....whew.
I was hot a bothered
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:27 AM 08-15-2022
Those legs have some burst. IDK, he seemed more explosive than i remember from his college highlights. Dude looks like a big play waiting to happen.
[Reply]
el borracho 10:35 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Won't happen. He's too small and slow. He takes lots of hits. He won't get a 2nd contract.
There is nothing CEH could do to earn a second contract at this point. Even if he had an outstanding year, that would be the outlier. Too many injuries and too much mediocre production to merit any subsequent offer. I'm already over it. Hopefully, the Chiefs are as well.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:37 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Those legs have some burst. IDK, he seemed more explosive than i remember from his college highlights. Dude looks like a big play waiting to happen.
This…

I have the feeling if he get through the line untouched it’s a 40 yard rip
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 AM 08-15-2022
Yeah, the balance there was impressive. Caught it, took a blow, kept balance.

Very Kareem Hunt ish.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:42 AM 08-15-2022
He runs/moves a little more upright than I recalled as well. Looked a little more like a WR than a RB at times.

I really wanna see him get some counters or delays. I want to see how he works the defense and sets up his blocks. I don't think the athleticism was ever in question. I really just want to see how he actually runs the football now.
[Reply]
O.city 10:49 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He runs/moves a little more upright than I recalled as well. Looked a little more like a WR than a RB at times.

I really wanna see him get some counters or delays. I want to see how he works the defense and sets up his blocks. I don't think the athleticism was ever in question. I really just want to see how he actually runs the football now.
I quickly went thru the game as I was playing in a golf tourney and couldn't watch, but it seemed like he missed one cutback opportunity IIRC.

But I can't imagine that's a big issue at this point.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 11:22 AM 08-15-2022
I quickly went thru the game as I was playing in a golf tourney and couldn't watch, but it seemed like he missed one cutback opportunity IIRC.

But I can't imagine that's a big issue at this point.
Have you ever played rb? Me neither but I’m guessing it’s harder than it looks
[Reply]
Dark Horse 11:26 AM 08-15-2022
Just a thought but since he’s kind of a poor man’s Jonathan Taylor. I propose we give him the nickname Jonathon Trailer.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:45 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

That's what I've been saying....I re-watched some of his highlights the other day and I saw some patience setting up blocks and whatnot, but not consistently. One thing that is consistent with every carry is effort though
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:50 AM 08-15-2022
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
Just a thought but since he’s kind of a poor man’s Jonathan Taylor. I propose we give him the nickname Jonathon Trailer.
Boo this man!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:09 PM 08-15-2022
Don't love nicknames in general, but Pacheatcode is a really good one.
[Reply]
el borracho 12:33 PM 08-15-2022
"Pacheckers"

Although, I saw someone here call him Pikachu and that is pretty great, too.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 125
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Up