ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 21
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:44 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
the bitch move is to ask yourself why anyone needs it with a 99% recovery rate. It’s totally unnecessary. HERD IMMUNITY BITCHES
So, in your opinion the bitch move is to ask yourself why the vaccine is necessary.

I'll be damned, we finally agree on something.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:25 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So, in your opinion the bitch move is to ask yourself why the vaccine is necessary.

It's necessary because without a vaccine..there is no way to enforce the digital passport....

They have been talking about these vaccines, HARD, since day one...now its coming into focus...the ulterior play.

Then you start seeing corporations getting on board...this is what fascism is. Merger of companies incentivizing political agendas.

Krispy Kreme will offer free doughnuts—all year long—to people with COVID-19 vaccination cards

https://fortune.com/2021/03/22/krisp...-what-to-know/
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:27 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It's necessary because without a vaccine..there is no way to enforce the digital passport....

They have been talking about these vaccines, HARD, since day one...now its coming into focus...the ulterior play.
It's crazy how a pandemic led to lots of talk about vaccines. Imagine that!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:33 AM 03-31-2021
It's crazy how a pandemic led to lots of talk about vaccines. Imagine that!
It's crazy that Gates was awarded like $3 billion for vaccine development...6 months before C19.

Must be nice..to be that "lucky".

Talk about being in the right place...at the right time.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:34 AM 03-31-2021
It's crazy that Gates was awarded like $3 billion for vaccines development...6 months before C19.

Must be nice..to be that "lucky".
Except he wasn't.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:36 AM 03-31-2021
You are correct...there was no luck involved.

I'm not quite sure why you like to argue about this...everything you dream about is coming true.

Cant you just be happy...getting the totalitarian mother-state you want to exist in?

Ungrateful....

You wont ever have to think again...not that you did much before.

People like you wont miss freedom anyways...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:39 AM 03-31-2021
You are correct...there was no luck involved.
Correct, because it didn't happen.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/coronaviru...132249063.html
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:44 AM 03-31-2021
It did....you have shitty sources.

You arent looking back far enough....which is par of the course.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 03-31-2021
It did....you have shitty sources.

You arent looking back far enough....which is par of the course.
And your source is....?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:27 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Yes, I know.
You said I must have been confused about it.
I said nope.

You think unrelated third parties are restrained by HIPAA.
It weird how the party of demanding proof of genitals to play sports, use toilets, and support invasive ultrasounds are now "concerned" about medical privacy.
[Reply]
Fish 01:38 PM 03-31-2021
Krispy Kreme leading the way to New World Order! One vaccine donut at a time... :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:42 PM 03-31-2021
The rate of vaccination in the US is increasing, with 1/3rd of the population receiving at least one dose already.
Trust and rate of vaccination are two different things.

There is a long line of young 20-40 year olds that want it that are just getting access. In New York, they just opened it to 30 year old people.

The Blue MAGA people were always going to do it. There is a pool of people that were uncertain, unsure and I am assuming that's who Martin is referring to.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:43 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
It weird how the party of demanding proof of genitals to play sports, use toilets, and support invasive ultrasounds are now "concerned" about medical privacy.
says the guy from the My body my choice party...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:47 PM 03-31-2021

Then you start seeing corporations getting on board...this is what fascism is. Merger of companies incentivizing political agendas.

Krispy Kreme will offer free doughnuts—all year long—to people with COVID-19 vaccination cards

https://fortune.com/2021/03/22/krisp...-what-to-know/
Great let's keep them vaccinated and unhealthy, when does the zombie apocalypse start?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:11 PM 03-31-2021

spin it bitch
[Reply]
Page 13 of 21
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up